• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Y'busy?" Graham asked as he walked in.

"I think I can make time." Adrian sighed through his nose, setting his pen down before pausing and turning, finally, at the scent of food. A faint smirk on his face. "Have to admit, when I caught the smell of the food outside, I thought it was Zuzu until I heard y' speak."

"Nope, just us." Reaver grinned a bit.

"I think I can make time." Adrian sighed through his nose, setting his pen down before pausing and turning, finally, at the scent of food. A faint smirk on his face. "Have to admit, when I caught the smell of the food outside, I thought it was Zuzu until I heard y' speak."

"Nope, just us." Reaver grinned a bit.
"And a whole lot of your favorite foods! Peanut butter brownies and deer jerky! Pluuuus!" He sat the stuff down before making him a glass of beauty that could calm his nerves. He set the made drink by Adrian's. "Take a sip bud."

"And a whole lot of your favorite foods! Peanut butter brownies and deer jerky! Pluuuus!" He sat the stuff down before making him a glass of beauty that could calm his nerves. He set the made drink by Adrian's. "Take a sip bud."

Adrian glanced to the drink, gently taking it into his hand while looking to the food. "What's the occasion? You two blow something up again? The hospitality is making me nervous."

Adrian glanced to the drink, gently taking it into his hand while looking to the food. "What's the occasion? You two blow something up again? The hospitality is making me nervous."
Graham snapped his fingers before pointing at the door. "Rea, lock it, bolt it, make sure he doesn't escape this room. We have some news to tell you. Some biig news."

Graham snapped his fingers before pointing at the door. "Rea, lock it, bolt it, make sure he doesn't escape this room. We have some news to tell you. Some biig news."

Reaver nodded, quickly moving to lock and bolt the door before having dragged a few things in front of it for added defense. Adrian set the drink down before he'd then shoot out of his seat at that, staring at the door before looking to Graham. "What news?"

Reaver nodded, quickly moving to lock and bolt the door before having dragged a few things in front of it for added defense. Adrian set the drink down before he'd then shoot out of his seat at that, staring at the door before looking to Graham. "What news?"
"Malvo thinks Dominic is a spy."

"Malvo thinks Dominic is a spy."

Adrian blinked a few times, thinking that he'd misheard the whole thing while simultaneously driving for conformation. "... What?"

Reaver moved, blocking the windows with his body so Adrian wouldn't use those as an escape. "For either the Order, or f'r Scรกth." He confirmed while Adrian glanced to Reaver, and then to the ground while stretching his jaw from side to side in thought. Thumbs locking in his belt loops on either side while he bit down what he could.

"Did she... catch him doing something to lead to these beliefs, or was she smoking?"

(Malvo: WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK THAT!?)

Adrian blinked a few times, thinking that he'd misheard the whole thing while simultaneously driving for conformation. "... What?"

Reaver moved, blocking the windows with his body so Adrian wouldn't use those as an escape. "For either the Order, or f'r Scรกth." He confirmed while Adrian glanced to Reaver, and then to the ground while stretching his jaw from side to side in thought. Thumbs locking in his belt loops on either side while he bit down what he could.

"Did she... catch him doing something to lead to these beliefs, or was she smoking?"

(Malvo: WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK THAT!?)
(XD because she has paranoiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa)

"She has suspicious. Apparently he was alone talking to someone. She believes it's one of our enemies."

(XD because she has paranoiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa)

"She has suspicious. Apparently he was alone talking to someone. She believes it's one of our enemies."

(XD)

Adrian inhaled, bringing a hand up to his face to gently rub along the side of his jaw. "Oh? Well. That's..." He took a moment of silence, dropping his hand as he'd 'chuckle' at the thought. That slight smirk on his face soon dropping once the pot runith over. He'd then replace that chuckle with a growl before moving to tear away at the barricade by the door. "THAT SON OF A BITCH!"

Last edited:
(XD)

Adrian inhaled, bringing a hand up to his face to gently rub along the side of his jaw. "Oh? Well. That's..." He took a moment of silence, dropping his hand as he'd 'chuckle' at the thought. That slight smirk on his face soon dropping once the pot runith over. He'd then replace that chuckle with a growl before moving to tear away at the barricade by the door. "THAT SON OF A BITCH!"
Graham quickly grabbed the bag of jerky, opening it and then shaking it before whistling to Adrian. "Here boy!"

Graham quickly grabbed the bag of jerky, opening it and then shaking it before whistling to Adrian. "Here boy!"

Adrian ceased his violent actions - a chair lifted over his head as he'd look over quickly as the bag was opened. He'd then set the chair down, skittering back over before crouching to a sit and eyeing the bag while reaching up for it.

Adrian ceased his violent actions - a chair lifted over his head as he'd look over quickly as the bag was opened. He'd then set the chair down, skittering back over before crouching to a sit and eyeing the bag while reaching up for it.
He gave only two to Adrian. "Y'can have more if you listen?"

He gave only two to Adrian. "Y'can have more if you listen?"

Adrian greedly took the two he'd been given, a grimace morphing his face as he'd bite down on the jerky to hold it while simultaneously pulling himself back into his chair. He'd then eat the jerky, speaking in the free time that his mouth hadn't been full like the gentleman he was. "But I don't wanna listen, I wanna tear int' the fucker's throat. I mean, FOCK! If he's a spy, why even keep the bastard alive!?"

"Lack of enough evidence," Reaver shifted on his feet, remaining by the window. "And Dipper."

Adrian heavily exhaled, finishing off the jerky before grabbing the bottle of scotch whisky itself and downing a few large gulps of that. He'd no sooner lower the bottle, setting it down on the desk as he sighed. His voice holding a low, almost raspy, tired growl like he'd been fighting back the dire devil inside. "... Alright. Go ahead..."

Adrian greedly took the two he'd been given, a grimace morphing his face as he'd bite down on the jerky to hold it while simultaneously pulling himself back into his chair. He'd then eat the jerky, speaking in the free time that his mouth hadn't been full like the gentleman he was. "But I don't wanna listen, I wanna tear int' the fucker's throat. I mean, FOCK! If he's a spy, why even keep the bastard alive!?"

"Lack of enough evidence," Reaver shifted on his feet, remaining by the window. "And Dipper."

Adrian heavily exhaled, finishing off the jerky before grabbing the bottle of scotch whisky itself and downing a few large gulps of that. He'd no sooner lower the bottle, setting it down on the desk as he sighed. His voice holding a low, almost raspy, tired growl like he'd been fighting back the dire devil inside. "... Alright. Go ahead..."
Graham gave him the whole back afterwards. "Good. Now that you're calm. We should put cameras and such around the palace and in Dominic's home when he's not there. That way we can have evidence that he's a traitor before ripping him to pieces."

Graham gave him the whole back afterwards. "Good. Now that you're calm. We should put cameras and such around the palace and in Dominic's home when he's not there. That way we can have evidence that he's a traitor before ripping him to pieces."

Reaver meandered back over after pulling down the blinds, readying his hand to slide the brownies over to his brother.

Adrian nodded, closing his eyes after tearing into the rest of the bag. "Y'think we'll be able t' bug his home without the rest of his family noticing?"

"Y'kiddin' me? Us three used t' bug and monitor houses all the time and we haven't gotten caught once." Reaver, of course, assured. Adrian then sighed.

"... Alright. We'll need t' go to town t' get security cameras, but... Alright. Can I... Go with you both? I'm gonna need fresh air and a place where I won't be able to sit on the rage..." Adrian moved his attention to the work on his desk. Nothing too drastic if he didn't finish it today, and he'd need this so he wouldn't tear the room apart again. He'd follow that request with another exhale, softly rubbing the desk before shoving a couple of deer jerky strips into his mouth.

Reaver meandered back over after pulling down the blinds, readying his hand to slide the brownies over to his brother.

Adrian nodded, closing his eyes after tearing into the rest of the bag. "Y'think we'll be able t' bug his home without the rest of his family noticing?"

"Y'kiddin' me? Us three used t' bug and monitor houses all the time and we haven't gotten caught once." Reaver, of course, assured. Adrian then sighed.

"... Alright. We'll need t' go to town t' get security cameras, but... Alright. Can I... Go with you both? I'm gonna need fresh air and a place where I won't be able to sit on the rage..." Adrian moved his attention to the work on his desk. Nothing too drastic if he didn't finish it today, and he'd need this so he wouldn't tear the room apart again. He'd follow that request with another exhale, softly rubbing the desk before shoving a couple of deer jerky strips into his mouth.
Graham snickered, "of course, my king. Let's go."

Graham snickered, "of course, my king. Let's go."

Adrian nodded, standing up as he'd wander to the door before looking to the peanut butter brownies, and then to Reaver. Reaver followed this with a tilted head before snickering and handing them over to his brother with a small smile. "I'm gonna keep one t' share with Graham, though, if that's okay. He's pretty upset about this too."

Adrian took the ones handed to him, glancing to the one Reaver kept before looking to Graham. He'd then sigh softly, nodding while moving the barricade. "That's fine with me, as long as there's more in the freezer."

"You kiddin'!? Y'know Zuzu knows makes a lot." Reaver smiled a bit from the acceptance, gently handing Graham the peanut butter brownie wrapped in Saran wrap before heading over and helping to move the stuff out of the way of the door.

Last edited:
Adrian nodded, standing up as he'd wander to the door before looking to the peanut butter brownies, and then to Reaver. Reaver followed this with a tilted head before snickering and handing them over to his brother with a small smile. "I'm gonna keep one t' share with Graham, though, if that's okay. He's pretty upset about this too."

Adrian took the ones handed to him, glancing to the one Reaver kept before looking to Graham. He'd then sigh softly, nodding while moving the barricade. "That's fine with me, as long as there's more in the freezer."

"You kiddin'!? Y'know Zuzu knows makes a lot." Reaver smiled a bit from the acceptance, gently handing Graham the peanut butter brownie wrapped in Saran wrap before heading over and helping to move the stuff out of the way of the door.
Graham whimpered as he bit into it. "My anger has calmed." He then wolfed down the rest before helping Reaver.

Graham whimpered as he bit into it. "My anger has calmed." He then wolfed down the rest before helping Reaver.

"Fucking magical, right?" Adrian gave a wolfish smirk which would expose his elongated K9s. He'd then lift the chair again before bringing it over to the corner beside the desk and office chair while Reaver moved the end table.

"I'm thinkin' the smaller thermal cameras would work, on top of the mini microphones, if we get them t' blend in even more. Only question is if we should take the 'bugged ceiling light' path, or the 'bugged knick nack' path?" Reaver stated, unbolting the door after he'd put the end table back into its proper place.

"Fucking magical, right?" Adrian gave a wolfish smirk which would expose his elongated K9s. He'd then lift the chair again before bringing it over to the corner beside the desk and office chair while Reaver moved the end table.

"I'm thinkin' the smaller thermal cameras would work, on top of the mini microphones, if we get them t' blend in even more. Only question is if we should take the 'bugged ceiling light' path, or the 'bugged knick nack' path?" Reaver stated, unbolting the door after he'd put the end table back into its proper place.
"Knick knack patty wack!" Graham shouted as he opened the door and walked out.

"Knick knack patty wack!" Graham shouted as he opened the door and walked out.

"GIVE A DOG A-- Ohhh nO." Adrian shook his head at the thought, slapping himself in the face a few times, inhaling to compose himself like he totally didn't have college flashbacks. "Brain. Don't take this turn. Please. I-- AH! This isn't helping! THIS ISN'T HELPING!"

"ADEE." Reaver pointed to the brownies in Adrian's hands. Adrian then stuffed his face, whining as he came down from the freakout.

(I...
Am not sharing my gay thoughts with Adrian. I don't know what you're talking about.)

"GIVE A DOG A-- Ohhh nO." Adrian shook his head at the thought, slapping himself in the face a few times, inhaling to compose himself like he totally didn't have college flashbacks. "Brain. Don't take this turn. Please. I-- AH! This isn't helping! THIS ISN'T HELPING!"

"ADEE." Reaver pointed to the brownies in Adrian's hands. Adrian then stuffed his face, whining as he came down from the freakout.

(I...
Am not sharing my gay thoughts with Adrian. I don't know what you're talking about.)
(XD totally not. He definitely didn't just have a small mental breakdown. Nope)

Graham blinked, "you're broken."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back