• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "still worried about me, honey?"
(WHO SAID YOU XOULD CALL HIN HONEY IM DYING)

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! -flail-)

"A little bit." Reaver admitted while blushing from the nickname.

Graham snickered, "don't worry. He's got his hit, he can't hurt me unless I hurt you. "

"Claims the man that taught him how to perfect the rules of 'no touchie touchie'." Reaver remarked quietly to the bear, but smirked all the same.

"Claims the man that taught him how to perfect the rules of 'no touchie touchie'." Reaver remarked quietly to the bear, but smirked all the same.
Graham blushed before clearing throat. "Im a grown man that craves intimacy. I can't stop myself. "

Reaver snickered softly, kissing Graham's cheek. "Not sayin' that's a bad thing."
Graham smiled proudly at the kiss, "i know you're not. But your brother does. Now as for the kids, they don't get too. Asexual's where it's at for them."

Graham smiled proudly at the kiss, "i know you're not. But your brother does. Now as for the kids, they don't get too. Asexual's where it's at for them."

(Dei-Loki: Ha... HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA!

Graham: I feel a chill in the air.)

Reaver nodded in agreement, snickering before glancing over to the door while the twins made their way inside.

"Y'fricken got me right in the crotch of my thumb." Malvo remarked, gesturing to the bleeding area between her thumb and index finger.

Dei-Loki studied the mark before frowning. "Yer the one always sayin' I need t' be quicker!" He'd then follow

(Dei-Loki: Ha... HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA!

Graham: I feel a chill in the air.)

Reaver nodded in agreement, snickering before glancing over to the door while the twins made their way inside.

"Y'fricken got me right in the crotch of my thumb." Malvo remarked, gesturing to the bleeding area between her thumb and index finger.

Dei-Loki studied the mark before frowning. "Yer the one always sayin' I need t' be quicker!" He'd then follow
(XD Satan has come for us all)

Graham shook his head, "speaking of the demons in cute baby forms."

(XD Satan has come for us all)

Graham shook his head, "speaking of the demons in cute baby forms."

"Don't worry about it, Dipper." Malvo snickered before perking up as she spotted the two.

"I'M VICIOUS! Too fiendish to disguise!" Dei-Loki flailed, pausing and looking to his hands following the sting of the cuts. "Fuck."

"Go get the bandaids, Dipper."

Dei-Loki glanced to Malvo, pouting. "But I like the st--"

"Dipperrr." Malvo squinted, Dei-Loki softly sighing before heading to the bathroom.

"FIIINE! Just gonna open it again, anyways..." He muttered that last part, Malvo shaking her head gently.

"Gonna drive me crazy, I swear." Malvo sighed before looking to her uncles again with a smile. "Hi!"

"Don't worry about it, Dipper." Malvo snickered before perking up as she spotted the two.

"I'M VICIOUS! Too fiendish to disguise!" Dei-Loki flailed, pausing and looking to his hands following the sting of the cuts. "Fuck."

"Go get the bandaids, Dipper."

Dei-Loki glanced to Malvo, pouting. "But I like the st--"

"Dipperrr." Malvo squinted, Dei-Loki softly sighing before heading to the bathroom.

"FIIINE! Just gonna open it again, anyways..." He muttered that last part, Malvo shaking her head gently.

"Gonna drive me crazy, I swear." Malvo sighed before looking to her uncles again with a smile. "Hi!"
Graham shook his head at the two before smiling. "Had fun, huh?"

Graham shook his head at the two before smiling. "Had fun, huh?"

"We did! He's even gettin' better." Malvo moved over to them both before raising her hand to show the wounds. "Look at that!"

Graham snickered, "just make sure it stays on the hands."

"Ye'sir!" Malvo grinned.

"Does it sting?" Reaver raised a brow. Malvo shaking her head.

"Naaah, looks so much worse than it really is." She'd then lower her hand, looking towards the bathroom to make sure Dei didn't round the corner before looking back to the two. "Can I... ask y'both something?"

"Ye'sir!" Malvo grinned.

"Does it sting?" Reaver raised a brow. Malvo shaking her head.

"Naaah, looks so much worse than it really is." She'd then lower her hand, looking towards the bathroom to make sure Dei didn't round the corner before looking back to the two. "Can I... ask y'both something?"
Graham scratched the back of his head as he waited for hell to come his way. "What's up/"

Graham scratched the back of his head as he waited for hell to come his way. "What's up/"

Reaver nodded, pocketing his hands.

Malvo exhaled through her nose with a raised brow. "How can y'tell when someone isn't who they say they are? Like..." Malvo glanced about suspiciously. "A spy."

Reaver nodded, pocketing his hands.

Malvo exhaled through her nose with a raised brow. "How can y'tell when someone isn't who they say they are? Like..." Malvo glanced about suspiciously. "A spy."
Graham looked from her to Reaver and then back to her. "Sweet pea, didn't you . . . y'know-smoke when we weren't looking?"

Graham looked from her to Reaver and then back to her. "Sweet pea, didn't you . . . y'know-smoke when we weren't looking?"

Reaver returned Graham's look before looking to Malvo with raised brows.

Malvo blinked at this before squinting. "No! Y'know I don't smoke! 'm not allowed to because of... how I get." She'd then blink at the validity before closing her eyes and shaking her head, quieting down a bit more. "I ask because... I heard some things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back