• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic DROP DEAD GORGEOUS [Military RP]

Hello! I'm actually a military member (albeit Air Force as opposed to Army), so my interest is 100% peaked. However, I didn't make note of any requirements as far as response time and number of posts in a given timeframe. I think I could commit to, say, 3 times a week, possibly 4 if it's a smooth one. I work long hours currently and usually sleep, work, and repeat.

Hello! I'm actually a military member (albeit Air Force as opposed to Army), so my interest is 100% peaked. However, I didn't make note of any requirements as far as response time and number of posts in a given timeframe. I think I could commit to, say, 3 times a week, possibly 4 if it's a smooth one. I work long hours currently and usually sleep, work, and repeat.

I was also a serving member, tank driver in the Swedish Armed Forces, good to have you with us. The plan so far is a post from everyone every 2 days at most, though the requirements on post context and lenght are far more lenient as some may have issues writing during a firefight. I am of a more literary sort though, so I prefer to read and write a lot more than some on this site. These requirements will set after the year, when the roleplay has begun to shape up. Currently waiting on characters and people to get free after the holidays.

Possibly closing this roleplay down due to insufficient activity. To negate this, if you're interested, join up. Deadline is Wednesday, next week (GMT+1).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back