• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Autumn McJavabean

Prettier than you.
Eco|Knights-1.png

Greetings, the following is an old story concept I have had over the years. The name is "Eco|Knights" which is based in a high-fantasy world. Set in a world where humanity has been relegated to the Kingdom of Brothelm, which is a leviathan-sized European-esque style and culture. The Eco Knights are the military organization that wields pneumatic gear that allows the manipulation of a unique energy source called "Pneuma" which can be shaped into different things, like unused matter being made into new, formed matter. The Eco-Knights are typically the elites, led by the Grand Knights.

Outside the walls of Brothelm's kingdom walls lays the outside world which is often unexplored and where the Eco Scouts come in, exploring for months on end. Humans and other creatures are taught as being barbaric, cannibalistic, and very tribalistic. Mutated monstrosities called Fauna are ancient living organisms that mutated from the power of pneuma. Pneuma as a source is relatively unknown but believed to be a gift from the gods, but a curse from the demons.

I have an entire Google Doc with information that goes into crazy amounts of detail. I'm posting here to see if anyone is interested in doing this with me.

Plot

Starter:
A village in the outskirts is set ablaze by barbaric inhabitants from outside the wall. Investigate the cause before they continue their rampage and breach the walls.

Last edited:
This seems interesting. I would need to know more before saying for sure if I would do this or not.
Absolutely. What more would you need to know about? Plot or the world-building aspect? The latter I can DM you the Google Drive document. The former, I'm working on that right now.

Color me intrigued as well! I'd be more than guffawed to see the documentation of what you have on this.

I am interested as well. Would it be alright to control two characters? I was thinking of introducing a pair of brothers and having them played off against each other.

Gonna place my official seal of interest™ on this.
Color me intrigued as well! I'd be more than guffawed to see the documentation of what you have on this.
I am interested as well. Would it be alright to control two characters? I was thinking of introducing a pair of brothers and having them played off against each other.
My curiosity has been poked at, and I am interested
Excellent! I'll send you all the document. And yes, you can use as many characters as you feel like, though I would say keep it at two for not.

This rp looks interesting, any room left for another player in the rp?

Gonna place my official seal of interest™ on this.
My curiosity has been poked at, and I am interested
I'm interested!
This rp looks interesting, any room left for another player in the rp?

Hi everyone, the thread is here:

Character thread is here:

Dante Verren Dante Verren , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Oreo Cookie Oreo Cookie , FentasticFen FentasticFen , FabulousTrash FabulousTrash , Obsidian Obsidian , Xillia Xillia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back