• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(YUS SCIENCE! Now let me get my handy dandy notebook)

Graham snickered, "how many times have you thought about us?"

(XD)

Reaver widened his eyes at this, looking off to the side with a blush. "I... a-a lot..."

Graham placed his hand on Reaver's stomach. "What did you want most about me?"

(GRAHAM! CAN YOU NOT KILL THE MAN!?)

(-flails- YEAH! YOU JUST GOT HIM A LITTLE WHILE AGO, GRAHAM!)

Reaver's eyes nearly bugged out of his head at the question, somewhat wishing his shirt was still on so he could hide in it. "U-U-Ummm, w-well--!.."

(-flails- YEAH! YOU JUST GOT HIM A LITTLE WHILE AGO, GRAHAM!)

Reaver's eyes nearly bugged out of his head at the question, somewhat wishing his shirt was still on so he could hide in it. "U-U-Ummm, w-well--!.."
(IT'S LIKE ASKING YOUR PARENTS FOR A NEW TOY THIS CHRISTMAS, GETTING IT AND THEN IMMEDIATELY BREAKING IT! LIKE WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU!?!?)

Graham ran his hand even higher up to his chest. "You can say it, Reaver. I'm not going to judge you. Tell me what you wanted from me the most, pleaaaaase?"

(IT'S LIKE ASKING YOUR PARENTS FOR A NEW TOY THIS CHRISTMAS, GETTING IT AND THEN IMMEDIATELY BREAKING IT! LIKE WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU!?!?)

Graham ran his hand even higher up to his chest. "You can say it, Reaver. I'm not going to judge you. Tell me what you wanted from me the most, pleaaaaase?"

Reaver glanced to the hand on his chest, his heart beating through like the rapid strikes upon a war drum. "I... this..." He moved his hand up to the back of the hand on his chest, slipping his fingers in between Graham's while moving a bit closer so their bodies pressed together. "I-It's cheesy as fuck, but... the closeness, the warmth, the cuddles, all of it with equal love. A-Again, I know it's cheesy, but all I wanted was the courage to be noticed, and then the acceptance."

(D'aww.)

Reaver glanced to the hand on his chest, his heart beating through like the rapid strikes upon a war drum. "I... this..." He moved his hand up to the back of the hand on his chest, slipping his fingers in between Graham's while moving a bit closer so their bodies pressed together. "I-It's cheesy as fuck, but... the closeness, the warmth, the cuddles, all of it with equal love. A-Again, I know it's cheesy, but all I wanted was the courage to be noticed, and then the acceptance."

(D'aww.)
(KILLL ME YOUR'RE SO CUTE)

Graham hugged Reaver to him. "Gods, i promise to give you all of that and more, Reaver Alaois. I promise."

(KILLL ME YOUR'RE SO CUTE)

Graham hugged Reaver to him. "Gods, i promise to give you all of that and more, Reaver Alaois. I promise."

Reaver managed a smile at this, a happy sigh slipping from him. "Thank you, Graham..."

Graham snickered, "okay, okay, i deserved that. Can you ever forgive me?"

Reaver have a nod, closing his eyes. "Of course. Y' know how hard it is f'r me t' stay upset at a lovable teddy bear like you? It's too difficult!"

"Good! Then that means I'll stay here f'rever... I-If that's okay, of course!"
Graham kissed him on the lips again, moving so he was planking above him, pecking his lips. "Of course it's okay, Rea. Just. . . if something does ever happen to our relationship. . . could we still be friends?"

Graham kissed him on the lips again, moving so he was planking above him, pecking his lips. "Of course it's okay, Rea. Just. . . if something does ever happen to our relationship. . . could we still be friends?"

Reaver returned the kiss, glancing up at Graham with a smirk before furrowing his brows. "Of course we'll still be friends. Graham. Part of the reason why I didn't come clean about how I felt earlier is because I felt like I'd loose my best friend, in the first place! I can't let my best friend go." He smiled, though the mere idea of the possibility of a sour outcome would weigh on his heart.

(It won't happen, Reaver. Don't worry!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back