• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Lord ➵ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
alright, anything I should know about how she should wake up, or is it okay to just be a little unimaginative?

"To the North, you have the wetlands, home to many creations of the Water Lord. The humid nature of the lands to the North allow mermaids to walk on land without fear of drying out. However, it's not too moist to the point a sensitive mer might shift by simply breathing. A significant town to the North is Opal, a place known for its fishing, healers, and shipyards. To the east, you have a mixture of Greats and Dragons. The mountainous, yet plain filled area allows the Fire and Earth Lord's creations to spread their true forms in the vast area."

How about to the North-East, Earth was imprisoned in mud? Such a large amount of water made her sluggish and somewhat frozen? After she awakens can you have her head north near dragonsfire?

Well, at the same time, would there be something signalling her awake, like an earthquake?, that isn't destructive of course

Well, at the same time, would there be something signalling her awake, like an earthquake?, that isn't destructive of course
Do what you will. Destroy a small unknown town if you wish. I'll add it to the lore later~. It'll be good side drama in the future.

"To the North, you have the wetlands, home to many creations of the Water Lord. The humid nature of the lands to the North allow mermaids to walk on land without fear of drying out. However, it's not too moist to the point a sensitive mer might shift by simply breathing. A significant town to the North is Opal, a place known for its fishing, healers, and shipyards. To the east, you have a mixture of Greats and Dragons. The mountainous, yet plain filled area allows the Fire and Earth Lord's creations to spread their true forms in the vast area."

How about to the North-East, Earth was imprisoned in mud? Such a large amount of water made her sluggish and somewhat frozen? After she awakens can you have her head north near dragonsfire?
Where is dragonsfire again? That's near the red mountain correct? or is that near where lady seraphine, yuri and the mountain king are?, or something nowhere near?

Where is dragonsfire again? That's near the red mountain correct? or is that near where lady seraphine, yuri and the mountain king are?, or something nowhere near?
There were few words that could be used to describe the strange phenomena that made the northwestern waters of Korto a nightmare to sail through. . . . .
so she's actually near Korto

Do the way the elements affect each other dictate how their relationship is?
I can imagine Seraphine (Fire) being mad at Marella (Water) and then Juno (Air) hyping up Seraphine, making her more mad at Marella lol

When does the rping start
Look at the first page, first post. the RP has already started. Awaken Juno, Awaken! <3

Look at the first page, first post. the RP has already started. Awaken Juno, Awaken! <3
I just did my first post.
Juno is a little grumpy but she’ll be fine once she gets her energy backzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back