• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"She's so much better at this than me."

"I've just seen you, dad and Dei-Loki burn yerselves too many times with yer eagerness." Malvo shrugged, then smiled before reaching up and softly patting Graham's head to her best attempt. "Yer like a teacher."

"I've just seen you, dad and Dei-Loki burn yerselves too many times with yer eagerness." Malvo shrugged, then smiled before reaching up and softly patting Graham's head to her best attempt. "Yer like a teacher."

Graham pouted before smiling. "y'hear that, Rea? I'm a teacher."

"Unless the words are "grilled cheese is the best sandwich ever." those are truer words."
(TRUEEEEEEEEEE)

Malvo whiiined. "That sounds so good right now..."

Meanwhile, of course, Dei-Loki could be heard singing 'It's Not Your Fault' by AWOLNATION. Why? Totally not because Shaun was listening to it on repeat. I don't know what you're talking about.

Malvo whiiined. "That sounds so good right now..."

Meanwhile, of course, Dei-Loki could be heard singing 'It's Not Your Fault' by AWOLNATION. Why? Totally not because Shaun was listening to it on repeat. I don't know what you're talking about.

(Tooootally not XD)
Graham nodded before giving the puppy dog eyes to Reaver.

(Tooootally not XD)
Graham nodded before giving the puppy dog eyes to Reaver.

Reaver blinked, sighing heavily as he stood. "Fiiine. Should I make one f'r mister 'It's Not Yer Fault', too?" He gestured towards the bathroom with a grin.

"I think he would be reaaaaally sad if you didn't." He snickered.

Reaver nodded with a snicker of his own to follow. "Grilled cheese all around!" He'd then crouch so his head was beside Malvo's as he spoke. "Protect my hot coca from Sir 'Just A Sip For Safety' over there." He stated in a playfully teasing manner, Malvo nodding as she'd watch both Reaver's and her own mugs.

(I like the idea that Graham would test to make sure Reaver's food was safe at first, okay!? XD
Like, back when they first moved in, Reaver was really nervous and sceptical of eating something his siblings didn't make, so when the chefs made food, Graham would make sure it was safe by taking a bite.
IT'S CUTE. )

Reaver nodded with a snicker of his own to follow. "Grilled cheese all around!" He'd then crouch so his head was beside Malvo's as he spoke. "Protect my hot coca from Sir 'Just A Sip For Safety' over there." He stated in a playfully teasing manner, Malvo nodding as she'd watch both Reaver's and her own mugs.

(I like the idea that Graham would test to make sure Reaver's food was safe at first, okay!? XD
Like, back when they first moved in, Reaver was really nervous and sceptical of eating something his siblings didn't make, so when the chefs made food, Graham would make sure it was safe by taking a bite.
IT'S CUTE. )

(XD THAT IS ADORABLE!)

Graham pouted, "hey!"

Graham looked to the ground, twiddling his thumbs. "I wooooon't."

"Good. Ya get another hot cocoa and an extra grilled cheese, then. AAAAAAND I'll even throw in extra marshmallows fer the cocoa because ya are my bestest most best of friends." Reaver promised, hoping this'll cheer Graham up a bit since Reaver felt guilty.

"Good. Ya get another hot cocoa and an extra grilled cheese, then. AAAAAAND I'll even throw in extra marshmallows fer the cocoa because ya are my bestest most best of friends." Reaver promised, hoping this'll cheer Graham up a bit since Reaver felt guilty.

(Devus pops out of nowhere: MARSHMALLOWS!? "WHO ARE YOU!?" )

Graham smiled, "then i'll definitely won't!"

(Devus pops out of nowhere: MARSHMALLOWS!? "WHO ARE YOU!?" )

Graham smiled, "then i'll definitely won't!"

( XD "WHAT IS THIS PLACE!?")

Reaver smiled from the success, quickly getting to work on the special order while Malvo poked Graham's arm.

"See? Yer a teacher and yer special."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back