• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham pressed his lips tightly together. "I'm . . . sorry doesn't even cut it. The hel i put you through."

Reaver shook his head, looking to Graham with lowered ears. "It isn't like ya meant t' do it, ya didn't even know. If anything, I'm responsible f'r waitin' in the unknown."

Reaver shook his head, looking to Graham with lowered ears. "It isn't like ya meant t' do it, ya didn't even know. If anything, I'm responsible f'r waitin' in the unknown."
Graham looked up to Reaver again, circling his thumb on Reaver's hand as well before leaning over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Reaver."
(GRAHAM STOP DOING THIS)

Graham looked up to Reaver again, circling his thumb on Reaver's hand as well before leaning over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Reaver."
(GRAHAM STOP DOING THIS)

(ThisIsFineIWantedDeath.)

Reaver blushed at the kiss on the cheek alone before glancing to their hands again. "Don't thank me."

(ThisIsFineIWantedDeath.)

Reaver blushed at the kiss on the cheek alone before glancing to their hands again. "Don't thank me."
(XD HAHAHAHAHAHEHEhehheHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IT PHYSICALLY HURTS)

Graham smiled, "Rea. . . babe, le tme thank you please."

(XD HAHAHAHAHAHEHEhehheHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IT PHYSICALLY HURTS)

Graham smiled, "Rea. . . babe, le tme thank you please."

Reaver blushed at this before sighing through a smile as he closed his eyes. "Okaaay."

Reaver blushed at this before sighing through a smile as he closed his eyes. "Okaaay."
Graham then breathed for a few seconds as he looked down at his lap befoer leaning forward and kissing Reaver hard on the lips, pushing him down with his weight as he rummaged his fingers through Reaver's hair, massaging his scalp in a sense as he continued to kiss.

(SORRY ADRIAN BUT GRAHAM JUST BROKE HIS PROMISE. WHAT A BAD BOY)

Graham then breathed for a few seconds as he looked down at his lap befoer leaning forward and kissing Reaver hard on the lips, pushing him down with his weight as he rummaged his fingers through Reaver's hair, massaging his scalp in a sense as he continued to kiss.

(SORRY ADRIAN BUT GRAHAM JUST BROKE HIS PROMISE. WHAT A BAD BOY)

(What Adrian doesn't know won't hurt him!
-INSERT HAPPY SCREAMING-)

Reaver opened his eyes briefly at the contact, his blush darkening while he'd felt the weight that pushed him onto his back. And, without the desire to fight, Reaver went down easy. His eyes closing while bringing his arms up so his hands would rest gingerly on Graham's shoulder blades.

(What Adrian doesn't know won't hurt him!
-INSERT HAPPY SCREAMING-)

Reaver opened his eyes briefly at the contact, his blush darkening while he'd felt the weight that pushed him onto his back. And, without the desire to fight, Reaver went down easy. His eyes closing while bringing his arms up so his hands would rest gingerly on Graham's shoulder blades.
(XD "And on this day, the Gods screamed.")

Graham pulled away, panting as he kept his lips near inches from Reaver's. "S-Sorry. I . . . I don't know what's gotten into me. I just want to kiss you. I want . . . more. Does that make me filthy in your eyes? That I crave your touch even though I don't deserve it?"

(XD "And on this day, the Gods screamed.")

Graham pulled away, panting as he kept his lips near inches from Reaver's. "S-Sorry. I . . . I don't know what's gotten into me. I just want to kiss you. I want . . . more. Does that make me filthy in your eyes? That I crave your touch even though I don't deserve it?"

(XD
"Rea, do you hear screaming?"

"Just kiss me again... pwease.")

Reaver shakily panted, internally trembling at the dream that bloomed into a delightful reality. He smiled, shaking his head with a heavy blush. "I-I kinda like the thought of it..."

(-SCREAMS AGAIN-)

(XD
"Rea, do you hear screaming?"

"Just kiss me again... pwease.")

Reaver shakily panted, internally trembling at the dream that bloomed into a delightful reality. He smiled, shaking his head with a heavy blush. "I-I kinda like the thought of it..."

(-SCREAMS AGAIN-)
(XD ;w; it's so beautiful)

Graham gave a shy smile at that, blushing. "Rea, you're too kind to my needs. Tell me. Tell me what do you want?"

(XD ;w; it's so beautiful)

Graham gave a shy smile at that, blushing. "Rea, you're too kind to my needs. Tell me. Tell me what do you want?"

"I could go f'r another one of those kisses." Reaver grinned softly.

Graham grinned, leaning down to plant a firm kiss on Reaver's lips, his hands intertwining with Reaver's.

Reaver would loosely wrap his fingers around Graham's once their fingers intertwined, returning the kiss with a smile while he'd close his eyes once more.

Reaver would loosely wrap his fingers around Graham's once their fingers intertwined, returning the kiss with a smile while he'd close his eyes once more.
Graham continued to kiss him for a bit before pulling away again. "I should. . . ummm. Are you hungry still? We still got a few more sandwiches to eat."

Graham continued to kiss him for a bit before pulling away again. "I should. . . ummm. Are you hungry still? We still got a few more sandwiches to eat."

Reaver panted, remaining relaxed against the moss as he'd then open his eyes and blink with a soft huff and a small smile. "... A-A little bit, actually, yeah. I-I was gonna take a drink before ya distracted me." He snickered.

Reaver panted, remaining relaxed against the moss as he'd then open his eyes and blink with a soft huff and a small smile. "... A-A little bit, actually, yeah. I-I was gonna take a drink before ya distracted me." He snickered.
Graham blushed even darker than before. "S-Sorry. I uhh . . . you're just . . . yeah let's eat!" He quickly got off of Reaver, shoving a sandwich into his own mouth as he tried to look anywhere but at Reaver.

Graham blushed even darker than before. "S-Sorry. I uhh . . . you're just . . . yeah let's eat!" He quickly got off of Reaver, shoving a sandwich into his own mouth as he tried to look anywhere but at Reaver.

Reaver watched Graham sit up, snickering and shaking his head as he sat up and fixed his shirt. "I was joking, ya know, ya s-silly bear. I don't mind the distraction."

Reaver watched Graham sit up, snickering and shaking his head as he sat up and fixed his shirt. "I was joking, ya know, ya s-silly bear. I don't mind the distraction."
Graham looked to Reaver, 'I uhhhh. . . i know. I just. . . i feel like if we continue . . . i might not want to stop-IF IT WAS OKAY WITH YOU OF COURSE!"

Graham looked to Reaver, 'I uhhhh. . . i know. I just. . . i feel like if we continue . . . i might not want to stop-IF IT WAS OKAY WITH YOU OF COURSE!"

Reaver widened his eyes with a beet red face, raising his soda. "W-Well, I-I mean, I wouldn't have minded it."

Graham gulped audibly as he nodded, looking elsewhere again. "G-G-Good to know."

(They're practically teenagers again. XD)

(I love it. XD )

Reaver watched his soda, sipping it soon after as he twitched an ear.

Graham continued to look around. "Uhhhh. . . what. . . what do you want to do now?"

(MORE KEESES XD)

(...
Fuck it.)

Reaver lowered the can, softly running his thumb over the chilled condensation on the outside. "... More keesses?"

(...
Fuck it.)

Reaver lowered the can, softly running his thumb over the chilled condensation on the outside. "... More keesses?"
(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HEL YEAH I MEAN -clears throat- we would love that)

Graham eagerly pulled Reaver into his lap somewhat at the words, kissing him hard on his lips.

(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HEL YEAH I MEAN -clears throat- we would love that)

Graham eagerly pulled Reaver into his lap somewhat at the words, kissing him hard on his lips.

(XD)

Reaver instantly curled his tail, setting his drink down while returning the kiss again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back