• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP - Silver Star Guild (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well, Shineko is making an Enchanter so I deciced to move away from that XD You can still have Katsu tease Ginko though, it will be even more interesting considering Gin is very...Lazy, and will get annoyed easily. But he'll still care about lil ole' Katsu in his own way!

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi will! We be required to have a character in, Ginko's guild?
I'm planning on making that the case, but it will be a loosely fitted guild. Gin will spend most of his time worrying about low level adventurer's, the Silver Star Guild is gonna be similar to the Debauchery Tea Party, not formerly a guild. But a hang-out for mutliple adventurer's old and new. Gin does want some adventurer's to take interest in helping Akihabara with whatever way they can tough. Again, his laziness stops him from creating an actual guild, but he's sure that people will come in contact, and even find interest in the hangout.
Once I make the starting post, it'll be a bit more understood.

*Cracks Neck*

...I'm going the whole nine miles with my character sheet.

*Runs hands together as more ideas enter the mind.*

I'm not much worried about lv. 90 characters, as long as its within the boundaries of Elder Tale-verse. You're free to do as pleased.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

I came up with an Overskill premise for Vanessa. Never been one for stat managing, so I'm not sure if I'm being too conservative with the boost values and time limit for it to be Overskill worthy, but I'm also trying to keep it reasonable (even if it is for a high leveled character.) I'd be interested in some feedback and would be open to a little tweaking.

Moonlight Saint: This skill is a combination of Vanessa's high cleric level and Vampanella subclass, creating a cleric healing style only a Vampanella can use. When the skill is activated, a cleric church cloak made out of moonlight appears as the top layer of Vanessa's clothing. The skill is active for 5 minutes, during that time all of her healing spells are renamed and boosted by the power of the moon. She also gets a temporary boost to her max MP while the Overskill is active. Because this is a Vampanella based skill, the buffs are weaker during the day and strongest at night. While Moonlight Saint is active during the day, healing output and Vanessa's max MP is boosted by 15%. During the night, the boost is 30%. A secret bonus is the ability to heal other Vampanellas without hurting them due to the moon based properties in the temporary healing spells.

I'm also thinking this would be an undiscovered Overskill at the start.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back