• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝ 𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐮𝐦 ❞

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
[class=tag] display: inline; padding: 1px 4px 3px 3px; font-family: Merriweather; color: #000; background: #e6bbac; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; padding: 1px; width: 25px; height: 25px; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #e6bbac; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] padding: 1px; background: #e6bbac; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] color: #000; background: #e6bbac; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 290px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; border-radius: 10px; color: #000; height: 410px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents05 show"]
welcome to
elysium.
[div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
this is
me!
hi there! i'm christy and looking to score a few roleplays to fill up my time while i wait to go back to school in a few months. read on for rules and plots and please comment below with your interest! i'd prefer if you didn't pm me, so i can contact each of you myself, after ensuring that you've read through my thread properly. no hard feelings! i just am really tired of people not bothering to read through what i write (if i know you or we've roleplayed together before, then feel free to hmu on discord or via PMs!). here are a few things you can expect from me, as a partner:
quality > quantity. that isn't to say that i don't care about quantity, of course, i just don't stress on it too much. at the very least, i shell out 400-500 words, per character, but so far i haven't reach a maximum limit.​
— in terms of genders, i'm more than capable of playing any and all, though, like with everyone, my mood changes and at the moment, i'm looking to portray female roles. i also enjoy playing multiple characters (but i won't call it doubling because that word, for me, has a lot of negative connotations).​
— as far as romantic pairings go (yes, i always need romance in my stories) i participate actively in m|f and, when i'm in the mood, m|m too. at the moment i'm only looking for m|f though. never quite got into f|f if i'm being honest so i'm not looking for any of those pairings at the moment.​
— i'm online every day, but that doesn't mean i can reply every day. i only type rp responses from my laptop so there will definitely be times when i can chat endlessly in ooc, but will not be able to get a reply up. please don't take offence to this and think that i'm not interested. we all have lives outside of rpn, so keep that in mind! i will also never pressure you for a post. i'm a patient person, and i can wait days on end for a reply.​
diverse characters are my jam. i love portraying characters from varying backgrounds, as well as ethnicities, and i always use real life face claims. i also love to code, and will likely always use code in my roleplays.​
— i can roleplay either through threads or via pms, though i will not roleplay anywhere else. for ooc, i prefer to use discord, but i will never roleplay on discord. the word limit thing just sucks and i can't code.​
— some of my favourite themes to include in a roleplay would be: romance, angst, drama, supernatural, powers, tension, action, betrayal, fluff, mythology and occasionally, historical themes too.​
— also, be prepared to write with a full-time fangirl. i love to plot, i love to come up with various headcanons or scenarios, and i will most definitely make pinterest boards and spotify playlists for our characters/pairs.​
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
what about
you?
now that you know about me, here's what i'm hoping to find in a roleplay partner:

quality > quantity. someone who understands that length isn't everything and can give me quality content along with a reasonably sized post. a writing sample would be great, but i won't say i need one in order to roleplay with a person.​
— someone who isn't rigid when it comes to portraying genders. i can't roleplay with someone who only players one gender. i will also be picking up npcs, and i'd rather not be the only one doing so. in the event that we'd play multiple characters, there's also a lot of scope to include multiple genders and pairings.​
— someone who can plot with me. driving a story between two people requires effort from both ends! i can guarantee ideas from my side. what i want is active contribution from you too!​
communication is key. i require a partner who doesn't mind ooc chat. even if we don't do it often, i just like to be informed if you're going to be away for a while, so i'm not left wondering if you're still interested or not. and if you're no longer interested, that's fine! just let me know. i know it can be hard, but i promise, i won't take offence to it. it's much better than ditching me.​
— someone who enjoys romance! i personally love it in a story, whether it's cheesy, a slow burn, whatever. i just need it in a roleplay, and it would be great if my partner is interested in incorporating it in whatever story we do.​
— please use real life face claims! i'm afraid i won't be accepting of anything else. sorry!​
— since we've gotten this far, when you comment below please tell me a little known fact about yourself! and give me a small paragraph introduction on you and your roleplaying style, as well as what pairings/ideas interested you from my thread, so i can feel a better connection with a potential partner. if you fail to do this, chances are that i won't pm you (unless, like i said in the beginning, we've roleplayed before and you message me some other way).​
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
a few
ideas.
a couple of plots i had in mind. these can be changed around, of course, nothing is set in stone, but it should give you an idea of the kind of stories i'm looking for at the moment! (all plots were retrieved from tumblr (unless specified otherwise), thank you tumblr god)

[div class=tag]undercover
muse a is a teenage spy who MIGHT have lied about their credibility with relationships… so when they’re sent to muse b’s school with the intention to get close to them in order to investigate their father, a genius scientist working on the invention of nanobots which in the wrong hands could be used to destroy any and all carbon oe silicone based substance for a shady company… things might not go over as well as planned. or worse, what if things work out too well and muse b begins to really like muse a… unaware that muse a has been lying to them to get to information… even if they are starting to like them too.​

[div class=tag]knock off mystery inc.[/div]
muse a has just moved back to their hometown to find out that things are…different. when walking to their apartment one night they hear something following them. but when they look nothing is there. things progress, and they pay their old friend a visit. muse b informs them that they’ve been trying to get to the bottom of what attracts the supernatural to their hometown.​

[div class=tag]a cinderella story[/div]
muse a is a teenager where they live with their abusive stepparent and sibling, and is otherwise considered social pariah, working hard to get into a good school and get away to start a new life. muse b is the most popular kid at school, adored but is having their life dictated for them by overbearing parents and classmates. muse a and b meet online in a chatroom over shared interests and learn they go to the same school. they don’t know who they are, but they might just be falling in love and… did i mention the halloween dance is coming up? perhaps that might be a great way of meeting up for the first time… but what happens when they realise who they are?​

[div class=tag]a time to kill[/div] (original plot)
muse a is an assassin, though that's not exactly what he likes to call himself. he likes to say that he just carries out tasks for money. and all of those tasks involve killing someone. he's good at his job and he's been doing it for a while now, so getting away and never getting caught is hardly a problem for him. muse b is someone he runs into by chance. she could be the barista at a coffee shop he frequents, or she could be a neighbour. either way, they enter each other's lives somehow and hit it off almost instantly. things are going good between them, and muse a even decided to ask her out on the date, but the very night that date is said to happen, he gets a new assignment — his next target is muse b.​

[div class=tag]the hundred[/div]
Muse A and Muse B both find themselves on a spaceship filled with 100 people (up to muns whether or not muses are part of the 100 that were supposed to be on that ship) hurtling towards Earth, a planet that hasn’t been inhabited by humans in generations due to a nuclear war that forced the human race to flee into space. Upon crash landing on the Earth’s surface, Muse A finds freedom in life without guards and the walls of a spaceship pressing in at all times while Muse B sees Earth for the potential dangers that it holds. Always butting heads, Muse A, popular and strong elected leader of their ragtag band of crash-landers, and Muse B, an intelligent and elite, but uptight outsider, must find a way to survive the nuclear wasteland, find peace with the natives that hide in the trees, and find a way to communicate with their people back in space whose motives for sending them to Earth may not be what they seem.​

[div class=tag]not according to plan[/div]
a rough around the edges, con artist girl is doing dirty work for her shitty boyfriend and they decide to target a rich, wealthy, cocky sort of young socialite male who feels like his life is a bit empty and redundant, and she may seem like she’s in this con artist game for the money (and she is, partly, because she grew up really poor and knows how it feels to starve) but she also has an unhealthy attachment to the boyfriend even though he treats her like crap and uses her to attract rich males, and then, on the night where she has dressed up and come up with a fake name and is about to make her move on the rich young man she realizes oh, he’s actually extremely attractive and cute and not like the other creepy old men she preys on? and oh, he’s actually extremely charismatic and witty and charming and kind of a dick, but not to her? and oh, now they’re kind of going out on multiple really amazing dates and spending tons of time together and she’s supposed to be digging for his deepest secrets and finding out numbers to his safes and stealing jewelry pieces he probably won’t miss and then one night, her wallet falls out of her bag and… OH, why is her name not the name that she said it was on her drivers license and why are his personal, private cartier bracelets engraved with his initials in there too and who the fuck is calling her phone ??????

[div class=tag]god for a week[/div]
a group of four-six people are injected with a serum with the intent of giving them superpowers. With the animal testing, this serum had been deemed completely safe and ready for human trials. However now inside a human subject, the serum develops powerful carcinogenic qualities and is killing the human subjects. faced with their own rapidly approaching deaths and with a myriad of powers at their fingertips how do these super beings spend their last few days?​

[div class=tag]trouble[/div] (original plot)
muse a has never led an easy life. he had to fend for himself, growing up, and this ultimately ended with him joining a gang. they supported him, became like a family to him, and it was nice for a while, even if he had to get his hands dirty a lot of the time. things took a turn for the worse later into his life, when his best friend was killed in a drive by. muse a decided that he no longer wanted to be a part of this kind of life, so he fled, hoping to start fresh in a new town. there, he met muse b, a local girl whose never been out of the town, let alone the state. as much as muse a knows that it isn't a good time to start things up, he can't help himself. being a charmer was just part of his nature. eventually, after the two get closer, muse a finds that the gang life never lets you leave, because his old buddies have tracked him down, and they're not happy...​

[div class=tag]to rule by your side[/div]
muse a is the royal heir and has spent most of their life sheltered in their family castle. muse b is a thief just trying to get by when they hear that the castle is opening its doors for a party. taking this opportunity muse b sneaks into the castle to get as much as they can. while they’re shoving the family jewels in their pockets they encounter muse a for the first time.​

[div class=tag]it's complicated[/div] (original plot)
so there's this group of teens — muse a, b, c & d — and they're certainly a bunch of oddballs, mainly because of how different they all are. one of them prefers books over people, another is constantly glued to social media and keeping up with the latest trends. one of them is your typical jock and another is your tomboy-ish girl next door. despite their differences, they all get along. or at least, they did in middle school, before all these feelings were involved. muse a, your fashionista, has always had a crush on muse b, the jock. however, muse b is showing more fondness for muse c, the tomboy, who, unfortunately, always harboured something of a soft spot for muse d, the nerd. and, yes, you probably guessed by now, that muse d has always been into muse a. it's one circle of trouble, which could end up with everyone getting what they want, or everyone miserable. let's have some fun, shall we?​

[div class=tag]back in town[/div] (original plot)
muse a is a celebrated musician. maybe he's part of a band, maybe he's a solo artist. either way, he's famous, and he's a heartthrob. recently, he decided to return to his small home town to be closer to his roots for inspiration for his next album. while he's there, he bumps into muse b, someone he used to know in high school, who — yikes — isn't totally fond of him because they got off on the wrong foot in high school (different social groups), and, well, she thinks he's vein and cares only about money and fame. muse a wants to try and make it right, so he convinces her to go out to dinner with him, but it's clear, after he takes her to this very fancy place, that she's uncomfortable with how extravagant it is. so much so, that she even tries to leave. muse a then decides to take her to a local diner that they all frequented when they were younger and the two get to talking. his months spent back home results in a blossoming romance but things become tricky when he's expected to leave and go back to the city with his new album. and what about the paparazzi? maybe there's even a publicity girlfriend in the picture? it's all kinds of drama.​

[div class=tag]hot for teacher[/div] (original plot)
muse a just got out of college and decided to travel before he would start his new job as a teacher. muse b happens to be in one of those countries with her dad, who's there on business. since her father is busy most of the time, muse b decides to explore on her own, which is when she runs into muse a, the first person she found to speak english since he isn't from there either. the two of them end up spending the day together, and the next few days together two, eventually hooking up before muse b has to head back home with her father. it certainly was a summer she could never forget, but, as it would turn out, when she started her senior year, she walked into her first class of the day only to find muse a sitting there — behind the teacher's desk.​
[/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
vague
snippets.
soem vague-ish snippets that we would expand on and turn into full fledged plots!

[div class=tag]anti villain league
a bunch of people (either teens or adults in their twenties) are recruited by a nick fury type character to save the world. what fun when there's so much drama and danger involved.​

[div class=tag]60 hours[/div]
you wake up. you have no memory of anything except your name. you're in a dark room. you're not alone. now you have to figure a way out, only the building you're in doesn't seem to end, you have a power that you're quite sure you never had, and there are tricks and traps around every corner. oh, and you only have 60 hours to get out.​

[div class=tag]chaos rising[/div]
in a small town, much like the one from teen wolf, someone ends up dead. and then more people end up dead. hunters and supernaturals have to put their differences aside and band together to find out what's going on and put a stop to it.​

[div class=tag]mediator[/div]
for as long as you can remember you've been able to see and communicate with ghosts. they aren't always ethereal as most people believe, and you've realised that by helping them, you allow them to pass on instead of sticking around. after moving to a new house though, you find a ghost who just can't leave, so now you're stuck with an unwanted roommate.​

[div class=tag]camp counselors[/div]
one of our nighttime activities is stargazing and apparently you’re a mythology nerd so you start telling our campers all the stories and I can help but notice how cute you are while you’re all animated and excited because normally you’re kind of shy and this is something I’ve never gotten to see before.​

[div class=tag]cabin in the woods[/div]
it was supposed to be a fun trip, just to commemorate the end of the school year. but it ended up turning into a night of horror, when the power goes out and it seems like there are people — or thing — outside, waiting to get at you.​

[div class=tag]spy game[/div]
we're spies. 'nuff said.​

[div class=tag]hogwarts[/div]
harry potter au with original characters (gimme that slytherpuff love).​
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
hey there! i'm not sure if you're still looking for an rp partner, but if you are, i'd love to try my hand at it.

a little known fact about me is that i almost drowned when i was young (i think maybe eight?), and ever since, i've been too afraid of the deep end to ever try to learn how to swim. i think i'm a fairly literate writer; i use third person past tense for the most part (although i have done third person present before), and i churn out posts that are maybe five paragraphs on average if not more. i'm in my senior year of high school right now, which means i'm in the thick of nasty college apps, but i can give a reply 2-3 times a week! i love developing a relationship between characters both ic and ooc, and i am a huge chatterbox ooc (my preferred medium is discord).

as for which plots grabbed my attention... there are so many omg. i adore a cinderella story, a time to kill, not according to plan, trouble and to rule by your side. i can't narrow them down, so if maybe i've piqued your interest, you can definitely choose!

(i have a writing sample under the cut, and it's definitely one that's much longer than my average ones)
Here's a secret:

Dacien did not accidentally use his powers, no matter what he told the officers, and what he told them was, "I didn't do it on purpose." He had lied—not that it helped much, he was shunted off to a cell anyway with treatment perhaps a little rougher than was standard (his ribs ached and he was sporting a rather impressive bruise that was purpling and yellowing magnificently on the ridge of his cheekbone, but then again, he was a Red).

For once he got his powers to cooperate with him. Not that it ended well, obviously; he was currently locked behind bars and that wasn't exactly how he imagined spending his evening --- but he was somewhat mollified with the knowledge that the scum who was directly involved in this entire mess was in the hospital and being treated for all the third-degree burns spread painfully across his body due to being set on fire.

Of course, Dacien would maintain verbally to anyone who asked that it was an accident, he didn't do it on purpose.

Still, he was fairly sure that he was going to receive a pretty heavy fine, because if setting someone on fire (and refusing to put it out when he knew he could, though no one else did) and landing them in the hospital didn't fall under "harmful use of powers resulting in serious injur(ies)", he didn't know what would. At least it was only one person (and that person deserved it.)

He messed absentmindedly with the phone he was handed. It was old and cheap, and he was forced to admit to himself that if he shattered it in an act of defiance it wouldn't really make a difference and would make things worse for him. He wasn't afraid of getting beaten (a few more bruises and broken bones really couldn't make more of a difference), but he didn't want to go actively seeking for trouble.

And, besides, he was afraid they knew every single person who he was close to, and he was afraid of making things worse for them.

Now the only question was who he should call to bail him out. He had money saved up, he could pay them back or they could use that money directly, he had enough and it would cover his bail --- a whopping $1500 because he had the best luck and the most docile of tempers. He'd have to go hungry for a few days, though, until he could make up the difference.

Dacien wasn't close to very many people --- at the moment, exactly three people came to mind.

Raquel was out. He liked her a lot; she was sweet and always kind to him (and everyone else, now that he thought about it) and liked his taste in music (not many people did but that was their loss), but she was like a little sister to him and that was exactly why he could not call her. The people dressed in cloaks and masks did not look very friendly at all, and he would never forgive himself if he got Raquel hurt by asking her to help him.

Also, Raquel's girlfriend would probably murder him in his sleep.

Then there was Janus. She was his best friend, and she could take care of herself but maybe a little too well. The most optimistic person in the world would give it five minutes of (very tense) peace before a fight broke out between her and the Clean Ones. He may be in jail, but he'd like his best friend to stay out of it if possible.

Now that left Malia.

He was just as iffy about calling her for all the same reasons and yet none of them, because the motives may be the same but the motives' motives different. He did not like her the way he liked Raquel or Jan; he liked her in an entirely new and terrifyingly different way that maybe couldn't even be categorized as liking, and that was why he could not let her get hurt.

But, of the same token, that was also why he'd rather it be her getting him out of jail than anyone else.

A guard made an impatient noise and made (very unfriendly and threatening) eye contact with him, and Dacien returned the look flatly before resuming to toss the phone from one hand to the other while he thought. He gathered that he was going to have to make his choice soon, unless he wanted a matching bruise on the other side of his face.

At last, he dialed Malia, and as the phone rang in his hand he wasn't exactly sure whether he wanted her to pick up or wanted her to be conveniently away from the phone. Both, maybe.

She picked up the phone --- at least, he thought she did, because he assumed that the click and the rings ceasing was an indication of her picking up the phone. In a split second, half a million things he could say raced through his mind, and he ended up choosing a very elegant, sophisticated, guaranteed-to-win-anyone-over "Hey." A brief pause. "It's Dacien," he added as an afterthought.

Another brief pause.

"What did you do?"

She sounded suspicious. That wasn't good. He had no idea how she caught on so quickly. She couldn't see his face through the phone, so there was no way she caught sight of the nasty bruise; and he didn't think he let much of anything seep into his tone.

There were a lot of things he could say. He could say, "Who said I did anything?" He could say, "Nice to talk to you too." He could say, "What a warm welcome, I'll call more often then." He could say, "Um." He could say any number of things, but what he ended up doing was sighing resignedly and admitting, "I'm in jail."

He didn't say it was an accident, because that was a lie and lying to Malia was something he'd never managed to do.

He didn't say that it was because the man (Phil or Robert or Dweazel, one of those three) who he'd set on fire had deserved it, because although that was true Malia was going to ask "why?", and then he'd have to tell her that Phil/Robert/Dweazel noticed that he hung around her a lot and decided to pull Dacien aside one day and said something along the lines of, "The girl you hang out with? With the black hair and the eyes?" as if Dacien knew exactly which girl he was talking about, because black-haired girls with eyes were very rare.

Dacien did know exactly which girl Phil/Robert/Dweazel was talking about.

And he hadn't liked where the conversation was going at all, but Phil/Robert/Dweazel shushed his protests and continued as if pissing off a Color (though whether he knew that Dacien was a Color was up in the air) was the smartest thing in the world to do and he'd said, "She's hot."

The conversation deteriorated rapidly from there, because Phil/Robert/Dweazel could not take a hint and he'd probably assumed that Dacien's glare and snarl was a polite facial expression for please keep going, and then he'd rattled off a bunch of Malia's traits, none of which were who Malia was as a person and all of which were disgusting and vulgar and Dacien got the infuriating impression that Phil/Robert/Dweazel was one of those men who really couldn't see past their dicks ---

The rest was lost in a blur of red, half of the color because of his rage and the other half from the flames that had engulfed Phil/Robert/Dweazel.

He didn't say any of these things. Instead, he said something about needing to be bailed out and that he had the money.

hi there, i'm faerie! mainly known as fae but i don't mind either : 3
i'm a 23 year old uni student with a love for classic literature (as nerdy as that makes me sound), true crime, going through weird internet forums, and of course i love writing! i've been roleplaying for the past 6 years although i am fairly new to rpn, and i have no limits when it comes to topics featured in plots. i think my writing style is a mix of stephen king and thomas harris, though i wont compare myself to them too much as they're fantastic writers. besides all that, i'm also a huge fangirl! i adore headcanons, pinterest boards, playlist, crackships etc! when i get invested into a story and its characters, i literally never shut up about it haha.

i'm mainly interested in your snippet, anti villain league just because i adore plots like that, and i also love angsty romance and playing multiple characters! a little known fact about me is that i started writing because of the stupid harry potter fanfiction called my immortal. stupid, i know, but at least i can write better than the stuff in that fic LMAO. anyways, i hope to hear from you soon if i do make the cut!

Hi! I’d love to roleplay with you! My name is Mari, nice to meet you!

A little known fact about me is that I’m considering building a career based on music, since I love to sing and play the piano! I roleplay in third person, past tense, and consider myself to be literate. I tend to put effort into characterization, plot, and the overall flow of my writing. I’ve yet to find an roleplayer who truly understands the craft of writing (only two of the roleplays I have so far are up to my liking). I’d say I spend the most time creating flawed and three-dimensional characters with complex personalities. I looooove crafting characters. Especially playing around with their feelings, understanding their hopes and dreams, their fears, the things that make them tick, etc.

All of your prompts sound wonderful, however, I am particularly interested in pursuing a Harry Potter roleplay. I like (love) the idea of Slytherin x Ravenclaw. I think they'd make an amazing team. I'd prefer to play the Slytherin, and I have a small idea as to how their relationship would be. They'd hate each other from the start. Constantly bickering and insulting. Eventually, they do start to develop feelings for each other, however, this will happen after a long time. After misunderstandings occur along with jealousy and uneasy feelings and all that jazz. I live for slow burn, as you can tell. Even after they're officially together, they'll still continue on with their bickering, of course. The Slytherin would be reserved, quiet, yet intelligent and creative, and the Ravenclaw would be cold, witty, sarcastic, and even narcissistic. Both of them would make an excellent team; with the Slytherin’s cunningness and the Ravenclaw’s precision. Both are insanely intelligent. Despite this, they’d argue and bicker a lot, often wondering why they’re even friends with each other. Their entire friendship would consist of them proving to be better than one another, however, when danger calls, they wouldn’t hesitate to have each others’ backs.

I’m typically contacted for male roles practically all the time, so I was hoping to play a female primary character! However,
I play several side characters (male and female), because it simply makes the roleplay that much more authentic and enjoyable.

Let me know if this interests you! I’d love to
chat!

Good morning!

My name is Riley, I am a 23-year-old female from the already-snowing northern part of the USA! It’s been early for even what I am used to! A not-so-little-known fact about me is that I actually love the cold weather. I much prefer it to the heat. A little-known fact about me in relation to that is that if I do get any sort of seasonal depression, it’s actually in the spring! Odd, I know, but I think there’s just something about the fact that I really just can’t handle weather above 70 degrees fahrenheit that does me in. I just know that when spring hits, summer is coming.

I will admit that I am a bit out of practice, as the last time I roleplayed regularly was 2015. The desire has surfaced once again to cut my teeth on writing once again, probably due to the fact that I have been reading more than usual lately. I very much enjoy writing in the third person, and I tend to go with the flow when it comes to length. I do prefer posts that are 3+ paragraphs, but I do believe that every once in a blue moon shorter posts are appropriate to convey high-action and/or dialogue-heavy sequences between our characters. That is entirely up for discussion as we go, really. It all depends on what we’re feeling like doing, what is working, and I’m all for discussing the flow of our writing in ooc! I’ve been involved in a roleplay that had a 10+ paragraph requirement and… eventually that was not enjoyable. So maybe not that many, but again, I’m open for discussion lol!

As far as my writing style, I can certainly whip something up for you if you are curious would like to PM me. As I said, it’s been awhile, and my writing style has definitely changed over the years. I’m eager to get back to it, though, so please give me a shout if you would like an example! I will say that I am all about the world-building. I love (and thrive on) bouncing ideas off of each other, and I like to have a solid idea of the setting that our characters are living in and at least the exposition planned out. I also tend to fangirl over my roleplays and get very excited over what we’re doing if I am into it, so oh my gosh I would love to chat with you if you are the same!

Yikes this is getting a bit long, but I have to say that I love the idea of “It’s Complicated,” and "To Rule by Your Side.” I am actually very much in the mood to write for a guy or two, and I could certainly write for multiple characters/genders in the case of “It’s Complicated,” if you would like! I am definitely comfortable writing for males, females, side characters, and what have you. I am also open to suggestions and if you’re really excited about one of your plots in particular, please feel free to let me know!

To cap this off, I would like to say that I wholeheartedly agree with your preferences and I would love to chat with you. I also do not have to be this long-winded lol! I tend to ramble when I get excited.

Thanks for giving this a read! I hope to hear from you! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back