• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP - Silver Star Guild (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The real question is.... When should we begin the RP. That's a real question right there.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

*Forewarning Sign Appears*

Awesome GM, Sir! I'M GOING TO BE DOING SOME SLIGHTLY (HUGE) CHARACTER CHANGES SO PLEASE ALLOW ME TO DO SO. SIR!

*Salutes*

A new RP? Here I am, waiting for you lovely folks to return to Akihabara and you move on without me? *sniffles* I'm hurt... but not hurt enough NOT to join this one ^^

.... :dead::dead::dead:

I'm lost.
[FAKE] is my character. Sadly, I made the foolish mistake of starting in Akihabara instead of Susukino where everyone was.... Thus all I have under my belt is one post XD Still, [FAKE] and Marketshare are back and with a year under our collective [FAKE] brand belts, we are eager to profit from serve our community once more!

[FAKE] is my character. Sadly, I made the foolish mistake of starting in Akihabara instead of Susukino where everyone was.... Thus all I have under my belt is one post XD Still, [FAKE] and Marketshare are back and with a year under our collective [FAKE] brand belts, we are eager to profit from serve our community once more!

I LOVE IT!

By the by, might I suggest a Discord server for us? OOC Board is all well and good, but it might promote faster communication if we utilized a group chat of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back