• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Lord ➵ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Seems legit, I like it. Since the weapons are so powerful though, how about there's only 100? And after one use, they lose their power? (Since they can wipe out armies in one swing)
Sounds good.

Also, for my timezone. I'm in GMT +7, roughly 12 hours ahead of America's timezone.

GMT +12 here, in New Zealand

Also Heavenchi Heavenchi is Drako a completely separate continent to Korto? Trying to figure out the best way to bring my character in.

Last edited:
GMT +12 here, in New Zealand

Also Heavenchi Heavenchi is Drako a completely separate continent to Korto? Trying to figure out the best way to bring my character in.
Yep, I'd prefer if everyone's OC is in Korto atm. They can be a native to Drako tho

so, how is this whole thing gonna go down?
The Lords will wake up, meet with creations. The new world will be explained. Something unexpected will happen as a result of the Lord's awakening. (Their very essence will mutate into various monsters.) As expected the Lords will be severely weakened. (Rustyish) So they'll need to rely on their creations etc etc

Are all the characters Lords, well, the non humans, or characters such as dragons and greats, are not?

Last edited:
Alright, mah girl is up. (If I waited any longer to find a picture I liked for her it would be 10 more weeks before I post)

My Timezone is EDT

Do let me know if there are any problems with what I've written, also I leave it up to you to choose her awakening stuff Heavenchi Heavenchi . I'd be happy to incorporate any thoughts of yours Circe Circe

Are all the characters Lords, well, the non humans, or characters such as dragons and greats, are not?
The dragons, greats, mermaids, vampires, angels, faes and humans are not lords. The Lords are the seven embodiments of the elements(Lords of the element), which so far we have Fire, darkness, light and water already have CS of their own.

The Lords will wake up, meet with creations. The new world will be explained. Something unexpected will happen as a result of the Lord's awakening. (Their very essence will mutate into various monsters.) As expected the Lords will be severely weakened. (Rustyish) So they'll need to rely on their creations etc etc

Did the creation races have a sense that the Lords would wake up soon? or at least would the Greats "know" that the time was coming?

Did the creation races have a sense that the Lords would wake up soon? or at least would the Greats "know" that the time was coming?
They might, all up to personal preference.

Sweet! Oh and I was meant to ask Heavenchi Heavenchi what pictures did you use for your character? They didn't load in your CS, and I'm curious what the "fire titan" looks like!
Oh no! Let me know if these work.

27-humanoid-fire-colossus-rift.jpg
(One of her true forms)
1541362380212.png
(Human form; Ironically she's only 5'0 in this state)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back