• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dungeons: The Dragoning- Seventh Edition

I'm gonna say, for now, that the Gnats were hard-pressed by some chaos marines or what have you, and had to take shelter in one of the parts of Aesymyr that are even more dangerous for CACK than for pirates.

So... what would folks say if I was currently making a atlantean elven wizard, who is quite young for his craft, perhaps the master was constantly drunk or simply didn't give to much of a damn while teaching the kid, familiar is a cat named Boots and specializes in healing and conjuration magic?

Because thats what I've concocted out of the foolishness that is my character creation... this can go many ways, hopefully it doesn't require space child services.

anybody got a better idea?

Oh! And @OriginalDaydreamer , I'd need Info on the race. I'd also need a proposal on how to homebrew them- unless you'd care to use one of the races from one of the books as a template, and just, ICly be something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back