• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh, i am interested,its basically where a couple of teens get to go on an adventure in the form of getting to go to another dimension in the middle ages?

oh, I am interested, it's basically where a couple of teens get to go on an adventure in the form of getting to go to another dimension in the middle ages?
Pretty much, the are trains as well but very early model and in one country so they aren't very common.

Well, the CS page and the template are linked up top. You can make your starting rune which is basically a spell but keep in mind this is a starter don't get outrageous with it. You also have the option of starting without a rune and receiving one later when you can think of something of waiting for one to drop on an admin/mod post.

We are in the meet and greet phase right now so you haven't missed anything, we haven't gone to the new world yet.

In the end, she did end up negleting David's wave. Cause I suck at remembering names and didn't realize who David was until my 7th reread....

In the end, she did end up negleting David's wave. Cause I suck at remembering names and didn't realize who David was until my 7th reread....
7th? So are you telling me you missed him 6 times? 🤔

ummm, i am confused on all of the magic part
You start with one spell called a "rune", and this effect is level so it's relatively weak. Later on you'll get to upgrade this spell and get new spells at the GM's generous graces.

That's about it, any questions?

ummm, i am confused on all of the magic part
Okay so on the magic end you will be allowed to have exactly 6 spells, you will be able to upgrade these spells later on which I will explain when you get to that point. However, these spells are kept in runes which you may only have 6 equipped at one time any extras will be kept in your bag which you can sell or trade if you like or hold onto them.

You can make up your first spell if you like, when we get to the new world everyone will start out with one rune. If you cannot think of a spell by the time we get to the new world you can hold off on getting a rune until you can think of a spell you want to start with or you can wait until a rune drops randomly.

Does this make more sense?

can i be that one person that doesn't use magic very often? and i dont know what your question is
You are free to do so, but just so you know magic isn't meant to be very powerful. Also what question? The minimums? If that's what you mean I was asking Idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back