• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(XD totally not. He definitely didn't just have a small mental breakdown. Nope)

Graham blinked, "you're broken."

(XD
Exactly. PSSSSSH, this is just Adrian!)

Adrian grimaced at this, nodding as he swallowed his food before speaking. "It's not my fault."

(XD yeah)

Graham nodded, "i know what you mean."

"Aaaaaaaeh." Reaver moved in between the two, pulling Graham and Adrian into a walking hug. Adrian raising his brows before squinting to Reaver. Reaver then smiled, keeping them in the hug. "Don't squint! We all have each other!"

"Aaaaaaaeh." Reaver moved in between the two, pulling Graham and Adrian into a walking hug. Adrian raising his brows before squinting to Reaver. Reaver then smiled, keeping them in the hug. "Don't squint! We all have each other!"
"Together forever!" He threw his hands in the air.

"Together forever!" He threw his hands in the air.

"And ever, and ever, ANDEVER!" Reaver gave a maniacal laugh.

Adrian stared forward. "I had a heart attack from the news, I died, and this is Shadowheim. That's the only explanation."

"That or Valhalla!" He smirked.

Adrian shook his head, managing to break free from the hug to toss on his jacket. "Definitely the darkest shade in Shadowheim."

Reaver stopped his laughter, grinning. "Oh staaahp."

Graham shook his head, "so dramatic."

Adrian shook his head as well, grumbling as he zipped up his coat.

"And grumpy." Reaver smiled a bit.

"I've got every reason t'be, looking back on the news." Adrian stated.

graham patted, "once we get evidence, you can do whatever."

"Can I skin him alive, fill the smaller pool with lemon juice and push him into it?" Adrian perked up, pivoting to face Graham after flailing to swat his hand away.

"Yeah sure, that sounds like fun." Graham continued to pat.

Adrian grinned at this, moving away from the patting as he made it down the palace steps. "You guys 'll get a piece of him, too. Just want him alive so I can hear the fucking prick scream in agony as he drowns in liquid pain."

"Holy shit, Adrian." Reaver grinned, Adrian shrugging.

"I've been looking for a reason ever since the... y'know;" Adrian moved his hands in a shanking motion like he'd been shanking imaginary Dominic in the imaginary gut. "Little fucker was on thin ice with dating Dei, as it is."

Adrian grinned at this, moving away from the patting as he made it down the palace steps. "You guys 'll get a piece of him, too. Just want him alive so I can hear the fucking prick scream in agony as he drowns in liquid pain."

"Holy shit, Adrian." Reaver grinned, Adrian shrugging.

"I've been looking for a reason ever since the... y'know;" Adrian moved his hands in a shanking motion like he'd been shanking imaginary Dominic in the imaginary gut. "Little fucker was on thin ice with dating Dei, as it is."
Graham smiled, "see this is why i'm glad you're here. The only way i can feel anger is through you anymore. Fucking anger management class."

Graham smiled, "see this is why i'm glad you're here. The only way i can feel anger is through you anymore. Fucking anger management class."

Adrian tossed his arms out and up into the air, spinning on a foot to face them both again. "Who needs anger management when y'can beat the fuck outta pricks that deserve it!?"

"Just because people are too scared t' have you go, too, Adee, doesn't mean y' won't be forced to." Reaver quirked a brow to the innocently smiling Adrian.

Adrian tossed his arms out and up into the air, spinning on a foot to face them both again. "Who needs anger management when y'can beat the fuck outta pricks that deserve it!?"

"Just because people are too scared t' have you go, too, Adee, doesn't mean y' won't be forced to." Reaver quirked a brow to the innocently smiling Adrian.
Graham snickered, "it's soooooooo fun." He says sarcastically.

Graham snickered, "it's soooooooo fun." He says sarcastically.

Adrian shook his head. "I'll stick t' exerted aggression, thank-youuuu."

Dei-Loki went to walk down the steps, a small bag on his back while he listened to the music blaring in his ears. However, before he made it down, he raised his brows at the three.

Reaver quirked a brow, moving over to pluck an earbud out of Dei's ear. "Where y' going?"

"F'r a walk. Why?"

Adrian shook his head. "I'll stick t' exerted aggression, thank-youuuu."

Dei-Loki went to walk down the steps, a small bag on his back while he listened to the music blaring in his ears. However, before he made it down, he raised his brows at the three.

Reaver quirked a brow, moving over to pluck an earbud out of Dei's ear. "Where y' going?"

"F'r a walk. Why?"
"Where y'walkin to? On a mission, small fry?"

"Where y'walkin to? On a mission, small fry?"

Dei-Loki blinked, turning his music down as he'd keep one ear bud out. "I... Y' could say that, I guess." He spoke, thumbs on the draw-string straps that would rest on his shoulders like a backpack.

"What's in the bag?" Adrian quirked a brow, Dei-Loki shrugging.

"My 3DS I got from y' and mam, some games, bag of munchies, a water, a lig--..." Dei-Loki stopped himself before he could go further, hopping down the stairs."Y'know, woods relaxation essentials. Might even meet up with Dominic since he asked if I needed help gettin' all the starters since he's got a few t' trade."

Adrian popped a knuckle or two at the name, inhaling gently while forcing a smile. "... Why trade with him? I've got the starters from each game that I'd be more than willing t' give ya."

Dei-Loki cocked his head. "Dom's got a shiny Charizard that he's willing t' trade with me. Besides, I've also gotta help him level up a couple."

("I'm getting high and trading Pokemon with a 'spy'."
... Teen Dei does this on purpose with a mind of his own sometimes. I am so sorry.)

Dei-Loki blinked, turning his music down as he'd keep one ear bud out. "I... Y' could say that, I guess." He spoke, thumbs on the draw-string straps that would rest on his shoulders like a backpack.

"What's in the bag?" Adrian quirked a brow, Dei-Loki shrugging.

"My 3DS I got from y' and mam, some games, bag of munchies, a water, a lig--..." Dei-Loki stopped himself before he could go further, hopping down the stairs."Y'know, woods relaxation essentials. Might even meet up with Dominic since he asked if I needed help gettin' all the starters since he's got a few t' trade."

Adrian popped a knuckle or two at the name, inhaling gently while forcing a smile. "... Why trade with him? I've got the starters from each game that I'd be more than willing t' give ya."

Dei-Loki cocked his head. "Dom's got a shiny Charizard that he's willing t' trade with me. Besides, I've also gotta help him level up a couple."

("I'm getting high and trading Pokemon with a 'spy'."
... Teen Dei does this on purpose with a mind of his own sometimes. I am so sorry.)
(XD)
Graham balled up his fists behind his back as he forced a smile. "In the woods?"

(XD)
Graham balled up his fists behind his back as he forced a smile. "In the woods?"

"Mmhm." Dei-Loki nodded.

"... Just the two of you?" Reaver twitched a smile of his own while Dei-Loki, now clearly annoyed by the need to repeat himself.

"I don't see the problem with this. His dad is usually out there chopping wood, anyways, so we aren't really alone." Dei-Loki rolled his eyes, hopping down the last few steps, a free hand popping the ear bud back into his ear while he'd head out - simultaneously blasting his music. "I'll be back later."

Adrian inhaled, internally screaming enough for the muffled noise to be heard before he moved to catch up.

"Mmhm." Dei-Loki nodded.

"... Just the two of you?" Reaver twitched a smile of his own while Dei-Loki, now clearly annoyed by the need to repeat himself.

"I don't see the problem with this. His dad is usually out there chopping wood, anyways, so we aren't really alone." Dei-Loki rolled his eyes, hopping down the last few steps, a free hand popping the ear bud back into his ear while he'd head out - simultaneously blasting his music. "I'll be back later."

Adrian inhaled, internally screaming enough for the muffled noise to be heard before he moved to catch up.
Graham sighed, "why does this kid do this to us?"

Graham sighed, "why does this kid do this to us?"

"I feel like he enjoys it, at this point." Reaver grimaced, gently running his index finger and thumb across his eyelids until they clamped the bridge of his nose.

Adrian walked beside Dei-Loki, hands behind his back after he pulled out an ear bud from his youngest's ear. To this, Dei-Loki quirked a brow before looking up at Adrian.

"Why y' following me?"

"What? I can't walk with you?" Adrian cracked a smirk.

"No, y'can't. Not if yer gonna jack Dom up against a fuckin' tree." Dei-Loki stared, doing his best to move ahead. "Now, like I said, I'll be back later."

"I feel like he enjoys it, at this point." Reaver grimaced, gently running his index finger and thumb across his eyelids until they clamped the bridge of his nose.

Adrian walked beside Dei-Loki, hands behind his back after he pulled out an ear bud from his youngest's ear. To this, Dei-Loki quirked a brow before looking up at Adrian.

"Why y' following me?"

"What? I can't walk with you?" Adrian cracked a smirk.

"No, y'can't. Not if yer gonna jack Dom up against a fuckin' tree." Dei-Loki stared, doing his best to move ahead. "Now, like I said, I'll be back later."
Graham followed his king. "Adrian, we gotta go do that mission, remember? we can talk to your son later."

Graham followed his king. "Adrian, we gotta go do that mission, remember? we can talk to your son later."

Adrian huffed at this, slowing to a stop at Graham's reminder. His fists would ball while he watched Dei-Loki go, and another huff would escape as a result.

Reaver moved to also tail them, turning Adrian towards the carriage once he could. "Should go before it gets too late in the day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back