• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Reaver returned Graham's look before looking to Malvo with raised brows.

Malvo blinked at this before squinting. "No! Y'know I don't smoke! 'm not allowed to because of... how I get." She'd then blink at the validity before closing her eyes and shaking her head, quieting down a bit more. "I ask because... I heard some things."
Graham quirked his brow then shrugging. "You look for the simple ticks in the facial features. Like when your Uncle Rea lies, his nose scrunches up like a little bunny rabbit. Or when your brother lies he bits the corner of his lips to stop his smile. Or when you lie, you look anywhere but in the eyes of the person you're talking to."

Graham quirked his brow then shrugging. "You look for the simple ticks in the facial features. Like when your Uncle Rea lies, his nose scrunches up like a little bunny rabbit. Or when your brother lies he bits the corner of his lips to stop his smile. Or when you lie, you look anywhere but in the eyes of the person you're talking to."

"Wait, I do!? SHIT, no wonder why no one takes me t' poker games, anymore!" Reaver huffed, Malvo blinking with a nod.

"But... But what if they don't have any ticks? Like, when I look at... this buttface, he's like a stone!"

"Wait, I do!? SHIT, no wonder why no one takes me t' poker games, anymore!" Reaver huffed, Malvo blinking with a nod.

"But... But what if they don't have any ticks? Like, when I look at... this buttface, he's like a stone!"
"Wanna tell me who it is?"

Graham sighed, "then i don't know how to help you, kid if you can't help me."

Malvo whined. "I'd tell y' but then he'll know that Lucian and I are ont' him."

"Which means whomever this is, iiiiis close? A friend, maybe?"

"Not t' me, no. he's an ass but he's Dei's--" Malvo stopped as soon as Dei-Loki came walking out of the bathroom.

"Look at all these damn bandaids! Why are there so many different fucking shapes of bandaids!? I mean, look at this one!" Dei-Loki lifted one of the ones with divots in the left and right side after using a clean hand to fix his beanie (Beaaaanie). "These don't even stick like they say they do! This is some false fucking advertising, right here!"

(I fucking love and hate teen Dei. This is one of the times I love him.)

Malvo whined. "I'd tell y' but then he'll know that Lucian and I are ont' him."

"Which means whomever this is, iiiiis close? A friend, maybe?"

"Not t' me, no. he's an ass but he's Dei's--" Malvo stopped as soon as Dei-Loki came walking out of the bathroom.

"Look at all these damn bandaids! Why are there so many different fucking shapes of bandaids!? I mean, look at this one!" Dei-Loki lifted one of the ones with divots in the left and right side after using a clean hand to fix his beanie (Beaaaanie). "These don't even stick like they say they do! This is some false fucking advertising, right here!"

(I fucking love and hate teen Dei. This is one of the times I love him.)
Graham stood up, "hey, if you complain about the bandaids then stop playing knife fights in the woods, eh?" He reached over, flicking Dei's forehead before looking back to Malvo and smiled. "We'll talk later. Privately, okay?"

Graham stood up, "hey, if you complain about the bandaids then stop playing knife fights in the woods, eh?" He reached over, flicking Dei's forehead before looking back to Malvo and smiled. "We'll talk later. Privately, okay?"

Malvo nodded to that, Dei-Loki wincing from the flick.

"HEY! I'm not the one sayin' I need bandaids! I would've been just fine without 'em!" Dei-Loki rubbed his forehead, handing over the box to Malvo, who took them and then moved to the sink so she could wash the wounds on her hands. "Not like I can't handle an open wound or two."

Malvo nodded to that, Dei-Loki wincing from the flick.

"HEY! I'm not the one sayin' I need bandaids! I would've been just fine without 'em!" Dei-Loki rubbed his forehead, handing over the box to Malvo, who took them and then moved to the sink so she could wash the wounds on her hands. "Not like I can't handle an open wound or two."
"You definitely need bandaids in case of infection. Even wolves get scabs. Be lucky you're not matted with fur too. The scabs would intertwined with the fur and then it hurts like hell. Trust me the same thing happens with Rika when she gets into fights with the wild wolves."

"You definitely need bandaids in case of infection. Even wolves get scabs. Be lucky you're not matted with fur too. The scabs would intertwined with the fur and then it hurts like hell. Trust me the same thing happens with Rika when she gets into fights with the wild wolves."

(Happens when you wear sweatpants after cutting your leg up on the pavement, as well. Nuh fun.)

Dei-Loki shrugged. "I feel bad f'r Rika, but the pain sounds like it'd be enjoyable shit, f'r me."

"Y' should stop swearing before mam comes in and hears it." Malvo remarked with a smirk while she'd put on the bandaids.

(Happens when you wear sweatpants after cutting your leg up on the pavement, as well. Nuh fun.)

Dei-Loki shrugged. "I feel bad f'r Rika, but the pain sounds like it'd be enjoyable shit, f'r me."

"Y' should stop swearing before mam comes in and hears it." Malvo remarked with a smirk while she'd put on the bandaids.
(EHHHHHH ;w; more pats for you -patpatpatpat-)

Graham looked at him confused at how he was so weird. He then grinned as he nodded, "yeah, y'got a potty mouth, don'tcha, sailor?"

(EHHHHHH ;w; more pats for you -patpatpatpat-)

Graham looked at him confused at how he was so weird. He then grinned as he nodded, "yeah, y'got a potty mouth, don'tcha, sailor?"

( ;u; 's a lotta pats.)

"I do fuckin' not." Dei-Loki shook his head with a scowling... grimace sort of look.

"I still say it's the beanie." Malvo snickered before heading to Dei-Loki to make sure he actually bandaged up his hand. "'s like a magick shadow beanie that just turns off the filter."

Dei-Loki watched the action, quirking a brow. "Y'and yer weird conspiracy theories, I swear. President Unicorn, the mythical horned chipmunks that help keep him updated by sneaking into peoples homes. Y' even said Dominic is a spy f'r the Order, too! Sometimes I wonder of y' took some of my stash and shared it with Lucian because holy fuuuck."

Malvo blinked at that, looking up from the bandages on Dei's hand. "How'd y'know that I said--"

"I totally didn't keep an eye on you two during the King's Fitness Tests t' make sure Lucian didn't get too close." Dei-Loki bit his lip to suppress a smirk while looking away. "Totally did not."

(I revealed it now so I don't forget the idea.
XD )

( ;u; 's a lotta pats.)

"I do fuckin' not." Dei-Loki shook his head with a scowling... grimace sort of look.

"I still say it's the beanie." Malvo snickered before heading to Dei-Loki to make sure he actually bandaged up his hand. "'s like a magick shadow beanie that just turns off the filter."

Dei-Loki watched the action, quirking a brow. "Y'and yer weird conspiracy theories, I swear. President Unicorn, the mythical horned chipmunks that help keep him updated by sneaking into peoples homes. Y' even said Dominic is a spy f'r the Order, too! Sometimes I wonder of y' took some of my stash and shared it with Lucian because holy fuuuck."

Malvo blinked at that, looking up from the bandages on Dei's hand. "How'd y'know that I said--"

"I totally didn't keep an eye on you two during the King's Fitness Tests t' make sure Lucian didn't get too close." Dei-Loki bit his lip to suppress a smirk while looking away. "Totally did not."

(I revealed it now so I don't forget the idea.
XD )
(XD thanks)

Graham blinked, "Dominic?" A peaceful look appeared on his face as he began to register his name before a full fury bear became weary. "THAT SON OF A BITCH! I'LL RIP HIS SKULL OPEN AND FEAST ON HIS FUCKING BRAINS!" Graham breathed, holding his hand over his heart as he tried to calm down. "Sorry, i'm still not quite use to what my anger management teacher told me to do. So Dominic huh?"

(XD thanks)

Graham blinked, "Dominic?" A peaceful look appeared on his face as he began to register his name before a full fury bear became weary. "THAT SON OF A BITCH! I'LL RIP HIS SKULL OPEN AND FEAST ON HIS FUCKING BRAINS!" Graham breathed, holding his hand over his heart as he tried to calm down. "Sorry, i'm still not quite use to what my anger management teacher told me to do. So Dominic huh?"

(Nuh prub XD)

Reaver lowered his ears a bit at the anger, softly rubbing Graham's back while he, himself, remained eerily calm and collected. Another thing that set him apart from Adrian.

Dei-Loki raised his brows and then his hands in defense from the outburst before then glaring to Malvo. "Y' told them about yer suspicion, too!?"

Malvo furrowed her brows. "I WAS CONCERNED!"

"WELL Y' DON'T NEED T' FUCKIN' BE!" Dei-Loki growled. "HE'S NOT A SPY, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BAD FUCKING PLANS, SO STOP SPREADING YER PARANOIA! Gods fucking DAMMIT!" Dei-Loki turned, punched a wall, and then inhaled from the sting. He'd then pivot, his black bangs covering his eyes and staying in place, thanks to his black hat. "You all leave him be, because there's no fucking way that he's a fucking spy."

(I'm... Not strong enough to stop feels posts when it comes to teen Dei-Loki.
I'm disappointed in myself.)

(Nuh prub XD)

Reaver lowered his ears a bit at the anger, softly rubbing Graham's back while he, himself, remained eerily calm and collected. Another thing that set him apart from Adrian.

Dei-Loki raised his brows and then his hands in defense from the outburst before then glaring to Malvo. "Y' told them about yer suspicion, too!?"

Malvo furrowed her brows. "I WAS CONCERNED!"

"WELL Y' DON'T NEED T' FUCKIN' BE!" Dei-Loki growled. "HE'S NOT A SPY, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BAD FUCKING PLANS, SO STOP SPREADING YER PARANOIA! Gods fucking DAMMIT!" Dei-Loki turned, punched a wall, and then inhaled from the sting. He'd then pivot, his black bangs covering his eyes and staying in place, thanks to his black hat. "You all leave him be, because there's no fucking way that he's a fucking spy."

(I'm... Not strong enough to stop feels posts when it comes to teen Dei-Loki.
I'm disappointed in myself.)
(-patpat-)

Graham threw his hands in the air. "Okay, okay, we're not assuming anything yet. Theories can be disprove."

(-patpat-)

Graham threw his hands in the air. "Okay, okay, we're not assuming anything yet. Theories can be disprove."

"Thank you." Dei-Loki stated, soon looking to Malvo again before having headed out of the kitchen.

Malvo watched him go, soon exhaling through her nose.

Graham then looked to Malvo, "okay spill the details."

Reaver watched Dei-Loki go before heading over to keep an eye on the door while Malvo sighed and returned Graham's look.

"Lucian said he heard Dominic talking t' somebody through a shadow mirror. He wasn't sure who he was talking to, but he heard the Dragon Bond thing come up, as well as The Shadow Father's name, and Scáth's name. We're thinking it's someone on the inside when it comes t' the Order, because apparently Dominic's also a DBSW (Dragon Bonded Shadow Warden), like us. And y' know how the Order doesn't like DBSWs, as it is. So... So this has gotta be an inside job covered up f'r whatever Scáth has t' do with it."

"And y'r trusting a member of the Light t'tell you the truth?" Reaver stated, looking over briefly before looking away after Malvo shot him a small glare. "Right. Different than the others. Sorry."

Malvo then exhaled through her nose. "Please, PLEASE don't think I'm crazy f'r believing this, because I seriously think something is going on right beneath our noses and Dipper's just to... too much like Dipper to even want t' think about it."

Reaver watched Dei-Loki go before heading over to keep an eye on the door while Malvo sighed and returned Graham's look.

"Lucian said he heard Dominic talking t' somebody through a shadow mirror. He wasn't sure who he was talking to, but he heard the Dragon Bond thing come up, as well as The Shadow Father's name, and Scáth's name. We're thinking it's someone on the inside when it comes t' the Order, because apparently Dominic's also a DBSW (Dragon Bonded Shadow Warden), like us. And y' know how the Order doesn't like DBSWs, as it is. So... So this has gotta be an inside job covered up f'r whatever Scáth has t' do with it."

"And y'r trusting a member of the Light t'tell you the truth?" Reaver stated, looking over briefly before looking away after Malvo shot him a small glare. "Right. Different than the others. Sorry."

Malvo then exhaled through her nose. "Please, PLEASE don't think I'm crazy f'r believing this, because I seriously think something is going on right beneath our noses and Dipper's just to... too much like Dipper to even want t' think about it."
Graham then stood up at that, "i mean, now that you've mention it. I've seen him go off in secret when the guards are on break."

Graham then stood up at that, "i mean, now that you've mention it. I've seen him go off in secret when the guards are on break."

"So, you've noticed too, then?" Malvo sighed heavily. "I was kinda hoping I was crazy, f'r Dei-Loki's sake..."

"Son of a bitch." Reaver mumbled, pocketing his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back