• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Drink first, i don't want you to waste anymore towels."

Reaver nodded, heading over. "Still a warm drink? Sorry for all the questions, I just... wanna make sure I get it right." He gave a sheepish snicker with a brief smile, only to let it fall slowly as he waited for confirmation.

Reaver nodded, heading over. "Still a warm drink? Sorry for all the questions, I just... wanna make sure I get it right." He gave a sheepish snicker with a brief smile, only to let it fall slowly as he waited for confirmation.

"No, it's fine, Rea. Thank you and yeah . .. i'll take that warm drink, please."

"No, it's fine, Rea. Thank you and yeah . .. i'll take that warm drink, please."

Reaver's smile lifted back into existence, nodding as he'd quickly move to make the drinks. "You shall get the best hot cocoa!"

"YAY! I love your hot cocoa!" He snickered.

Putting the water on, Reaver smiled wide. "I know ya do."

Malvo blinked, pouting. "Am I cool enough t' have hot cocoa with the best dorkles in the universe?"

"Give the lady a hot cocoa as well, kind sir!"

"One more hot cocoa for the little lady!" Reaver grinned, setting up all three cups while Malvo took a seat in one of the chairs without a towel.

"One more hot cocoa for the little lady!" Reaver grinned, setting up all three cups while Malvo took a seat in one of the chairs without a towel.

Graham snickered, "OH! before i forget . . . Malvo, do . . . do demigods get rabies? Because that squirrel did attack him and i just want to make sure he's okay."

Graham snickered, "OH! before i forget . . . Malvo, do . . . do demigods get rabies? Because that squirrel did attack him and i just want to make sure he's okay."

Malvo blinked a few times, furrowing her brows as she thought for a moment. "I'm... I'm not sure, really. I mean, I know we can DEFINITELY get sick with other things... But I've got no idea if we can get rabies. The wolf half makes immunity t' things as a demigod pretty tricky, ya know?"

Malvo blinked a few times, furrowing her brows as she thought for a moment. "I'm... I'm not sure, really. I mean, I know we can DEFINITELY get sick with other things... But I've got no idea if we can get rabies. The wolf half makes immunity t' things as a demigod pretty tricky, ya know?"

"Yeah, i get you. I don't think so. I think it was just a pissed off squirrel now that i really think about it."

"Yeah, i get you. I don't think so. I think it was just a pissed off squirrel now that i really think about it."

Malvo nodded. "Would make sense if it was near the water, since things with rabies usually freak out by the water unless the rabies is in it's early stages..." Malvo glanced off in thought. "'m still gonna keep an eye on him, though."

Malvo nodded. "Would make sense if it was near the water, since things with rabies usually freak out by the water unless the rabies is in it's early stages..." Malvo glanced off in thought. "'m still gonna keep an eye on him, though."

Graham nodded, "good. Thank you, kid."

Graham took it greedily before looking to Reaver. "Do i have to blow on it or can i chug it?"

"Blow on it, you'll loose yer taste buds if ya don't." Reaver clarified, picking up his own mug while Malvo eagerly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back