• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Adrian huffed at this, slowing to a stop at Graham's reminder. His fists would ball while he watched Dei-Loki go, and another huff would escape as a result.

Reaver moved to also tail them, turning Adrian towards the carriage once he could. "Should go before it gets too late in the day."
Graham nodded, "once we get this sucker, i promise you Adrian, he's ours."

Graham nodded, "once we get this sucker, i promise you Adrian, he's ours."

~TIME SKIP, NEXT SKIT: In Need Of Repairs~​

In an echoed memory came the voice of what Dominic spoke over nothing but darkness. "There must be over 80,000 Wardens screaming love and more for you. And every one of 80,000 would do whatever you ask him to. Keep them yelling their devotion! But add a touch of hate at Orin."

The dark drop that harboured the memory would quickly dissipate into the reveal of what had transpired following the memory. The save. And, at the present, Dei-Loki held a wide eyed and trembling expression at the mess that seemed splashed against the forest floor, rocks, and trees. The howls of wolves in the distance seeming to echo like the unplanned sign that the deed was done. How could he tell? By looking to what he saw as a blurry, bleeding mess which he wasn't allowed to approach, as Rika wouldn't let him pass as requested by Reaver.

"Mother fucker." Adrian glared to the body and panted, shaking the blood from his hands while Reaver glared to the body in silence. Though, the sound of the wolves in the distance seemed to make him just a bit nervous. But that wasn't noticed thanks to that rare presence of anger.

~TIME SKIP, NEXT SKIT: In Need Of Repairs~​

In an echoed memory came the voice of what Dominic spoke over nothing but darkness. "There must be over 80,000 Wardens screaming love and more for you. And every one of 80,000 would do whatever you ask him to. Keep them yelling their devotion! But add a touch of hate at Orin."

The dark drop that harboured the memory would quickly dissipate into the reveal of what had transpired following the memory. The save. And, at the present, Dei-Loki held a wide eyed and trembling expression at the mess that seemed splashed against the forest floor, rocks, and trees. The howls of wolves in the distance seeming to echo like the unplanned sign that the deed was done. How could he tell? By looking to what he saw as a blurry, bleeding mess which he wasn't allowed to approach, as Rika wouldn't let him pass as requested by Reaver.

"Mother fucker." Adrian glared to the body and panted, shaking the blood from his hands while Reaver glared to the body in silence. Though, the sound of the wolves in the distance seemed to make him just a bit nervous. But that wasn't noticed thanks to that rare presence of anger.
Graham sighed, running his bloodied hand through his hair as his knuckles screamed in pain from the amount of blows he made against the waste of a living being.

Graham sighed, running his bloodied hand through his hair as his knuckles screamed in pain from the amount of blows he made against the waste of a living being.

Reaver eventually shook out his own bruised hand, sighing through his nose. "Knew I should've been practicing my punches more frequently. Would've rounded out my knuckles and caused this shit less of a sting."

"Is... Is he... I-Is he..?" Dei-Loki continued to watch, his body soon wincing in the pain of it all. Emotional, and physical - thanks to the lack of pendant. Adrian would then turn to look at Dei-Loki, his heart dropping from the familiar pale look.

"Fuck. Uhhh," Adrian wiped the blood off on a rag while searching the floor of the woods for the pendant before lifting it up and bringing it over to place around Dei-Loki's neck once more. "Yeah. Yeah he is..."

Dei-Loki then moved moved his fogged, numb gaze to the ground, leaning his weight on Rika, who'd gently lick his cheek with a quiet whine before she'd glance to the others.

Reaver eventually shook out his own bruised hand, sighing through his nose. "Knew I should've been practicing my punches more frequently. Would've rounded out my knuckles and caused this shit less of a sting."

"Is... Is he... I-Is he..?" Dei-Loki continued to watch, his body soon wincing in the pain of it all. Emotional, and physical - thanks to the lack of pendant. Adrian would then turn to look at Dei-Loki, his heart dropping from the familiar pale look.

"Fuck. Uhhh," Adrian wiped the blood off on a rag while searching the floor of the woods for the pendant before lifting it up and bringing it over to place around Dei-Loki's neck once more. "Yeah. Yeah he is..."

Dei-Loki then moved moved his fogged, numb gaze to the ground, leaning his weight on Rika, who'd gently lick his cheek with a quiet whine before she'd glance to the others.
"Let's get you home, i heard your Mom is making some good hot chocolate."

(I"M NOT GOOD AT THIS COMFORTING THING)

"Let's get you home, i heard your Mom is making some good hot chocolate."

(I"M NOT GOOD AT THIS COMFORTING THING)

(-patpat-)

Adrian crouched down with a nod, opening his arms with a rarely seen warm smile, and a fatherly care in his near-tear glazed eyes. "And cookies. You'll finally have enough t' rebuild the kingdom of Cookietin like when you guys were little. That sounds relaxing, yeah? Maybe even look at some old stuff. I know you like looking at old photos just like y'r mother does." Dei-Loki gave the faintest of nods, staring at the ground before he moved and clung to Adrian - who'd gently lift him up while his small smile remained. "A trip down memory lane it is, then." Following his soft spoken words, he'd rub Dei-Loki's back gently and hum while heading back home with the others.

Reaver, after having dealt with the mess, quickly moved forward to hold the door for them all, continuing to listen to the distant howls while simultaneously tuning in and out of noticing Adrian's fatherly side.

"'m sorry..." Dei-Loki murmured with a whine, Adrian shaking his head.

"Don't y'dare be sorry." Adrian muttered to Dei-Loki, tightening his hold as he made his way inside, gently setting Dei-Loki in one of the chairs at the table before he sat right beside him, turning his chair to face him before Adrian gently would tilt Dei-Loki's head up to make eye contact. "Don't be sorry, because I don't blame y' f'r any of this. Young partnership leads t' crazy shit, and you couldn't have possibly known the outcome. Above all, we're just happy y'r safe and sound here..."

Dei-Loki teared up at this before he hugged Adrian again, Adrian softly patting his back before looking to the hot chocolate and cookies that had been brought over. Dei-Loki would then glance to Zuzana when she'd taken the seat at his other side.

"More relieved then you know." Zuzana assured, reaching over as she'd softly pet Dei-Loki's hair when Dei would turn and hug her next. "Even made your favourite type of hot chocolate, too. caramel dripping and all." She smiled, gently sliding the mug in front of Dei-Loki.

"Where's Malvy?.." Dei-Loki asked quietly, softly sliding the hot coca out of the way after he'd taken a sip - as to have room to help Adrian build with the cookies.

"I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED BY THE LITTLE BROTHER IN NEED!" Malvo exclaimed, carrying a couple of photo albums in before she'd set them on the table and then give Dei-Loki a tight hug. "And I brought photos. Somethin' nice t' go through." She smiled, Dei-Loki returning the tight hug.

"Malvy, I'm--"

"I'mma kick yer butt if ya say yer sorry t' me, Dipper. Ya don't need t' be sorry. Here--" Malvo turned, flipping open one of the photo albums. "Y' remember wanting t' find more pictures of gamama Kathleen? Well, I found 'em and a whole bunch more from dad's side t' add ta the pictures on mama's side!"

Dei-Loki moved forward to flip through in a bit of interest while Adrian raised a brow. "Where did you find those?"

Malvo smiled, looking from the book to Adrian. "Auntie Val and I went on a hunt f'r pictures all week."

Dei-Loki would then tilt his head, looking to one of the photos as he'd lift the book a bit to get a closer look. He'd then blink a few times. "... Dad." Once Dei caught Adrian's attention, Dei-Loki pointed to the picture of a FAMILIAR FOX. "Who's this?"

Last edited:
(-patpat-)

Adrian crouched down with a nod, opening his arms with a rarely seen warm smile, and a fatherly care in his near-tear glazed eyes. "And cookies. You'll finally have enough t' rebuild the kingdom of Cookietin like when you guys were little. That sounds relaxing, yeah? Maybe even look at some old stuff. I know you like looking at old photos just like y'r mother does." Dei-Loki gave the faintest of nods, staring at the ground before he moved and clung to Adrian - who'd gently lift him up while his small smile remained. "A trip down memory lane it is, then." Following his soft spoken words, he'd rub Dei-Loki's back gently and hum while heading back home with the others.

Reaver, after having dealt with the mess, quickly moved forward to hold the door for them all, continuing to listen to the distant howls while simultaneously tuning in and out of noticing Adrian's fatherly side.

"'m sorry..." Dei-Loki murmured with a whine, Adrian shaking his head.

"Don't y'dare be sorry." Adrian muttered to Dei-Loki, tightening his hold as he made his way inside, gently setting Dei-Loki in one of the chairs at the table before he sat right beside him, turning his chair to face him before Adrian gently would tilt Dei-Loki's head up to make eye contact. "Don't be sorry, because I don't blame y' f'r any of this. Young partnership leads t' crazy shit, and you couldn't have possibly known the outcome. Above all, we're just happy y'r safe and sound here..."

Dei-Loki teared up at this before he hugged Adrian again, Adrian softly patting his back before looking to the hot chocolate and cookies that had been brought over. Dei-Loki would then glance to Zuzana when she'd taken the seat at his other side.

"More relieved then you know." Zuzana assured, reaching over as she'd softly pet Dei-Loki's hair when Dei would turn and hug her next. "Even made your favourite type of hot chocolate, too. caramel dripping and all." She smiled, gently sliding the mug in front of Dei-Loki.

"Where's Malvy?.." Dei-Loki asked quietly, softly sliding the hot coca out of the way after he'd taken a sip - as to have room to help Adrian build with the cookies.

"I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED BY THE LITTLE BROTHER IN NEED!" Malvo exclaimed, carrying a couple of photo albums in before she'd set them on the table and then give Dei-Loki a tight hug. "And I brought photos. Somethin' nice t' go through." She smiled, Dei-Loki returning the tight hug.

"Malvy, I'm--"

"I'mma kick yer butt if ya say yer sorry t' me, Dipper. Ya don't need t' be sorry. Here--" Malvo turned, flipping open one of the photo albums. "Y' remember wanting t' find more pictures of gamama Kathleen? Well, I found 'em and a whole bunch more from dad's side t' add ta the pictures on mama's side!"

Dei-Loki moved forward to flip through in a bit of interest while Adrian raised a brow. "Where did you find those?"

Malvo smiled, looking from the book to Adrian. "Auntie Val and I went on a hunt f'r pictures all week."

Dei-Loki would then tilt his head, looking to one of the photos as he'd lift the book a bit to get a closer look. He'd then blink a few times. "... Dad." Once Dei caught Adrian's attention, Dei-Loki pointed to the picture of a FAMILIAR FOX. "Who's this?"
Graham sighed before folllowing the group. He then stopped when they made it inside with everyone.
Valerie, appearing with Malvo as she stayed in the back looked at the photo of who Dei pointed to. "My, my, I haven't seen that face in years. That's Masaru Oshiro. Mama's caretaker when she was a little girl and teen."

Graham sighed before folllowing the group. He then stopped when they made it inside with everyone.
Valerie, appearing with Malvo as she stayed in the back looked at the photo of who Dei pointed to. "My, my, I haven't seen that face in years. That's Masaru Oshiro. Mama's caretaker when she was a little girl and teen."

Reaver peeked over as well while staying by Graham.

"Masaru?" Dei-Loki asked curiously, glancing back at Valerie before looking to the photo again.

"I remember him. He's the one that taught me the best ways t' piss dad off and get away with it. Got an early start on that shit because of that fox." Adrian smirked slightly at the thought. (Boooy, that smirk's about to drop.)

"He's so haaandsome. MALVY, LOOK AT THAT SMIRK!" Dei-Loki grinned and pointed to the photo excitedly, Adrian's smirk immediately having dropped as looked to Dei-Loki. Malvo, on the other hand, giggled, as at least Dei kept his mind off of what happened for now.

"What happened to him?" Malvo asked.

Reaver peeked over as well while staying by Graham.

"Masaru?" Dei-Loki asked curiously, glancing back at Valerie before looking to the photo again.

"I remember him. He's the one that taught me the best ways t' piss dad off and get away with it. Got an early start on that shit because of that fox." Adrian smirked slightly at the thought. (Boooy, that smirk's about to drop.)

"He's so haaandsome. MALVY, LOOK AT THAT SMIRK!" Dei-Loki grinned and pointed to the photo excitedly, Adrian's smirk immediately having dropped as looked to Dei-Loki. Malvo, on the other hand, giggled, as at least Dei kept his mind off of what happened for now.

"What happened to him?" Malvo asked.
Valerie smiled softly at the question with a mix of something ghostly about it. "Well after Mom married our Father, he stopped coming around so much, only appearing here and there, taking care of when need be. Then after Mom died, he tried his best to help us out but had to leave when he was getting swarmed by our Father's men. Gods, did that fox make one hell of a fight though. Our father's men's corpses littered the streets and inside the palace like it was nothing."

Valerie smiled softly at the question with a mix of something ghostly about it. "Well after Mom married our Father, he stopped coming around so much, only appearing here and there, taking care of when need be. Then after Mom died, he tried his best to help us out but had to leave when he was getting swarmed by our Father's men. Gods, did that fox make one hell of a fight though. Our father's men's corpses littered the streets and inside the palace like it was nothing."

Adrian nodded in agreement to that, slowly leaning back in his seat. "Those bastards never even knew what hit 'em."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at this. "THAT'S SO COOL!"

"Dipper." Zuzana spoke, Dei-Loki lowering to his inside voice.

"Sorry, mama." He apologized, but kept a smile as he looked to the different photos. "Gods, this guy sounds fricken amazing. I wonder if he's still around somewhere?"

Adrian immediately shot Dei-Loki a look. "Y'r not meeting him! Ab-so-lutely not!"

(HERE WE GOOO XD )

Adrian nodded in agreement to that, slowly leaning back in his seat. "Those bastards never even knew what hit 'em."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at this. "THAT'S SO COOL!"

"Dipper." Zuzana spoke, Dei-Loki lowering to his inside voice.

"Sorry, mama." He apologized, but kept a smile as he looked to the different photos. "Gods, this guy sounds fricken amazing. I wonder if he's still around somewhere?"

Adrian immediately shot Dei-Loki a look. "Y'r not meeting him! Ab-so-lutely not!"

(HERE WE GOOO XD )
Valerie smiled, "why not? I'm pretty sure i can message him. Besides, it's been so long since we've talked to him. Don't you wonder how he's doing. Especially after the number he did to douchebag dad?"

Valerie smiled, "why not? I'm pretty sure i can message him. Besides, it's been so long since we've talked to him. Don't you wonder how he's doing. Especially after the number he did to douchebag dad?"

"Because he's crazy!" Adrian stated, flailing his arms a bit.

"Like meee!"

"No, Dei. Not like--"

Reaver raised his bleeding fist to the air. "If he's got stories about mama, I wanna meet him, too!"

"I can get more baby Wolfie storieeessss." Zuzana squished her own cheeks slightly with her eyes filled with wonder and excitement. Adrian quickly looked to Zuzana, furrowing his brows.

"This idea just gets worse and worse."

"Because he's crazy!" Adrian stated, flailing his arms a bit.

"Like meee!"

"No, Dei. Not like--"

Reaver raised his bleeding fist to the air. "If he's got stories about mama, I wanna meet him, too!"

"I can get more baby Wolfie storieeessss." Zuzana squished her own cheeks slightly with her eyes filled with wonder and excitement. Adrian quickly looked to Zuzana, furrowing his brows.

"This idea just gets worse and worse."
"We all down for me summoning him?"
Graham nodded, "I would like to meet the man."

(i think i just have Valerie and Graham so it's the rest of your characters)

"We all down for me summoning him?"
Graham nodded, "I would like to meet the man."

(i think i just have Valerie and Graham so it's the rest of your characters)

(Yep, y'got it.)

"NO!"

"Please, auntie Val." Dei-Loki smiled, glancing to Valerie again while Zuzana and the others - excluding Adrian - had nodded.

(Yep, y'got it.)

"NO!"

"Please, auntie Val." Dei-Loki smiled, glancing to Valerie again while Zuzana and the others - excluding Adrian - had nodded.
Valerie smiled before focusing all her might on the memory of Masaru and began to chant something in old Gaelic before Masaru appeared before them once she opened her eyes. Masaru was wearing no shirt, his pants slightly tattered as his chest, arms and face was speckled in blood, his katana raised arm level as he was in mid swing before instantly putting the sword back to his side. "Heeeeey! Perfect timing! Saved my ass faster than molasses. . . . who the hell are you all and where the fuck am I?"

Valerie smiled before focusing all her might on the memory of Masaru and began to chant something in old Gaelic before Masaru appeared before them once she opened her eyes. Masaru was wearing no shirt, his pants slightly tattered as his chest, arms and face was speckled in blood, his katana raised arm level as he was in mid swing before instantly putting the sword back to his side. "Heeeeey! Perfect timing! Saved my ass faster than molasses. . . . who the hell are you all and where the fuck am I?"

Dei-Loki instantly marveled at the sight, his eyes wide with a grin to the follow the 'Hoooly shiitake mushrooms.' that he successfully censored because... Zuzu.

Adrian, taking note of the marveling, soon sighed and shook his head before giving in enough at least for a greeting. He'd then stand, heading over with his thumbs in his pockets. "Sometimes I wonder if the blood is just another tattoo, Massy." Adrian followed this with that memorable, smug kind of childish smirk that he used to get when he knew exactly what he'd been doing.

Dei-Loki instantly marveled at the sight, his eyes wide with a grin to the follow the 'Hoooly shiitake mushrooms.' that he successfully censored because... Zuzu.

Adrian, taking note of the marveling, soon sighed and shook his head before giving in enough at least for a greeting. He'd then stand, heading over with his thumbs in his pockets. "Sometimes I wonder if the blood is just another tattoo, Massy." Adrian followed this with that memorable, smug kind of childish smirk that he used to get when he knew exactly what he'd been doing.
Masaru groaned at the name before smiling at Adrian. "After all these years, shitstain, you have surely grown. I thought you were going to stay as a green bean for quite a while."
Valerie giggled before instantly hugging Masaru, Masaru standing there awkwardly as she pulled away. "Sorry, just . . . i haven't seen you in so long."
Masaru snickered, "hello, Valkyrie." He patted the top of her head as she smiled at the name.

Masaru groaned at the name before smiling at Adrian. "After all these years, shitstain, you have surely grown. I thought you were going to stay as a green bean for quite a while."
Valerie giggled before instantly hugging Masaru, Masaru standing there awkwardly as she pulled away. "Sorry, just . . . i haven't seen you in so long."
Masaru snickered, "hello, Valkyrie." He patted the top of her head as she smiled at the name.

(Reaver's turn!
Now, h-- I got it.)

Adrian smirked at this before glancing over to Reaver - who'd stand there with a 'I want to be included but how' kinda face. Adrian would then head over to Reaver, gently pulling him over into view. "I don't know if y' remember the youngest of the bunch or not, but this was the tiny guy, Reaver. Pretty much my partner in crime f'r the rest of the time that we were in that Helhole."

Reaver raised his hand slightly to wave, a small smirk on his face. "Hello."

(Reaver's turn!
Now, h-- I got it.)

Adrian smirked at this before glancing over to Reaver - who'd stand there with a 'I want to be included but how' kinda face. Adrian would then head over to Reaver, gently pulling him over into view. "I don't know if y' remember the youngest of the bunch or not, but this was the tiny guy, Reaver. Pretty much my partner in crime f'r the rest of the time that we were in that Helhole."

Reaver raised his hand slightly to wave, a small smirk on his face. "Hello."
Masaru grinned, "of course i remember Kathleen's favorite." He joked before pretending to be serious. "I mean, totally not her favorite child." He then winked, putting his hand by his mouth as he said in a normal tone. "You were her favorite."
Valerie giggled, "hey!"

Masaru grinned, "of course i remember Kathleen's favorite." He joked before pretending to be serious. "I mean, totally not her favorite child." He then winked, putting his hand by his mouth as he said in a normal tone. "You were her favorite."
Valerie giggled, "hey!"

"Ow." Adrian grinned while Reaver's eyes had been wide - his tail quickly wagging.

"I WAS HER FAVOURITE!?"

Entertained, the twins would watch from where they were - a grin still on Dei-Loki's face.

"Ow." Adrian grinned while Reaver's eyes had been wide - his tail quickly wagging.

"I WAS HER FAVOURITE!?"

Entertained, the twins would watch from where they were - a grin still on Dei-Loki's face.
Masaru snickered, "of course you were. You were the cutest one. These two had mouths on them. Anyways, who the hell are the rest of the people?" He asked, looking to the older siblings. "Is this some sort of sacrifice? Because i expected from shitstain but not from my angelic norse death bringer."

Masaru snickered, "of course you were. You were the cutest one. These two had mouths on them. Anyways, who the hell are the rest of the people?" He asked, looking to the older siblings. "Is this some sort of sacrifice? Because i expected from shitstain but not from my angelic norse death bringer."

Reaver beamed at this while Adrian chanted 'sacrifice, sacrifice' under his breath jokingly before shaking his head and closing his eyes. "Nah, Massy, this is the family. They wanted t'meet y'. Why? I have no idea." He'd then smirked, before looking to Reaver. "Y' wanna go first, y'smiley ball of distruction?"

Reaver quirked a brow at this before quickly nodding and then heading over to Graham. "Masaru, this is General Graham Cheshyre, oldest of the late King Grant and Queen Aileen and, well, my b-boyfriend." He'd blush towards the end, though he'd still keep a permanent smile. Malvo OF COURSE awing in the background.

Adrian looked over at the awe, shaking his head in the process with a snicker while he moved over to Zuzu. "And this is my wife, Queen Zuzana Cheshyre Alaois, and our kids Malvo and Dei-Loki. I've got an eldest named Akumu, as well, whom seems to be absent at the moment."

"Pleasure." Zuzana smiled sweetly in greeting.

"Hello." Malvo greeted with a smile while Dei-Loki waved; still red-eyed from how he'd been feeling before being brought home, despite how happy he seemed at the moment.

"Hiiiiii."

"Might've given more time int' organizing a proper introduction but we... had an incident just a short bit ago." Adrian admitted, softly placing his bruised hands on the heads of his kids, patting their hair gently.

Last edited:
Reaver beamed at this while Adrian chanted 'sacrifice, sacrifice' under his breath jokingly before shaking his head and closing his eyes. "Nah, Massy, this is the family. They wanted t'meet y'. Why? I have no idea." He'd then smirked, before looking to Reaver. "Y' wanna go first, y'smiley ball of distruction?"

Reaver quirked a brow at this before quickly nodding and then heading over to Graham. "Masaru, this is General Graham Cheshyre, oldest of the late King Grant and Queen Aileen and, well, my b-boyfriend." He'd blush towards the end, though he'd still keep a permanent smile. Malvo OF COURSE awing in the background.

Adrian looked over at the awe, shaking his head in the process with a snicker while he moved over to Zuzu. "And this is my wife, Queen Zuzana Cheshyre Alaois, and our kids Malvo and Dei-Loki. I've got an eldest named Akumu, as well, whom seems to be absent at the moment."

"Pleasure." Zuzana smiled sweetly in greeting.

"Hello." Malvo greeted with a smile while Dei-Loki waved; still red-eyed from how he'd been feeling before being brought home, despite how happy he seemed at the moment.

"Hiiiiii."

"Might've given more time int' organizing a proper introduction but we... had an incident just a short bit ago." Adrian admitted, softly placing his bruised hands on the heads of his kids, patting their hair gently.
Graham offered his hand which Masaru instantly took with a smile before dropping the smile into a snarl as he pulled Graham to him. He whispered something into his ear before pushing Graham back again with the same smile. "Oh, oh now i see where Adrian gets his very imaginative threats."

Masaru snickered, "i taught him well." He then turned to Zuzana. "I would do the same to you, but i feel like you can take care of the fecal matter you call a husband." He then finally turned to the kids before quirking his brow as he looked to Adrian. "Incident?" He looked around at the bruised knuckles of each of the males' before looking back to Adrian. "Y'played executioner without me again?"

Graham offered his hand which Masaru instantly took with a smile before dropping the smile into a snarl as he pulled Graham to him. He whispered something into his ear before pushing Graham back again with the same smile. "Oh, oh now i see where Adrian gets his very imaginative threats."

Masaru snickered, "i taught him well." He then turned to Zuzana. "I would do the same to you, but i feel like you can take care of the fecal matter you call a husband." He then finally turned to the kids before quirking his brow as he looked to Adrian. "Incident?" He looked around at the bruised knuckles of each of the males' before looking back to Adrian. "Y'played executioner without me again?"

Reaver watched, sticking close to Graham instinctively after his sensitive hearing picked up the threat.

"Done well so far." Zuzana smiled slightly, a shrug to follow while her smile innocently grew when Adrian looked over.

Adrian then looked to his own bloody knuckles, chuckling quietly. "If I called you, y'would've hogged all the fucking fun then we would have exploded from the anger, and no one wants that."

"Yer so cooooooooool." Dei-Loki murmured in Masaru's direction, still mesmerized.

(AEH, Dei's admiration is cute.
Kill me.)

Reaver watched, sticking close to Graham instinctively after his sensitive hearing picked up the threat.

"Done well so far." Zuzana smiled slightly, a shrug to follow while her smile innocently grew when Adrian looked over.

Adrian then looked to his own bloody knuckles, chuckling quietly. "If I called you, y'would've hogged all the fucking fun then we would have exploded from the anger, and no one wants that."

"Yer so cooooooooool." Dei-Loki murmured in Masaru's direction, still mesmerized.

(AEH, Dei's admiration is cute.
Kill me.)
(XD so cuuuuuuuuute AH)

Masaru nodded, "true." He then looked back towards Dei before grinning. "Well thanks, usually i get terrified screaming when people see me. So your perspective is refreshing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back