• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Lord ➵ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Up and coming, not quite there yet but magic imbued things exist.
Can you give a few examples? If it's not much of a trouble, of course. I'm interested in making my human not that gifted at using magic that's why they devoted themselves to inventing things.

Nano Nano I'm willing to bet you were working on some complex-ass code for your Cs, I think mine is about to be done a lot faster now. 😅 (Regardless I'm still excited for this Rp)

Nano Nano I'm willing to bet you were working on some complex-ass code for your Cs, I think mine is about to be done a lot faster now. 😅 (Regardless I'm still excited for this Rp)
I'm too lazy to code a new sheet for every RP, so I was just going to reuse an old one anyway LOL. It's all cool. That said, I'm struggling just to write Sarasa and all the dragon lore I have planned out, which is why I haven't posted my sheet yet :''''D

Can you give a few examples? If it's not much of a trouble, of course. I'm interested in making my human not that gifted at using magic that's why they devoted themselves to inventing things.
Think enchanted items. i.e --> Doors that only open when touched by a specific element, floating palanquins, buildings that naturally adapt to the movement of the Earth, etc. . .

Sorry for all the dilly-dallying on my part, and just say the word if I need to change or cut out any of the lore bits x__x

@ My lovely lord RPers, would you like me to write where your OCs are imprisoned or would you like to do that?

Might as well.
"To the east, you have a mixture of Greats and Dragons. The mountainous, yet plain filled area allows the Fire and Earth Lord's creations to spread their true forms in the vast area. A prominent town to the East is Pyro, a place renowned for its weapons craftsmen and magic hot springs." . . . . On the cusp of Pyro, there's the Red Mountain. Despite its name it's actually an inactive volcano. Fortunately, the surrounding area is aware of its true nature and no life is within range. The Red Moutain earned its name because of the muddy orange and black rocks and soil which make up the bulky mass. However, the Red piece comes to fruition when it's focal point comes into play. Red pulsating cracks litter the mountain, giving it a ruby's glow. These features are unnatural to the green plains and normal mountains that the North typically possesses.

^ Is that good enough to work with? Seraphine will come out a hulking fire titan, so your character can be in a close town or something.

I can do with either of it so just pick what do you think would be better.
I'll let you take the lead. You can play off a tid-bit of lore I made if you want. Totally optional.
"Lastly, we have the west area, home to the great forest. Here, angels and fae co-exist in unnatural harmony. Lesta, the most popular town to the west is located in the center. Here, you'll find animal tamers, healers, and most importantly, the Divine Cave. A cave comprised completely of angel quartz. When sun hits this sacred ground, it glows like a star. It's rumored if you sit outside the Divine Cave at sunrise, all MENTAL ailments will be cured."
Your OC could be buried beneath it or something

Ah I see, so the lords is sealed in different places. I imagine Radiant is more of a city-traveller than a forest-dweller so how about this,

The Holy Well(you can change this, I'm currently braindead). A mysterious well that is used by the church(or whatever major law-enforcer organisation in Korto). The well has the ability to reforge weapon into a sentient holy weapon capable of great feat as long as they offer suitable & sufficient 'sacrifice'.

Basically, the lord of light was bored during her imprisonment beneath the well. So whenever someone gave something to entertain her by dropping it into the well, she might gives the giver sentient item in return for the gift. At first it's all fun and games. People drop small trinkets and coins and Radiant might throw back a talking rock or flying broom at them.

Then one day, a certain king dropped a massive amount of items into the well, along with a very specific request: a weapon capable of mass-destruction. Radiant doesn't think much of it, as long as she can relieve some of her boredom. So she channeled more of her magic into a sword and threw it out, thus born Excalibur, a sentient sword of divine power, capable of conjuring a massive pillar of light that can melts army in seconds, and it will urges whoever holding it to gives more sacrifice into The Well. Eons later this act would be repeated over and over again by power-hungry rulers. Resulting in a bunch of sentient powerful light-elemental weapons circulated in Korto, these weapons are dubbed the Holy Relics.

Huh, I ended up making some lore while making Radiant a troublemaker before she even got released.

Ah I see, so the lords is sealed in different places. I imagine Radiant is more of a city-traveller than a forest-dweller so how about this,

The Holy Well(you can change this, I'm currently braindead). A mysterious well that is used by the church(or whatever major law-enforcer organisation in Korto). The well has the ability to reforge weapon into a sentient holy weapon capable of great feat as long as they offer suitable & sufficient 'sacrifice'.

Basically, the lord of light was bored during her imprisonment beneath the well. So whenever someone gave something to entertain her by dropping it into the well, she might gives the giver sentient item in return for the gift. At first it's all fun and games. People drop small trinkets and coins and Radiant might throw back a talking rock or flying broom at them.

Then one day, a certain king dropped a massive amount of items into the well, along with a very specific request: a weapon capable of mass-destruction. Radiant doesn't think much of it, as long as she can relieve some of her boredom. So she channeled more of her magic into a sword and threw it out, thus born Excalibur, a sentient sword of divine power, capable of conjuring a massive pillar of light that can melts army in seconds, and it will urges whoever holding it to gives more sacrifice into The Well. Eons later this act would be repeated over and over again by power-hungry rulers. Resulting in a bunch of sentient powerful light-elemental weapons circulated in Korto, these weapons are dubbed the Holy Relics.

Huh, I ended up making some lore while making Radiant a troublemaker before she even got released.
Seems legit, I like it. Since the weapons are so powerful though, how about there's only 100? And after one use, they lose their power? (Since they can wipe out armies in one swing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back