• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Reaver returned the kiss, glancing up at Graham with a smirk before furrowing his brows. "Of course we'll still be friends. Graham. Part of the reason why I didn't come clean about how I felt earlier is because I felt like I'd loose my best friend, in the first place! I can't let my best friend go." He smiled, though the mere idea of the possibility of a sour outcome would weigh on his heart.

(It won't happen, Reaver. Don't worry!)
(I rather die than let that happen . . . but to be fair, i rather die for the sweet bwiss of it SWEET BWISS)

Graham smiled, "i don't think that's ever going to happen though. Something tells me, that you're stuck with me for a loooooong run."

(I rather die than let that happen . . . but to be fair, i rather die for the sweet bwiss of it SWEET BWISS)

Graham smiled, "i don't think that's ever going to happen though. Something tells me, that you're stuck with me for a loooooong run."

(ME TOO.
And the peace... Or parties with gay Satan. I could go for those, too. But only if I didn't have to mingle, and I could stay by the corner by the snacks and drinks.)

Reaver's smile formed into something more genuine. "Nothin' wrong with that, in my eyes. 's everything I ever wanted."

(ME TOO.
And the peace... Or parties with gay Satan. I could go for those, too. But only if I didn't have to mingle, and I could stay by the corner by the snacks and drinks.)

Reaver's smile formed into something more genuine. "Nothin' wrong with that, in my eyes. 's everything I ever wanted."
(And if gay Satan was your boyfriend?)

"Really? I haven't let you down from your dreams of me?"

(And if gay Satan was your boyfriend?)

"Really? I haven't let you down from your dreams of me?"

(Then I'd be stuck to his side.
XD )

"Not at all. If anything, it's even greater." Reaver grinned.

(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XD GAYNESS SHALL PREVAIL)

Graham blushed before going back to his side again. "Really? Greater huh?"

(XD)

Reaver nodded, watching Graham. "M-Mhm! I-I-I dunno if it's because it's real, or what, but it's greater than I'd ever imagined it t' be."

Graham smiled happily at that, "i never thought i would be so happy to hear that."

Reaver grinned, thumping his tail gently against the ground as he'd turn onto his side to face Graham. "I'm happy yer happy."

Reaver grinned, thumping his tail gently against the ground as he'd turn onto his side to face Graham. "I'm happy yer happy."
Graham grinned, kissing his lips once more before looking to their surroundings. "We should probably get dressed and get out of the woods."

Graham grinned, kissing his lips once more before looking to their surroundings. "We should probably get dressed and get out of the woods."

Reaver softly returned the kiss, soon glancing around before having gently sighed. "Yeaaah, I suppose so..."

Graham snickered, "maybe tonight, i'll be a bad boy and sneak in your room and i can spoon you?"

"I'll make sure Rika isn't hogging up the other side of the bed." Reaver grinned with a faint blush.

Graham smiled, "she cuddle somewhere though. I won't knock her out of the bed truly. She came first after all."

Reaver smiled at this, snickering gently. "I know ya won't. Just... y'know how she is when it comes t' sleeping on the bed."

Graham awed, "reaaally? That's so cute!"

Reaver nodded. "Y'should've seen her when I told her after she ate the other morning. So cuuute."

(Meanwhile if I told my dogs they wouldn't care.
Although, Angel would flip out if anyone snuck into my room at all. She's really protective for a little dog. XD )

Reaver nodded. "Y'should've seen her when I told her after she ate the other morning. So cuuute."

(Meanwhile if I told my dogs they wouldn't care.
Although, Angel would flip out if anyone snuck into my room at all. She's really protective for a little dog. XD )
(AWWWWW THAT"S SO CUTE XD)

Graham awed, "where is that girl anyways? I miss her." He said after getting clothes on.

(AWWWWW THAT"S SO CUTE XD)

Graham awed, "where is that girl anyways? I miss her." He said after getting clothes on.

Reaver, while also getting dressed, snickered. "Probably trying t' deal with Captain and Judge's antics."

Graham brushed his hair back as he started for the palace. "Poor girl. Oh well, her sass alone can anyone take a step back."

Reaver admired the action before his feet would push him to follow. "VEEEEEERY true."

Graham smiled, "ahhhhhh i can't wait to see her again. I didn't see her at all when i was in the hospital bed."

Reaver rubbed the back of his head, walking at Graham's side. "Yeah, sorry... I tried, but I couldn't sneak her in because of that last incident with the doctor when I went t' get that abdominal pain checked out... I love when Rika's protective side kicks in." He'd then briefly smile at the memory while also listening to the knife fight in the distance.

(THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN. XD
Also, I can just imagine all of these different scenarios of Reaver trying to sneak Rika into the hospital room. Disguises and all. )

Reaver rubbed the back of his head, walking at Graham's side. "Yeah, sorry... I tried, but I couldn't sneak her in because of that last incident with the doctor when I went t' get that abdominal pain checked out... I love when Rika's protective side kicks in." He'd then briefly smile at the memory while also listening to the knife fight in the distance.

(THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN. XD
Also, I can just imagine all of these different scenarios of Reaver trying to sneak Rika into the hospital room. Disguises and all. )
(XD of course they are and AWWWW they're so cute)

Graham snickered, "she loves you a lot. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back