• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"And just like that, the small employee was killed by the mama bear. "

"By one mighty verbal swing!" Malvo exclaimed, tossing her hands up. Reaver snickered.

"GOHJUS."

"HAH! Aaaah, Steve, RIP." Malvo huffed, watching them come back with the oodles and oodles of 'ood, Adrian carrying each large takeout bag as he didn't want to take the risk of dropping trayfulls of food. Dei-Loki, of course, enjoying the supersized milkshake as he'd hold the rest of the bags so Zuzana didn't have to hold anything.

"Huzzah! The kill!" He'd then set everyone's large bag in front of them before pulling Zuzana's seat back for her politely.

"By one mighty verbal swing!" Malvo exclaimed, tossing her hands up. Reaver snickered.

"GOHJUS."

"HAH! Aaaah, Steve, RIP." Malvo huffed, watching them come back with the oodles and oodles of 'ood, Adrian carrying each large takeout bag as he didn't want to take the risk of dropping trayfulls of food. Dei-Loki, of course, enjoying the supersized milkshake as he'd hold the rest of the bags so Zuzana didn't have to hold anything.

"Huzzah! The kill!" He'd then set everyone's large bag in front of them before pulling Zuzana's seat back for her politely.
Graham rubbed his hands together. "Oh thank you, kind sirs!"

Graham rubbed his hands together. "Oh thank you, kind sirs!"

Adrian gently pushed Zuzana closer to the table once she sat as he grinned. "Yer absolutely welcome. No family of mine'll starve."

"I don't think this family has ever truly starved." Valerie smiled.

"Definitely not this one. We don't let the fridge stay empty longer than an hour." Adrian grinned, gently taking Dei-Loki off of his shoulders before setting him back in his seat.

"I think the only time none of us ate anythin' was the King's Flu outbreak a few years ago." Dei-Loki stated, setting his shake down as he opened his bag.

"Definitely not this one. We don't let the fridge stay empty longer than an hour." Adrian grinned, gently taking Dei-Loki off of his shoulders before setting him back in his seat.

"I think the only time none of us ate anythin' was the King's Flu outbreak a few years ago." Dei-Loki stated, setting his shake down as he opened his bag.
Graham whined, "what a tragic event!"

(XD WOO TO FORESHADOWING)
Graham sighed, "what a nightmare it was too."

"I'm pretty sure we were all dying." Dei-Loki stated, "And that's comin' from someone that's had their fair share of the experience."

"Boy with experience, over here." Adrian playfully shoved Dei-Loki's head, causing him to snicker as Adrian sat down in his spot once more. "I don't think I've ever been in more stomach pain in my entire life than I was on that day. Maybe we really were dying? Because - I COULD HAVE SWARN - I started seein' shadow people."

"I'm pretty sure we were all dying." Dei-Loki stated, "And that's comin' from someone that's had their fair share of the experience."

"Boy with experience, over here." Adrian playfully shoved Dei-Loki's head, causing him to snicker as Adrian sat down in his spot once more. "I don't think I've ever been in more stomach pain in my entire life than I was on that day. Maybe we really were dying? Because - I COULD HAVE SWARN - I started seein' shadow people."
"You always see shadow people, so there really is not a difference." Graham teased.

Graaham let the chicken nugget hit him and lay on his lap before picking it up and eating it. "Yes you do!"

(( XD What an amazing image.
I just see a grizzly bear getting hit in the face with a chicken nugget, it drops to his lap, he blinks and eats it.))

Adrian dug into his bag, taking out the honey mustard. "I do not!" He repeated. "They only come out when I'm stressed."

"Adeeee, it's not healthy t'be stressed 24/7." Reaver joined in as Adrian furrowed his brows.

"I'M NOT!"

"It's okay, dad. I see them too... And hear them. Their jokes are surprisingly funny, even with the whispering tone." After Dei-Loki stated this, everyone looked to him. Dei-Loki blinked a few times. "What?"

Zuzana gently exhaled, softly patting the boy's head. "Please take your medicine when we get home."

(( XD What an amazing image.
I just see a grizzly bear getting hit in the face with a chicken nugget, it drops to his lap, he blinks and eats it.))

Adrian dug into his bag, taking out the honey mustard. "I do not!" He repeated. "They only come out when I'm stressed."

"Adeeee, it's not healthy t'be stressed 24/7." Reaver joined in as Adrian furrowed his brows.

"I'M NOT!"

"It's okay, dad. I see them too... And hear them. Their jokes are surprisingly funny, even with the whispering tone." After Dei-Loki stated this, everyone looked to him. Dei-Loki blinked a few times. "What?"

Zuzana gently exhaled, softly patting the boy's head. "Please take your medicine when we get home."
(XD Well of course, this grizzly bear won't let food go to waste!)
"Both of you." Graham looked to Adrian.

(XD Well of course, this grizzly bear won't let food go to waste!)
"Both of you." Graham looked to Adrian.

Adrian blinked, looking to Graham again. "HAH! Jokes on you, I don't take any!"

"You should though . .. you really should."

Adrian snorted. "'m fine."

"I can recall several instances just this week alone that say otherwise." Zuzana stated, looking to her husband. Adrian sunk a bit in his seat, dunking his chicken nuggets in the honey mustard sauce.

Adrian snorted. "'m fine."

"I can recall several instances just this week alone that say otherwise." Zuzana stated, looking to her husband. Adrian sunk a bit in his seat, dunking his chicken nuggets in the honey mustard sauce.
"We all can. We. All. Can. Adrian."

"We all can. We. All. Can. Adrian."

Adrian grimaced. "Still not seein' a white coat f'r medication." He tossed the chicken nugget into his mouth.

Zuzana squinted. "I'll have Graham help me shove ya in the wheeling crate again if you don't come quietly. You're due for things, anyways."

((I don't... I don't know. I still weirdly like this as a canon thing. XD ))

Adrian grimaced. "Still not seein' a white coat f'r medication." He tossed the chicken nugget into his mouth.

Zuzana squinted. "I'll have Graham help me shove ya in the wheeling crate again if you don't come quietly. You're due for things, anyways."

((I don't... I don't know. I still weirdly like this as a canon thing. XD ))
(XD It's understandable.)
"And we'll do it. Ooooooooh we'll do it alright."

(XD It's understandable.)
"And we'll do it. Ooooooooh we'll do it alright."

Adrian stared to the dipping sauce, in fear of the comment. "I don't... see what the big deal is. I'm not makin' anyone sick, I feel fine myself, and I don't need anyone digging int' my head and uncovering shit that'll make my eyes piss." He grabbed his drink, sipping it.

Adrian stared to the dipping sauce, in fear of the comment. "I don't... see what the big deal is. I'm not makin' anyone sick, I feel fine myself, and I don't need anyone digging int' my head and uncovering shit that'll make my eyes piss." He grabbed his drink, sipping it.
Graham sighed, "you see shadow people on a occasional basis."

Graham sighed, "you see shadow people on a occasional basis."

Adrian grumbled.

"and you can barely look in the mirror because of your nightmare side. Y' broke another mirror and I found ya curled up in the shower earlier this week." Zuzana brought up, Adrian grumbling once more.

"Not t' mention yer anger problem." Reaver stated, Adrian crushing his cup in his hand - luckily all that had been left had been ice chips.

"... Ya flip like a pancake with yer mood, if we're talkin' about what we've noticed." Malvo stated, Dei-Loki quickly nodding.

"Don't forget the dissociative disorder ya slip int' when yer either having rage or a panic attack."

"IS THIS FOCKIN' DINNER OR A GODS DAMNED INTERVENTION!?" Adrian slammed his hands onto the table, chipping it before he stood and left for the bathroom.

((Poor boi.
AT THE SAME TIME, I SEE BOTH SIDES. XD ))

Adrian grumbled.

"and you can barely look in the mirror because of your nightmare side. Y' broke another mirror and I found ya curled up in the shower earlier this week." Zuzana brought up, Adrian grumbling once more.

"Not t' mention yer anger problem." Reaver stated, Adrian crushing his cup in his hand - luckily all that had been left had been ice chips.

"... Ya flip like a pancake with yer mood, if we're talkin' about what we've noticed." Malvo stated, Dei-Loki quickly nodding.

"Don't forget the dissociative disorder ya slip int' when yer either having rage or a panic attack."

"IS THIS FOCKIN' DINNER OR A GODS DAMNED INTERVENTION!?" Adrian slammed his hands onto the table, chipping it before he stood and left for the bathroom.

((Poor boi.
AT THE SAME TIME, I SEE BOTH SIDES. XD ))
(XD yeaah me too)
Graham sighed, "it's so hard to work with him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back