• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham then pulled away. "Y'know, your brother's going to kill me right for eevn kissing you like this?"

Reaver shakily inhaled through his nose after the kiss broke. "Not if he doesn't know."

Graham grinned before kissing him again, cupping his cheeks and caressing his skin with his thumbs.

Reaver grinned as well before returning the gesture, his hands softly resting on the back of Graham's.

Graham pulled away again, panting before staring at his neck like it was steak. "Can I?"

Reaver panted gently, watching Graham's gaze before Reaver would expose his neck slightly with a small smile and a nod.

Graham then gave his neck a kiss before he began to suck and nibble on his exposed flesh.

Reaver shivered at the attention his neck was getting, biting his lip with a small grin.

(Should we fade to black?)

Reaver shivered at the attention his neck was getting, biting his lip with a small grin.

(Should we fade to black?)
(EXCUSE ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO!? THAT'S RIGHT! FADE TO BLACK! Wanna stick with General Pyro or go to someone else?)

(YAAAAAAAAY!)

Graham rolled onto his back next to Reaver, his chest racing back and forth as he seemed sweaty and glowed. "Gods above have blessed me with happiness."

(XD
"So this is what feeling not deprived is like.")

Reaver panted while he'd relax on the moss while he'd ride out the ecstasy that seemed to course through each and every vein. His gaze on the tree branches above while he'd smile lazily at Graham's comment. "You, too?"

(XD
"So this is what feeling not deprived is like.")

Reaver panted while he'd relax on the moss while he'd ride out the ecstasy that seemed to course through each and every vein. His gaze on the tree branches above while he'd smile lazily at Graham's comment. "You, too?"
(XD Basically)

Graham snickered before rolling onto his side so he could kiss Reaver's arm. "Of course me too. I wouldn't have been so . . . hungry if i didn't enjoy it, right?"

(XD Basically)

Graham snickered before rolling onto his side so he could kiss Reaver's arm. "Of course me too. I wouldn't have been so . . . hungry if i didn't enjoy it, right?"

Reaver still wore a heavy blush, turning to look at Graham with a grin and a nod. "Right."

Graham snickered, "i'm telling the truth. You're utterly adorable."

"Yer just sayin' that!" Reaver teased, softly raking his fingers through Graham's hair so the bangs weren't in his eyes.

Graham nodded, "of course. I'm literally dating you, Rea! A guy! I thought i was just straight for the longest time ever!"

(Except those experiments in college.)

(Two bears and a wolf. Always a fun experiment.
XD )

"I made you Reasexual, then?" Reaver grinned.

(XD love those experiments. FOR SCIENCE!)

Graham snickered, "yes, Reaver, you made me Reasexual."

(STRICTLY FOR SCIENCE.)

Reaver grinned, closing his eyes in the process with a happy sigh. "Dreams do come true. Holy shit."

(STRICTLY FOR SCIENCE.)

Reaver grinned, closing his eyes in the process with a happy sigh. "Dreams do come true. Holy shit."
(YUS SCIENCE! Now let me get my handy dandy notebook)

Graham snickered, "how many times have you thought about us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back