• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Lord ➵ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Feel free to ask questions and talk about relations between the Elemental Lords. In addition, the creation's titles and positioning in the new world can be told here. <3

The Role-Play Timeline

➸ Seraphine awakened, the infamous Red Mountain on the edge of Pyro was destroyed as a result.
➸ The Elemental Lord was greeted by a dragon noble, Sarasa.
➸ Marella, water incarnate awakened. She sent out a majestic wail heard by all inhabitants of the sea.
➸ Yuri the dragon and Oligos the Mountain king joined in the greeting of the Fire Deity.
➸ Radiant, the Elemental Lord of Light awakened. In her frenzy, the deity ran into the mortal Jaime.
➸ Darkness itself awakened soon after. Unbestowned to the Fire and Light deity, he was in the town of Pyro.
➸ Seraphine, Oligos, Yuri, and Sarasa are on the edge of Pyro.
➸ The Light Deity is being scolded by the innocent human Jaime.
➸ The Fire Deity is being questioned by her "children".

Last edited:
So question, do the mermaid only have water manipulation or can they be sirens and have mystical voices or communicate with fish?
Given it's been a hundred thousand years, I imagine that could possess abilities like that. <3 You could even say that's because your OC is royalty if you wanted to go that route.

Okay cool. Also are we limited to one character? I think I want to create a female Great. But if theres a restriction it’s fine!
No restrictions on character amount. Don't overload yourself though. You can have two characters if you'd like.

I created the Lore page, the CS thread will be up in 10.

He typically lives in mountains, isolated from the world, not very religious, as he has given up on the gods, for taking everything from him, and he's how I depict a human dragon, basically The doomslayer, being able to rip things apart, rip boulders from the earth and chunk them, and able to get launched through a 4 foot thick stone wall, be be just have a few scrapes, if that's op, I can dial it down severely

He typically lives in mountains, isolated from the world, not very religious, as he has given up on the gods, for taking everything from him, and he's how I depict a human dragon, basically The doomslayer, being able to rip things apart, rip boulders from the earth and chunk them, and able to get launched through a 4 foot thick stone wall, be be just have a few scrapes, if that's op, I can dial it down severely
No, it makes sense. Just on the off chance, he fights a God, especially Water, act accordingly, the usual.

He prefers to fight fair, so kinda like goku, letting them power up till they can match him, otherwise, if they're too weak, he'll make himself weaker, and not go 100%

Thing is, making characters is my entire existence, I have so much fun doing it, in terms of power, my characters have ranged from wall level, to busting a goddamn universe, it's ridiculous, but aside from that, I've been roleplaying for 5 years now, and my main 5 characters have had so many phases it's not even funny anymore.

Heavenchi Heavenchi Hey hey! First, thanks for clearing a lot of things up for me in the interest check! As for my main question...do enchanted objects exist? For example, weapons that have magic imbued in them and the like. I wanted to make someone who likes stealing collecting magic or even cursed swords, but I wasn't sure if they even exist in this rp.

Heavenchi Heavenchi Hey hey! First, thanks for clearing a lot of things up for me in the interest check! As for my main question...do enchanted objects exist? For example, weapons that have magic imbued in them and the like. I wanted to make someone who likes stealing collecting magic or even cursed swords, but I wasn't sure if they even exist in this rp.
Magic exists, those weapons would be able to exist.

A character like that might even come in handy plot wise <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back