• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(XD)
"You're asking me to blow you up with energy!? You might as well take out the sun!"

"Well then." Dei-Loki cleared his throat. "OHHHH I'M A GOOFY GOOBER... YEAH." He hugged Malvo tighter, whom looked like she was about to explode from the song. "Yer a goofy goober... YEAH."

"Go buy one with my money then." He took out enough coins for the frappe.

Dei-Loki let Malvo go, springing for the coins and running off to go buy one before stopping Adrian grabbed him by the back of the shirt and lifted him like a puppy by the scruff, easily, off the floor.

"We don't need even more of a hellion bouncing off the walls, thank you."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, flailing as he was lifted. "THAT'S NO FAIR! I GOT THE MONEY!"

Dei-Loki let Malvo go, springing for the coins and running off to go buy one before stopping Adrian grabbed him by the back of the shirt and lifted him like a puppy by the scruff, easily, off the floor.

"We don't need even more of a hellion bouncing off the walls, thank you."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, flailing as he was lifted. "THAT'S NO FAIR! I GOT THE MONEY!"
Graham moved over so there was an empty space by him. "Hurry Malvo!"

Graham moved over so there was an empty space by him. "Hurry Malvo!"

Malvo quickly made it to the empty space, sitting in between her uncles as she sighed and hugged Graham while pouting. "I was so scared."

Graham hugged back, patting her on the back. "It's okay, sweetheart. Uncle Beah's gotcha."

Malvo let out a shaky breath, tightening the hug as Reaver patted her head.

Dei-Loki then pouted, still hangin' there by his shirt as Adrian pocketed his free hand. Adrian then whined.

"... How about a caramel milkshake? No caffeine but still a fockton of caramel. Eeeeeh? Sound good?" Adrian grinned, poking Dei-Loki's cheek with his free hand.

Malvo let out a shaky breath, tightening the hug as Reaver patted her head.

Dei-Loki then pouted, still hangin' there by his shirt as Adrian pocketed his free hand. Adrian then whined.

"... How about a caramel milkshake? No caffeine but still a fockton of caramel. Eeeeeh? Sound good?" Adrian grinned, poking Dei-Loki's cheek with his free hand.
Graham looked to Adrian and Dei.

Graham looked to Adrian and Dei.

"Can I still get it supersized?" Dei-Loki asked, keeping his pout as Adrian smirked simply.

"If y' stop pouting." He then glanced to the others. "Anyone want anything else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back