• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"You and Lucian have already been setting traps?"

"Not traps, per se, but we've caught him two other times. 's just hard t'do because he's with Dei-Loki nearly all of the time, especially after hockey."

"Not traps, per se, but we've caught him two other times. 's just hard t'do because he's with Dei-Loki nearly all of the time, especially after hockey."
Graham snarled at that, "i'll kill him. I mean. . . calm anger, Graham, calm it. I don't like the idea of Dei being with him after hockey."

Graham snarled at that, "i'll kill him. I mean. . . calm anger, Graham, calm it. I don't like the idea of Dei being with him after hockey."

"Neither would dad, uncle Grizzly. Neither. Would. Dad." Malvo shifted on her feet. "'m sorry t' stress you guys out with this."

"It's fine, kid. Speaking of your father, have you told this to him?"

Malvo shook her head. "Not yet, no. You guys would've known a lot sooner if I did because he would've probably brought ya along t' kill the bastard."

"'s a good point, though I still think we should tell him." Reaver shifted while leaning against the counter.

Malvo shook her head. "Not yet, no. You guys would've known a lot sooner if I did because he would've probably brought ya along t' kill the bastard."

"'s a good point, though I still think we should tell him." Reaver shifted while leaning against the counter.
"Uh-huh, he can help us plan things around the palace and even in Dominic's home when he's not there."

"Uh-huh, he can help us plan things around the palace and even in Dominic's home when he's not there."

"IF he doesn't straight up go out t' kill 'im. Y'know how he is..." Malvo hung her head.

"We'll talk to him. "

Reaver nodded in agreement, smiling reassuringly. "We've got ways of cooling him before the storm."

Malvo exhaled, but nodded all the same. "If y'r both sure y'can do that. I'll trust yer word."

Graham sighed, "got any peanut butter brownies or something? "

"Mam made some and put 'em in the freezer earlier." Malvo stated, gesturing to the fridge as Reaver grinned a bit.

"Perfect." He stated before taking a few wrapped brownies out of the freezer.

"Anything else we can take?"

Reaver clicked his tongue before looking up at the deer jerky cabinet. He'd then sigh, opening that as well before taking out a bag. "'s the least messy. I think we're good, now."

"Then let's go. "

Reaver nodded, heading to the doorway before looking to Malvo. "Y' wanna come along? Maybe relay the message, too?"

Malvo shook her head. "You guys got this, though."

"Do we have any Scotch Whiskey?" Reaver cocked his head in thought.

(Adrian strikes me as a scotch whisky kinda guy. XD )
(Same here XD)

Graham nodded, "i think i saw a big bottle in the cupboards in his study, so once there let's pour him a drink."

(Same here XD)

Graham nodded, "i think i saw a big bottle in the cupboards in his study, so once there let's pour him a drink."

Reaver smirked a bit, taking down a tumbler glass for his brother before heading to the door again. "Sounds good, c'mon."

Graham followed, "want me to carry anything?"

"Uhhhhhm," Reaver looked to the items he had in thought before holding up the deer jerky. "Y' can carry this, if ya want. The smell is too enticing f'r me." He snickered sheepishly.

"Uhhhhhm," Reaver looked to the items he had in thought before holding up the deer jerky. "Y' can carry this, if ya want. The smell is too enticing f'r me." He snickered sheepishly.
Graham snickered, taking the bags before keeping it arms length away from him. "Okay we're good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back