• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP - Silver Star Guild

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
"By its eleventh expansion pack, the MMORPG Elder Tale has become a global success, having a following of millions of players. However, during the release of its twelfth expansion pack, the Novasphere Pioneers, thirty thousand Japanese gamers and several thousand worldwide gamers who are all logged on at the time of the update suddenly find themselves transported inside the game world and donning their in-game avatars."

Welcome to the world of Elder Tale, an MMORPG that has grown immensely popular since its beginnings. Starting out small, it grew like wildfire, and many mmorpg players swarmed towards it. Although, by the time of the twelfth expansion pack, many things changed when the players were magically transported INTO the game world, donning their own avatars and having to fend for themselves in the world of Elder Tale. Despite this, the citizens of Akihabara found a way to flourish, thrive, and re-new their broken spirits through the help of the Round Table Alliance. An amaglamation of Guilds created to bring stability, vitality, security, and governance towards Akihabara. For now, the RTA remains within the bounds of Akihabara, hoping one day to unite peacefully with other lands in the Yamato Server.

It has almost been a year since the Round Table Alliance's formation occured, and the revealing of Overskills knocked Adventurer's off their feet. By now, Akihabara is already a stable enviorment. Akihabara still needs to be kept safe from outside forces even, and Ginko Tai, a humbly known Summoner threw himself into the task of upholding the peace for Akihabara from the shadows. Although not formerly a member of the Round Table Alliance, he works to help provide the stability that Akihabara needs, whether it be traveling alone or with a special select few of Adventurers' to gather information, keep threatening forces out of Akihabara's reach, or do large-scale raids or dungeons.

As of now, Ginko has had a period of grace, and relaxation. Dedicing to finally start-up his very own Guild, that will house both high level and low level players, he hopes to bring more people into the work among the shadows to protect Akihabara.

log-horizon-2-10-large-20-jpg.331700

Start of Roleplay

Ginko Tai
Mushi-Shi

Class: Summoner lvl. 93
Sub-Class: Specter-User lvl. 92
Ginko, the Summoner known by some for his odd overskill, was situated at a desk in a room basked in sunlight. It seemed un-kept, as cobwebs and dust rested over every piece of furniture across the room. Two large windows reveal that the room was settled on ground-level, over-looking a field of lush green grass, crystal blue creeks, and shrubs of green. A bit further, one could see a forest looming overhead, peaceful as it may look on the outside it held the well-known monster populace Elder Tale was recognized for.
Ginko lazily mumbled to himself, his cigarette stuffed in his mouth, lightly waving as his mouth made movement. In his hands was a quill, and he seemed to be writing something down in a book of sorts.
"I don't think anyone would wanna read a fan-fiction of living in Elder Tale..While living in Elder Tale". Ginko heaved a sigh, crumpling up at least 10 pages worth of paper and throwing it in the trash.
"As much as I liked the idea of an Enchanter and a group of friends going to Susukino to save a little girl from a tyranical madman, it just doesn't seem like it would work.." He spoke to himself. Sitting up and stretching a long, lazy stretch. Accompanied by a grunt that lasted a few long seconds.

Grabbing his light brown overcoat and slipping it on. Ginko left the room, and breathed in some fresh air. Looking around the massive room, adorned with benches on both sides of the room, seating arrangements that could sit at least 30 on each side. A large, tavern-like bar set-up a few feet away from his side. If one went a bit further to the left-side of the bar, they would see a massive kitchen, spotless much unlike Ginko's back-room. If one walked in from the front of this large establishment, two sets of staircases on the left and right side would lead people upstairs, where a total of 30 rooms on each side could provide people with shelter. In the middle of the room, a large fire pit was set in place, a few expensive looking lounging chairs that could seat at least 3 people next to each other were close by, for bards to sing their songs, and others to enjoy the warmth of the room. Or, even to cook a rather large animal in the fire pit.
The wood of the floors, bar, walls, and staircases were made of a dark mahogany wood. Outside, the establishment was made up of clean-cut bricks, and a sizeable porch made out of bamboo wood.

This magical, silent, establishment was the Silver Star Inn. Ginko acquired this sizeable plot for helping out an old friend with a lot of their quests when they were just starting out the game. And although the Inn itself wasn't situated in Akihabara, it was close enough for many to arrive and enjoy without fear of monsters attacking. Ginko spent most of the year cleaning up the place, and remodeling it for the purpose of being a hangout spot for all to enjoy. Prices were reasonable, 5 gold for a meal and drink, 10 for an overnight stay in a room and free meals and drinks all day and night. Today was actually the grand opening of his Inn, and he had already hired a bunch of Chefs, and Brewers to work as employee's of his inn. He wouldn't need to save the money, considering Ginko himself was already in a good position with money, and would split any money earned equally to the workers.

Ginko bundled up a bunch of flyers under his arm, and walked outside. Scratching his head he went to work, albiet dreading this part heavily. Making his way to Akihabara, Ginko posted up multiple flyers all over the city, making sure they weren't hard to miss. A few days earlier, he had actually paid a few traveling People of the Land to give out flyers on their way to different lands in Yamato's Server. When all was finished, Ginko took a break, sitting down at a local bench in Akihabara. Taking out a small notepad, Ginko checked off a To-Do List. The one being, send out the flyers. He actually had an appointment to make to grab multiple supplies for his Inn, such as beer mugs, plates, utensils, and so on from Market Share. He sighed in aggrivation. "That is going to be a drag if I ever knew anything...Why can't I just order it online or something....Ah yes, I forgot...We live in Elder Tale now.." Ginko took a puff of his cigarette, which never went out, nor does it ever burn away when he takes a drag, and released the spectral smoke out into the open. Looking all around him as Adventurer's and People of the Land alike, hustled and bustled as if reminiscent of Tokyo.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
Twintailed Karma Twintailed Karma
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
shadowdude505 shadowdude505
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
(I think that's everyone..? Sorry I didn't do it yesterday! My foot had sustained an injury and needed some care, I'm all well now though! XD)

Last edited:

[FAKE]
Genuine, High-Quality Business Woman

Class: Bard lvl 91 Sub-Class: Counterfeiter lvl 92

The day starts as it ever does for [FAKE]. Dark and early, before the sun rises, [FAKE] would personally head to the Guild Chest to check on the Market Share Newsletter, a compiled report of important goings on from members all over Theldesia. She'd also make sure to grab a nice cup of coffee from her branch's cantina. Coffee Beans were something dropped in only a few areas, and with Market Share's capabilities, making it a commodity was relatively simple. Taking the report to her hired Scribes who also woke up at this time, [FAKE] gave them all a business smile and tossed the document over to the head of the department.

"This'll be a slow news day. Make sure to focus on how the folks from the Island of Beginning are nearly done with their ship thanks to donations from all over the world and pad the paper with more local news. I hear we have a few businesses opening soon. Take appropriate screenshots as well."

With the morning news out of the way, [FAKE] would give herself a nice stretch before moving to the meeting room to prepare for dishing out the day's assignments. Once people finished trickling in, the sun was already starting to rise and the first batch of newspapers would be sent out via delivery by the various Landers they hired for the job.

"Alright people, slow news day so nothing big to spread rumor wise! Same shifts as usual, and though I don't have to repeat myself, I will do so anyway because company policy." She pauses as a few Adventurers chuckle at the joke. "People of the Land in all groups, make sure to stay nearby an Adventurer at all times in case of news updates. Everyone, communicate when you are taking breaks, do not take them all at once unless you are farming or exploring. Store Team, this means you. We are professionals, so act like it! Craft Team, feel free to call it in early if you run out of projects on your day list. If you pursue personal projects, make a list of resources used and I'll take it off your pay if you go over your designated amount. Don't make me send someone over to babysit you if you try to shortchange me or forget. Communications, keep me informed of any major news as usual. Also let me know when the News Team sends out the first batch of papers to sell. Alright Market Share, one last thing! What are we?!"

"HIGH QUALITY!"

"And what are we worth?!"

"WE ARE PRICELESS!"

"Now get out there and make me proud!"

With a thunderous clap as everyone did the action at roughly the same time, the group dispersed. With her morning routine done, [FAKE] allowed herself a grin before she put on her full [FAKE] 1001 Nights Outfit and made her way out into the morning bustle of Akihabara. Considering her name, she generally stood out, but even what appeared to be a walk around the market district of Akihabara was work for her since she would start visiting the various merchants to make sure they were doing alright.

To many it was tedious work.. but for [FAKE]? She wouldn't trade all of this for the world.
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Vanessa Bloodfallen & Abigail Dark
It wasn't hard for Vanessa and Abigail to stand out as they headed toward the market. Both of the players had avatars with a Gothic aesthetic, but that was child's play compared to the fact that Vanessa had the Vampanella subclass and the looks to go with it: pale-pink hair, red eyes, and a pale skin complexion. Due to being out and about during daylight hours, Vanessa stood out even more by holding an open parasol over her head. Abigail, on the other hand, looked more like a normal teen girl going through a Gothic phase compared to the young Vampanella woman.

Abigail stayed close to Vanessa and the crowd parted around the duo, giving them more than enough elbow room. An amused smirk appeared on Vanessa's face as she mused over why the other Adventurers and Landers were giving her extra space. If anyone else had noticed and asked why the others seemed to be avoiding her, she would have confidently replied that her femme fatale aura was too much for them. If she was being honest, she figured that people just weren't used to seeing the vampire-like subclass out in public (it was rarely picked even when Elder Tale was just a game afterall) or people were just trying to avoid the parasol shading her from the sun.

"Hey, Neesan. Can you believe that we've been living in Elder Tale's Akihabara for about a year now?" Abigail asked, sounding full of child-like excitement as she used the higher pitched, kid voice she usually uses for her character.

"If someone had come from the future and told me that the new update would suck us into the game world, I would've thought that the individual had watched too much anime," Vanessa replied. "Though I'm definitely more used to our new reality now; Judging by the amount of people walking around, I'd say the majority of Adventurers are too."

Abigail was about to add more to the conversation, when the sound of a crying child caught their attention. Kicking into older sister mode, Vanessa followed the sound while Abigail matched her pace. They followed the sound into the marketplace and found a Lander boy that looked like he was around five-or-six-years-old.

"Hey there, buddy. Did you lose sight of your parents?" Vanessa asked in a soft, sisterly tone after kneeling down to be more at the kid's level.

The child sniffled and nodded.

"I'm sure your parents are looking for you. It'll be easier for them if you stay in one location. We could sit on that empty bench and wait with you if you'd like."

The child nodded again.

Vanessa stretched out her hand toward the scared child. The boy grabbed it back and the three of them walked over the the unclaimed bench. The child sat down in the middle, Vanessa sat on the kid's right, and Abigail was on the left. Soon enough the Lander's parents located their missing boy, but didn't seem too thrilled that someone like Vanessa was sitting beside him. "Get away from the vampire, Billy. Now!"

"But she's not a...," Abigail tried to object, but noticed Vanessa looking at her and shaking her head no. Trusting the woman's judgement that arguing wasn't going to help anything, Abigail let her sentence trail off.

"Bye, Billy. I'm glad you found your parents," Vanessa said softly, giving the lad a sisterly nudge toward his parents. Billy looked happy to see his parents, but as he was leaving the two girls noticed a sad look as he briefly looked back.

"Neesan," Abigail said after the family had left, sliding over to sit at Vanessa's side. "I'm glad you're stuck in this world with me. We may not have met in the "real" world, but it still would have been pretty weird if I was the only one from our duo here," she added, using her real voice for a moment.

Vanessa placed her left hand around Abigail's shoulder. "I'm glad you're here too."

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Last edited:
Olivier
Class: Guardian Lvl 90/Subclass: Blacksmith Lvl 90

Diamond Roses, a growing battle guild lead by their guild mistress Olivier, crossed through the gates of Akihabara with more than four carts, each being pulled by at least two four horses and stacked to the brim with resources and loot. Positioned at the front of the line, Olivier’s cart entered the city first and she couldn’t stop herself from grinning. The guild had been gone for months now, traveling on foot to the, Nine Prisons of Heroes and combating the every creature that crossed their path, along with seven of the nine bosses. So coming back to the city, being within the safety of its walls, and seeing the friendly faces was almost like going to heaven after escaping from hell. Although her he’ll had just made her guild fairly wealthy in more than just the monetary aspect. Olivier’s gauntlet clad hands held the leath reins as she steered the cart through the crowded city’s streets. She waved at familiar faces, both Adventurers and People of The Land. With each little movement, her newly crafted armor glistened under the sun’s majesty and drew attention to the Diamond Roses convy.

“Kimiko, will you go let Market Share know we’re back? Tell them we’d also like an ad to star to selling some of these things.” Olivier looked to the shorter woman seated beside her and flashed her a bright smile. That smile was met with a skeptic expression that quickly became a fake look of exhaustion.

“I’m pretty tired boss, I think I’ll just see all of this stuff back to the guild hall.” Kimiko, the guild’s Treasurer, retched her arms up into the air and threw in a fake yawn to emphasize how tired she was.

Olivier smirked and put the reins in her guildmate’s lap before she jumped out of the cart, her armor clanking loudly when her feet hit the floor. “Alright then. You take this stuff back to the guild hall and I will meet with Market Share to discuss the ad.” Olivier turned away and started off in the direction of the guild’s business. “Before you take your nap though, make sure to take count of and organize all of our loot!” If Kimiko wanted to go home then she could, but there was work to be done and the sound of complaints coming from the Treasurer made everything a bit more funny. Breaking away from the main street and the convoy, Olivier equipped a set of civilian clothes that were far more comfortable to wear. A light-grey pantsuit replaced her armor in a bright flash of light and she never stopped walking.

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko

Katsu
«The Mad Battle Alchemist»

"... Aw, shoot." Katsu said that as she watched the liquid in the cauldron in front of her bubble and turn orange, expanding rapidly and frothing out of the cauldron. She made no move to run, instead quickly manipulating her menu so that all of the equipment and furniture in the room was returned to storage. She made it just in time before the failed potion exploded right in her face and sent her to the cathedral, again. At 3 in the morning.

Hours later, and she made little progress other than extending the time the experimental potion took to blow up. The room was protected by the rules of the game by being walls of this mini-private zone, so as long as she managed to pick up everything in time there was pretty much zero cost to her. That was essentially how her year in the game had gone, other than running a few 'errands' for Ginko.

"Speaking of Gin~" She grinned as she looked at the clock, compared the time to her mental schedule, and ran out of the room she had 'acquired' in Ginko's new inn in a rush. He seemed to already be heading out the door, though. She grinned, shot out three bottles from the small contraption on her wrist, quickly drinking two and applying the third to the bottom of her shoes. Speed, invisibility, and silence respectively. Of course, the first two were experimental products attempting to lengthen their effects, and the third was a complete original that she made four months ago for improved Gin-hunting. She followed him around the city, needing to use her invisibility potion once more to refresh the effect before he finally sat down. Excited, fully into this game she had gotten into playing over the year, she looked and saw that a tree had a branch hanging over the bench, and she scampered up to it easily with the stats of a level 91. Dropping from the branch to hang in front of Gin her upside-down face only a few inches away from his, she grinned like the Cheshire cat and canceled her invisibility, hands dedicated to holding up her skirt.

"Hey Gin~ You're not going to see another girl, are ya~?" Of course, Katsu knew the answer was yes since Ginko had to go to [FAKE] and grab those sweet, cheap tavern necessities. She practically stalked him all day when he wasn't sending her off on 'errands' or she was on the verge of a breakthrough, obviously because she had to protect him. Yup, definitely not because she just liked randomly popping up and shoving him in awkward situations or teasing him when he gave an opportunity.
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Grave - King Of Berserkers
Class - Guardian (Lv - 93)
Sub Class - Berserker (Lv - 95)
---
... Perfect. Today.... wasn't a overall nice day for this person as he hadn't been able to sleep well...well, over the time of this.....event but hey, he wasn't gonna complain about. He would be damned to hell and back if he had every thought about complaining about life but he hoped for combat. Truly, that was what he desired and in it's purest form despite it being a 'game.' That was how he felt when he first started this that everything became natural.

Yawning aloud as Grave looked at the building upward as he was covered in his signature 'loadout.' Which the layers of armor stacked on each other felt like nothing and he moved pretty comfortable but that might be a given to his charms that he looked at the flowing metal 'totems.' That followed after him which he looked at his temporarily missing hand and placed it onto his remaining hand onto the various boxes as he grinned slightly as he knew the group inside were good folk and what they were planning today was gonna be as interesting as always.

The various npcs and other players interacted with each other as they spoke many things in the forms of selling things to each other and purchasing things about such materials & items. The heavily armored Guardian looked about and spot some people...very familiar....Oh wait, it was a couple of buddies from the past which Grave smiled underneath his helmet as he headed over towards the two and waved his hands at them that he said...

"Katsu. Ginko. It's good to find you guys again." His booming voice outwardly came aloud from the crowd which he dwarf many of the people and his waving hand was seen more detailed compared to crowd as he appear into of the two small avatars of some of his older buddies.

Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Last edited:

Ginko Tai
Mushi-Shi

The sloth of a man was almost about to fall asleep, actually.. Just before Katsu, the almost unbearable adventurer that decided to stick onto Ginko like cigarette smoke. Unfortunately, Gin was startled out of his half-slumber, and accidentally swallowed his cigarette, which forced him to cough up extremely hard, pumping his chest as hard as can be, before he spat his cigarette out of his throat. Tears staining his eyes from the forceful extraction, he stuck the cigarette back in his mouth with a growling mumble. "What have I told you about sneaking up on me, especially when I'm about to fall asleep!!" Ginko yelled out, his head growing in a rather comical size as he reprimanded Katsu.
A large man, clad in multiple layers of armors and more swept in to greet them. Gin was still a little grumpy, but let it go soon enough. Sitting back down on the bench. "Nice seeing you too, Grave." Gin replied to the man. "And yes, Katsu. I am meeting another female. She'll be selling me items for the Inn today.." He sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Such a drag..." Out of the corner of his one eye, Gin watched the commotion of a Vampanella and another girl that was most likely her companion, adorned with the gothic aesthetic in Elder Tale.

Although Gin would have probably got so annoyed at the wails of a child and did the same as the Vampanella, yet in a lazier fashion, he couldn't help but feel it wrong that the People of the Land so rudely judged her that quickly. Sometimes you can't fix ignorance nor arrogance. Huffing, Gin stood up and stretched.
"Time I get moving, gotta meet up with that lady to get the items in bulk." Having said that, Gin started walking off, slow and steady like a sloth. When he came close enough to the two females that had helped the child, he decided to pass them both a flyer or two left over in his pocket.
"One day I hope all the People of the Land can figure out a Vampanella compared to a Vampire." Gin mumbled to them, and as he walked past them he hollered in his iconic lackadaisical tone "Come on down to my Inn sometime, it's worth a shot to hang out and relax with a few familiar faces, or meet new ones.."

And then, finally off went Gin to face Market Share, along his way he found Olivier, an old friend to say the least, two people who have goals that align usually pair up as friends. "Well, well, well.. Back from a successful day Olivier?"

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

[FAKE]

Class: Bard lvl 91/Sub-Class: Counterfeiter lvl 92

[FAKE]-sama, it's almost time for your appointment with Ginko-san. Also, the Diamond Roses are ahead of schedule, the leader will be making their way to you around the same time.

Humming to herself, the veiled [FAKE] lightly tapped her chin in thought, before smiling to the merchants she had been talking to and excusing herself. "Apologies all, a Shareholder's work is never done!" Receiving chuckles and well wishes, [FAKE] made her way back to the guild house. As she walked down the street, she reminisced about how she started, a year ago. A girl with only a couple guild members in the same town and access to information. It had been rough going, with many folks thinking her a shyster without a way of confirming the information she gave... but as word spread, she was able to help herself and Market Share grow. She had definitely come a long day from being the girl who sold newspapers to anyone who would listen.

Reaching the House, she nodded to the two girls at the entrance, Adventurers in maid outfits. "Remember girls, High Quality smiles! Make sure you greet our guests when they arrive! Ask Ginko if he wouldn't mind letting Olivier join in on the meeting. Something tells me it'll be good for business all around."

Both Maids bowed deeply as they accepted the order. "Shall we have the kitchen prepare refreshments? I believe you only had coffee again this morning." said the Amazonesque maid on the right, a towering dark-skinned woman whose muscle definition and choice of Monk class let the woman epitomize the idea of 'Battle Maid'. With bright blue eyes and long black hair, one likely wouldn't bat an eye if she were to star in a shounen battle manga. Despite all this, she sounded rather motherly, speaking in a king demeanor that betrayed her outer appearance.

Wincing slightly in guilt, [FAKE] tried to laugh it off... until her stomach let out a hideous growl.

"Hah! Seems like even your appetite is High Quality, [FAKE]-sama! Don't worry, I'll tell the kitchen to whip up a hearty meal. It'll be a brunch meeting!" Letting out a rather manly laugh was the petite maid on the left. An elven girl with long blonde hair and bright green eyes who, if she never spoke and simply smiled would let off a maidenly aura... until she brought out the huge war club that she used as a Warrior and started crying out for blood as all true battle maniacs do. It had been a long running joke that the two maids would be perfect if their voices and personalities switched... which is why they were called the 'Gap-Moe Guards'. They had also been married in real life before being sucked into the game.

Shaking her head, and idly wondering why she was introducing them in her head, [FAKE] sighed and gave a light nod. "Yeah... have the kitchen prepare a good meal. It's early enough that I doubt the others actually ate. Also send more coffee."

Both Maids shared a look.. before bowing down, each one placing a hand on her shoulders.

""[FAKE]-sama, you'll stay short if you keep drinking Coffee."" they said in unison.

Growling, [FAKE] brushed off their hands and crossed her arms. "I am a DWARF!" Snorting, she stomped off, muttering about insubordinate subordinates. A white Werecat dressed as a Butler fell in line beside her as she made her way to the meeting room.

"The food will be finished by the time your appointment gets here, [FAKE]-sama." her secretary, an Enchanter by the name of Ceilican, said as he started going over the itinerary. "The goods Ginko-san needs are prepared, so all we require is for him to go over the list and agree to the rest of the payment. As for Olivier-san, we should be able to put her in touch with several buyers if she doesn't want to sell to us directly. Alternatively, we could hold another auction."

Nodding, [FAKE] let out a sigh as she finally reached the meeting room, the long table able to seat up to eight people comfortably. "That sounds fine, Cei. Let me know when they get here, alright?" Pulling out her Sitar, [FAKE] took a moment to collect her thoughts before killing her time with a song.​

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

"I'm sure one day they'll understand the difference," Vanessa replied to Ginko's mutterings as she grabbed the flyer he was handing her. Trying to think of things from a Lander perspective, it would be pretty hard to tell the difference between a monster vampire and a Vampanella. The only real difference was how they acted and the fact that only Adventurers could be Vampanellas. Maybe the Lander family was just in a hurry to get home.

Vanessa folded up her flyer and placed it in her bag. "All things considered, I'd call that a nice little escapade," she said as she stood up.

Sensing that it was time to move on, Abigail stood up and began to traverse the market with Vanessa. She held her flyer as she walked and occasionally looked at it, barely avoiding to bump into the crowd of people around her.

"Looks like the inn is at the edge of town. Neesan, can we check it out after we're done with our errand?"

"Sure," Vanessa replied. "Judging from what the owner said, it sounds like a good place to check out."

Abigail smiled up at Vanessa before tucking away her flyer into her bag. She hummed a tune to herself as she followed the Vampanella woman over to a vender stall, one run by a thin man with a bushy black mustache. The avatar name Cent$ floated above his head.

"How's the day treating you, tiger?" Vanessa asked. "Lot of customers."

"Business is going very well today. You here to pick up some blood potions?"

"That's right. Unfortunately, aside from the occasional alchemist, I'm sure I'm your only customer when it comes to those things."

"Don't worry about it. At least I know you'll always be willing to take them off my hands."

Cent$ grabbed a few blood potion bottles from under the stall and placed them on the counter top. Vanessa pulled out her money purse and placed some gold on the counter.

"Pleasure doing business with ya, tiger," Vanessa said as she collected her newly purchased potions. If you thought about it, they were pretty grisly stuff. They were just blood bottled up after all, but blood potions did have their uses. For example, they were health potions that Vampanella's could exclusively use, giving them another healing option since healing spells were out of the question. Once the world of Elder Tale became a reality, another use quickly became apparent: adding flavors to drinks.

"Tell the missus we said hi," Vanessa added with a wave before walking off. Abigail added in her own wave, intentionally making it read to be more child-like. Cent$ waved back as he faded from the view of the two females.

"Neesan, do you think the inn is open now?"

"I don't know. Worth a look. At the very least we'll be able to figure out where it is."

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Olivier
Diamond Roses’ Guild Mistress

Olivier’s arms stretched up into the air above her head, the symphony of cracking bones was accompanied by the subtle groans as relief rushed through her body. Not having to steer a carriage and having full range of motion back was a blessing that she would never take for granted again. “Oh?” Her head turned to see Ginko, a familiar face and one that she was very happy to see. “A successful day? We’ve been gone for months.” The virbrant blue of her eyes looked him over a few times and she’s smiled at the lack of change. She had expected so much to be different when she returned. The city was always growing and improving, but perhaps she just needed to see more of the city to discover the differences. “Don’t tell me we haven’t been missed?” Olivier brought her hands to her hips and slipped them into her pockets.

As they walked down the street she waved at a few familiar faces and oggled new additions to the plaza area. The city was still just a standing beautiful as she remembered it to be. There also didn’t seem to be any troubles, Anya problems that were threatening the city’s safety. “You have a business right? How is it going?” Olivier stepped closer to him for a moment as she moved out of the way of a large group of players that were standing in her path. “Bustling with customers?” She asked when she stepped away from him. Market Share was just up ahead, now she’d have to try and sell all the newly acquired goods and gain their help to do so.

Katsu
«The Mad Battle Alchemist»

"Eh... Eh?!" Katsu watched as Gin ran off, still upside down hanging from the branch as he made his departure. "Seriously?! Going to see a woman when you have me! GINKO TAI, DO NOT THINK THAT I'LL JUST LET YOU RUN OFF AND CHEAT ON ME WITH SOME BIMBO! I HAVE DIBS!" Katsu, after yelling her part at the retreating back of Ginko, let her face relax and she let herself fall from the branch, pulling some cat-like movements as she spun through the small distance and ended up solidly feet first on the ground. Unlike her words, she made no move to follow Ginko. She knew better than to disrupt his work for her game... Well, most of the time.

Instead, she turned to look at this Grave guy. Grave indeed, the dude looked like his armor was his coffin. That crap must be crushing him to death. She took a pose - pulling her left foot back so that her body was facing away, taking a cosmetic hat out of her inventory and equipping it, and lazily raising her right hand into a pointing gesture at this guy, she gave one good solid death stare to him, and opened her mouth. "Who the hell are you?" Somehow, the jojo pose seemed fitting for her...
Lillith
«Dragon Calamity»

Fire filled the large underground cavern, the roaring of the burning white flames drowned out only by the insane laughter echoing from a small girl's mouth. "Thirteenth try is the charm!" Her figure disappeared and reappeared, dodging the breaths with practiced ease and insane speed. She wasn't using a single skill, just moving her body and having fun. The breaths stopped coming after a few tense seconds, and in that small opening she dashed forward and appeared in front of the raid boss, slamming her swords into one of its eyes with a maniacal grin, using them as poles to hop up from as the dragon took off flying, landing herself a seat on its head.

"Wooohooo~!" Probably the only adventurer crazed enough to mess around while soloing a level 93 raid boss, Lillith stretched out her arms and did the karate kid pose on the top of the dragon's head, summoning a mug into her hand and taking a deep swig out of it. As if it would do something, she rolled down the huge snout of the fire-breathing monster and grabbed hold of the edge, dangling in front of it's open mouth with zero swords and a breath coming her way. "You seem to be upset, my friend! Have a drink and cheer up! I promise, highest quality from my inventory!" She threw the mug down the dragon's throat with manual activation of the throwing skill «Multiple Bets» and pulled herself back up before the dragon could roast her, having a grand time of it. Now back on the snout, what seemed to be a phantom of a large, brutish greathammer appeared in her hands, and she spun a few times drunkenly before lifting the hammer thrice her size and bringing it down upon the dragon's snout. "Down we go!" They both plummeted to the ground, one having the time of her life and one roaring it's last.

Lillith just gave a cursory glance at the drops before doing a small ditzy dance and drinking a few more kegs mugs of fine ale before leaving the cavern satisfied with the good fight and lonely celebration. "Uuuuu~ I wonder when Aki is gonna call mee over again~ He's always gots the best fights for mee~" As if a joke, the monsters that had respawned during the lengthy grind fest that was killing a raid boss solo were turned into instant EXP and gold the moment they popped up, completely unworthy of her time, effort, or attention.
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Ginko Tai
Mushi-Shi

Ginko looked around Akihabara as Olivier spoke, remembering that it had been indeed quite a few months since Olivier had been seen. "Can't say for sure I missed you, I knew eventually you and your guild mates would return." Scratching his chin, Ginko returned his head straight forward. His one, emerald green eye examining Market Share from afar. "Ah, my business. That's why I'm here today, actually." Ginko started, weaving through a bunch of people as he spoke to Olivier. "It just started today, and I'm here to acquire items in bulk for the opening. As long as they keep providing, I'll keep buying. I'd much rather it not be anything else, like showing your credit card information when it was supposed to be a free trial back in the real world."
When his elegant act of acrobatic weaving through crowds was finished. He huffed a sigh in annoyance, simply because he had to do so much work, before settling back into an easy-going pace alongside Olivier. "Katsu is still as bothersome as ever I might add, but welcome company in such a quiet place as the Inn before today. "
With that, Ginko pulled open the doors to Market Share, holding it open for Olivier. "After this, I'm going to set up a quest board in the Inn. So that Adventurer's can have a little extra fun at the same time as relax." Ginko finished his statement, yawning lazily as he held the door open for Olivier to pass through.

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

[FAKE]

At Ginko's arrival, the two mismatched maids at the door look at him, then eachother.

"He really did have companions with him!" exclaimed the petite elf.

"Ara... seems [FAKE]-sama was right to have the kitchen prepare extra." commented the amazon.

As one, both Battle Maids bowed politely and opened the doors for Ginko and his party. ""[FAKE]-sama has requested you all to join her for a business breakfast. Please make your way inside and someone shall guide you to the meeting room."" They said in unison, a picture of elegance that shows their professionalism... or at least willingness to commit to the Maid bit.

They continue to hold the doors til everyone is inside, before closing them slowly in a well-timed manner to keep prying eyes from peeking in unnecessarily. Stepping into the large reception room, a white Werecat in a butler outfit enters, giving off an elegant old man aura as he smiles at the group. "Ginko-sama, Olivier-sama, welcome once again to Market Share. And to your guests, this welcome is extended as well. I am Ceilican, [FAKE]-sama's secretary and second in command of our branch of Market Share." Ceilican says with a proper bow, his tail waving behind him lazily as he does so. "Allow me to guide you to the meeting hall, breakfast will be served shortly and [FAKE]-sama has insisted that food comes before business." Motioning to the hallway behind him, Ceilican leads the way to the meeting room.

There are sounds of many folk rushing about in other parts of the guild house, but the hallway they are traveling down is relatively quiet save for the song from [FAKE]'s sitar. When Ceilican opens the door, [FAKE] looks up from her place at the head of the meeting table and smiles, the dark-skinned dwarf putting the instrument away in her inventory before standing up to greet the group. "Ginko-kun! Olivier-kun! A pleasure to see you both doing well!" She says, approaching them each in turn and giving them a proper handshake... showing that she, like most dwarves, only came up to just past their waists. Honestly, if it weren't for her full figure, one might mistake her as a child. "Come, all of you, sit! I chose a nice big meeting room for us all to relax in before we got down to business!"

Silently, Ceilican left the room... taking barely a moment to return with several serving folk with trays. Once [FAKE] sat back down, each of the seating places would have a tray set before them... and the tray covers removed to reveal a full breakfast. Eggs, scrambled, toast, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage and even a small stack of pancakes, with butter, jam and a small bottle of syrup placed to one side. "A full breakfast indeed! Feel free to let the staff know what kind of drink you'd like. Coffee? Tea? Juice? Water? Milk?" Even as she says this, a large mug og coffee is set right beside her, the word [FAKE] emblazoned across it in bold, red letters. Of course, she waits til everyone has a seat before taking a bite... though she does sip at her coffee.​

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

"Looks like this is the place," Vanessa said, comparing the picture of the inn on the flyer to the building in front of her. The Vampanella rubbed her chin as she studied the building; it seemed pretty lifeless at the moment. "Maybe we're early..."

"People will show up soon, right Neesan?" Abigail asked, looking up at Vanessa.

"At some point this place will liven up; it might be a matter of minutes, might be hours. Do you want to head back to town and try again later?"

"Not yet. It was a bit of a walk to get here. Can we take a break, Neesan? Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee?" Abigail asked childishly, keeping up the persona of her character even though other people might not be around to see it.

"OK," Vanessa said in a sisterly tone. She walked into the shade cast by a nearby tree and placed a dark purple picnic blanket on the ground. She propped up her umbrella to protect her from the sun just in case she was there long enough for the shade to move. Vanessa sat down under her umbrella in a lady-like fashion and pulled out a book from her inventory. It was a vampire story and one of the first books written by an Adventurer in the new world. It was no master piece by any means, but it was certainly way better than Twilight. Occasionally Vanessa would look up from her book and glance at the forest in the distance, just in case some Elder Tale monster decided to get bold.

Abigail smiled at Vanessa before flopping down beside her on the blanket. The Gothic girl comfortably laid on her tummy as she retrieved a Halloween themed coloring book and a bowl of candy from her inventory. She flipped through the coloring book and started to color in a picture of a vampire bat. She munched on candy as she colored and swung her feet in the air above her. Next to Vanessa she felt safe and carefree.

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Olivier
Guardian - Diamond Roses’ Guild Mistress
Olivier was in good company, she knew that, Ginko was a kind person and in all the time she has known him he has never come off as someone selfish or self involved. Even now when his own business was taking off, he was thinking of improving the quality of life of those here within the city. “I will definitely stop by once I have the time to. An inn run by you and your friends sounds incredible.” Olivier looked over the exterior of Market Share, still inspired by the structure and what it symbolized, what it represented for the rest of the Akiba Adventurers. “Diamond Roses brought back quite the haul. If we’re lucky we could end up being business partners.” Her full lips formed a charming smile, but it quickly faded when they reached Market Share’s doors.

With a bit of disappointment, Olivier looked over the women that greeted them, examining the maid outfits that’s they were wearing. She sighed and shook her head, their in-sync mannerisms only frustrated her more. She looked to Ginko, but didn’t say a word. Instead she followed behind the Market Share member as they were lead through the building to the Meeting Hall.

Stepping through the doorway and into the room, Olivier quickly looked around. It was a habit that had formed after so many dungeon runs and constant battles against monsters out in the wild. She never appreciated the antics of Market Share’s leader. But it was something that she would need to tolerate for the time being. Moving to sit down at one of the empty seats, Olivier denied any food or drinks. She sat back in her seat and made herself comfortable with her left leg thrown over the right.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Twintailed Karma Twintailed Karma

Akio
Sage of the Six Paths

Class: Enchanter - Level 94
Subclass: Sage - Level 94

Akio smiled as he looked at the treasure and around the now defeated dungeon. "Well, that was an interesting test" he spoke to no one in particular, as he was the only one around. He was happy even if he was feeling the effects from attempting something as crazy as this, but he had to know the truth about what he was capable of now that he had completed his equipment set. "I wonder if Lillith would have enjoyed seeing what we had spent so much time gathering being really put to use. I guess she will learn soon enough." Akio collects all the gold and crafting materials and loot with any decent stats that might can be sold or fed to his newest accessory and begins the journey out of the dungeon.

After resting and eating, Akio decided he may as well head to Akihabara and see how things are there. It had been a long time since he had returned there and it would be interesting to see how things have changed if at all. Might as well let Lillith know where I am heading. Opening up his contacts list, Akio tries to contact Lillith and let her know he is heading to Akihabara for a break and to see what new adventure they could find. After letting her know, he pulled out his summoning flute and mounted on his Roc to begin the flight back towards Akihabara.

After the journey back towards the main city for Adventurers in this area, Akio decided to land a little ways outside Akihabara and walk the rest of the way in. This would be a great way to get a feel for how things have changed and the situation in the city as well as what may now be available.

Last edited:

Ginko Tai
Mushi-Shi

Sub-Class: Specter-User lvl. 92​

Ginko kept quiet for most of the greetings, puffing his cigarette every few seconds. His one eye seemed dopey, as if he hadn't acquired an amount of sleep before this meeting. When arriving to the large room, in which Ginko believed he would conduct their business with [FAKE]. He lazily sat in one of the chairs, his legs out-stretched and his body slumped against the backing of the seat. The smoke from his cigarette sluggishly dancing in the air around him. The only thing Ginko asked for was a glass of soda, but he probably wouldn't drink all of it. He was a busy man after all, and he'd much rather be sleeping in his little room at the Inn. "I'm glad I wasn't late. I didn't check the time before leaving.. Anywho, I am in a hurry, but it sure is a pleasure to be meeting with my new business partner I guess." Ginko finished, as he looked [FAKE] up and down, examining her. "I'm sure you've got everything I've ordered? I just need to pay you right?" He questioned, his one eye raising lazily.
When Ginko eventually acquired his soda, he dipped a straw in it, and began sucking it down quietly, his head resting on the table as he did so. His questions could wait, surely he expected Olivier's business to be more important than his, and [FAKE] was probably going to go that route first, so the sloth-like Summoner waited patiently.

Luxu
Zodiac Master

Sub-Class: Sigilmancer lvl. 93
Ginko's apprentice, and friend. Luxu had finished mopping the floors, cleaning the tables, and making sure that the large quantities of food and beverages were stored away for the grand opening. Katsu, a druid and a close friend of Ginko's had left some time before he had arrived himself it seemed. He didn't see her "experimenting" in her room so he just suspected she followed Ginko. With a hearty sigh, Luxu walked outside and sat on the steps of the Inn. His attention was soon enough diverted, seeing two other Adventurer's, laying against a tree some feet away. Waving to them, he hollered on over to them "Hello there! Are you guys here for the Inn or just passing by? You guys can surely come on in, no need to stay out here."
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

[FAKE]

[FAKE] blinked as neither of her guests partook of her fare. Looking at the two curiously, the Dwarven merchant shrugged slightly before setting her utensils down. She could eat after the meeting then. "And here I thought I focused on work before pleasure too much." She said with a soft laugh. "Very well then, to business!" Holding a hand out to Ceilican, the white Werecat passed her a sheaf of paper, which she lightly slid across the table at Ginko. "The receipt. Please verify everything is in order, then pass the payment. When everything's said and done I'll have someone waiting with a catalog so you can simply write down what you need and pass it on to us. We'll promise swift delivery and a fair price as always. We'll also update the catalog with new items, and if you have requests for anything unlisted, let us know and we'll give you a price for whatever it is you need custom made based on difficulty."

Turning to Olivier, [FAKE] sighed as the guild leader looked rather put off by something. "As for you, Miss Olivier, it seems Market Share doesn't agree with you for some reason. I'll have someone verify your items and field you a good price. If something isn;t too your liking, feel free to pass it on as a message. I do apologize if my guild or I have done something to displease you, but if you put it into words perhaps it can help us get along better in the long run." Smiling softly at the two, she looked back to Ginko, keeping the both of them in sight. "Is there anytyhing else myself or Market Share can do to assist you?"​

Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Abigail and Vanessa paused what they were doing and turned their gaze toward the front door of the inn when they heard it open. They saw a man, presumably an Adventurer, wave and call out to them. Still laying on her stomach, Abigail waved back. Vanessa quickly put her book back into her inventory and scooped up her umbrella as she stood. "Didn't think you were open yet," Vanessa said with a coy smile. Abigail stashed her coloring book and candy back into her magic bag, then started to stand. She sidestepped off of the blanket, allowing Vanessa to put it away.

The Vampanella started to walk toward the inn with Abigail right beside her, partially covered by the shade cast by the gothic umbrella. The two females followed behind Luxu as they entered the inn. "Looks like we're the first ones here, Neesan," Abigail said, looking up at Vanessa. The Vampanella nodded as she gazed around the room. The table set up gave a tavern-like impression, but the lack of people made it feel more like an empty room. The gothic duo were definitely early, but they didn't have a whole lot on their plate at the moment. Being stuck in a video game world without a 9-to-5 job really freed up one's scheduled; also, being guildless players helped avoid being super busy.

Vanessa turned her attention to Luxu. "I'm Vanessa Bloodfallen," she said with a lady-like bow. "This is my close online friend, Abigail Dark." Luxu probably read the names floating above their heads by now, but as a role player it was much more satisfying when people shared their names verbally. "Until more customers arrive, would you mind giving us a tour, tiger?" she asked with a flirtatious smirk.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi (Interacted with)
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Olivier
Diamond Roses Guild Mistress
Olivier’s head snapped to their host’s direction, eyes becoming fixed upon the other player when she heard her own name spoken. The topic was not what she came here to discuss though. She sat up straight in her seat and combed a few stray hairs from her face. “I came here to discuss Market Share assisting in selling the items that we acquired and crafted during our expedition. We could do it ourselves, but after all the time we’ve been away the last thing we want to do is get back into more work.” Her hands fell into her lap, fingers becoming intertwined. “We’re also hoping to partner with Market Share on a possible business endeavor that we’ll be undertaking in the near future, but that I can’t speak too much on right now.”

Looking to the table of food Olivier decided to atleast eat one thing, out of respect for their host. She grabbed an apple from the table and wiped it off on a napkin before putting her hands back in her lap. “Oh. And would Market Share be able to find us a building to purchase? Is realestate something that you guys handle?”

Akio
Sage of the Six Paths

Class: Enchanter - Level 94
Subclass: Sage - Level 94

As Akio was heading towards town he happened to notice what he believed to be a new establishment, The Silver Star Inn. "Hmm, this looks to be new. I don't remember this Inn being here the last time I was here though that has been a while" he mumbled to himself while looking at the building. "Well, this should provide a good place to stay and hopefully find out more information" he thought to himself as he turned toward the door and proceeded to enter the main area of the Inn. After requesting a room for the week, he went over to one of the tables to tavern area to order some food as he realized he was hungry.

Ginko Tai
Mushi-Shi

Sub-Class: Specter-User lvl. 92​
Ginko looked over everything on the document, checking it twice before signing at the bottom. Authorizing the payment, and the allowance of his personal stash from the banks to cover his enourmous bill for the items. Ginko soon enough stood up, puffing some smoke out of his nostrils for some low-quality humor for himself. "All is done, I hope. If one of your assistants would like to direct me to your catalouger, I'll get right down to buying everything I can." Ginko scratched his nose with one finger, before bowing a tad to [FAKE] "Thank you for your business, I'm sure we'll be in touch." Ginko finished, moving towards the door to leave.

Luxu
Zodiac Master

Luxu blushed, embarrassed at being called such a name by someone. He scratched his cheek as he nodded. "Heheh...Heh.. Certainly.. Although there's not much around, as you walk in. Right now you'll see the dining hall, rows of benches are set alongside the long-tables to accomodate over 30+ people. A large enough space across the area to allow people to walk around freely even during the most crowded and rambunctious of nights. If you walk up these steps, you'll find yourself looking through rows of rooms which people can take a night to rest in. 2 beds are in each room, alongside a desk, windows, closet space, and one couch for each room. Going to the farthest side down here in the dining hall, you'll be seated at the bar. Which Ginko, my teacher and owner of this place will have multiple beverages to choose from. All with a cheap price at the same time. To the far left from the bar, you'll have the bathrooms, and to the far right. Ginko's office...And next to his office is Katsu's Room. I'd advise you to never go in there. Although there are ground rules in the Inn. Ginko will surely be arriving soon to set that up when the Inn opens officially."
Luxu heard the door open once more, seeing an interesting Adventurer arrive, and take a seat. His eyes widened, and he bid the two ladies adeu, as he went off in search of SOMETHING to feed the customer....That was when he saw it. The pizza, a pizza Ginko was saving for his eventual return. A pizza untouched by the hands of any other, Luxu pleaded to the heavens as he grabbed the pizza off the office desk, knowing full well the wrath Ginko would have....He returned to the customer. "Hello! We aren't officially open yet, but you're welcome to sit and enjoy with the other two ladies before the opening. Right now I only have some fresh pizza and some water. But later today I assure you we'll be packed with inventory!"​
Rage Rage
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Ginko Tai
Mushi-Shi

With the passing of a few days, the Inn was finally booming. Ginko had tons of Adventurer's new and old arrive at his establishment. Even if it was out of the safe-zone! Perhaps, because of the enourmous help that the Round Table had in easing Adventurer's back into a normal (barely) life in Akihabara. The mysterious return of food brought the spirit back in all the Adventurer's as well as the idea of Overskill becoming a hot topic among the populace. What was everyone's Overskill? Could they get one by doing a quest or did they need to achieve it through some harsh training? What were the secrets! Everyone kept talking.
And it kept annoying Ginko, he wasn't all for the fun of Overskills, nor was he that great at holding up conversation with the locals at the inn. He forced Luxu to do that stuff. He was more talkative, and more happy-looking than a beaten old man like Gin. With his cigarette poking out of his mouth, Gin reserved himself in his office indefinitely, only coming out to help around the inn when needed. For now though, it seemed to be a rather slow day, it was always slow in the morning hours, always picked up speed around the evening and then went bustling at night.

Luxu
Zodiac Master

Luxu worked harder than most in the Inn, being both cashier and waiter at the same time could put some strain on you. But he didn't mind, he could work until his head popped off. The days that the inn was on fire (metaphorically, because if it WAS on fire Gin would probably throw Luxu inside the fire to stop it from burning. Or to appease a hungry Aztecian God, whichever one seemed more important.) Luxu wouldn't be able to rest until well after midnight, today was actually great. The soft Autumn breeze was rolling over and Luxu had donned his autumn attire, which consisted of a large over-coat over his original attire. He wondered if he'd see the two females who dressed like it was Halloween again, Vanessa and Abigail he believed was their names? Or Akio that cool Sage looking guy. Maybe he'd be lucky and see Olivier stop by too! It didn't matter who came, just as long as he could have fun and talk to them.
Shineko Shineko
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Olivier
Lvl 90 Guardian
Lvl 90 Blacksmith

The days after her return to the city had gone by in an instant, like life had been put of fast forward. The first two days had been dedicated to rest and recovery, as well as catching up with the changes that had occurred to the city in her absence. The days that followed were filled with work as each member had to get their gear and such upgraded or replaced. Olivier’s workload was doubled since she had the responsibility of handling the goods they acquired from their journey. First she sold off any items that were unwanted by the guild members, then she purchased a small warehouse to store the crafting materials that they collected. Her easiest task however, was selling the food that they collected from downed creatures. Plenty of the upcoming businesses within the city were willing to buy the ingredients from her. But with everything finally settled and the business all handled, she finally had time to move on.

“All right. I’ll take the eastern side, you guys down the north, west, and south sides of the city.” She passed the three women a handful of fliers before she waved goodbye to them and headed east. “The Rose’ Raiding Company.” A larger than life grin stretched across her face, almost as if she had been injected with pure happiness. The smile also made her seem more friendly since her empire-waistline pencil skirt, and her long-sleeve dress shirt made her seem a bit uptight. The simple black and white outfit wasn’t perfect for the weather, but she refused to dress in anything heavy again after wearing armor for so long. Olivier looked over the fliers as she wandered through the city streets and away from the Meeting Hall. So much had changed while she was away and she didn’t want her guild to become stagnant while others progressed around them. “Hi, here you go.” She said as she passed out the flier.

Sayogoromo/Cassandra
Lvl 92 Assassin
Lvl 94 Courtesan

Akihabara had become so still, so dull, so unbearably peaceful. The city was once full of chaos as the apocalypse had knocked everyone on their asses and sent some people down a dark path. But that was a little more than a year ago now and since the creation of the Round Table Alliance, all news from the city has been good news. Players were progressing in all fields and that was the greatest threat to his happiness above all else. His time had been spent in hiding for the most part, playing the role of someone else as he worked his way up the hierarchy in remote kingdoms. Eventually he managed to carve out a life of comfort in Elder Tale, so in the interest of self-preservation he made the long trip from the capital of the Westlande Empire to Akihabara.

“There is an inn up ahead ambassador.” The driver of his carriage announced as the establishment came into view through the trees. Sayogoromo peeled back the curtain just enough to get a glance at the inn and make up his mind. Long locks of red hair replaced his black ones, his kimono replaced by a large red dress, and his physical features all morphed to present a woman that looked nothing like Sayogoromo. Even his tails and ears were gone.

“Let’s stop there.” The feminine tone commanded while she drew back the curtain fully and let the warm light in. The carriage changed course, abandoning the main road to the city and headed for the inn that lay just outside of it. When they got closer she took in the impressive design of the place and memories of his home in the real world flooded Saayogoromo’s mind. These days the memories were viewed in an unfavorable and unpleasant manner. “Thank you. After this we’ll head into the city.” Cassandra stepped out of the carriage, helped by its driver who was a Person of the Land, and went directly to the front door. She stepped across the threshold and moved with grace as her eyes moved about and marveled at the interior of the business. “A Silver Star indeed.” Cassandra whispered. The stairs,, the fire pit, the entrance alone was breathtaking and inviting, which she knew had to be good for business. She sighed softly and her hands came together in front of her stomach while she made slow steps towards the pit. To build such a place outside the safety of the city said a lot about the owner of the inn and that only made her more interested in the person. “Hello?! Is anyone here?!” Cassandra’s melodic voice resounded off of the walls and up the stairs.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Shineko Shineko shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Users who are viewing this thread

Back