• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dreamland (interest check)

Teddy Bear

〖 N e v e r l a n d 〗

Dreamland
When you closed your eyes, the last thought you had was about tomorrow, but what if it doesn't come? What if you get pulled into your dream and never get out because you didn’t know that you’re dreaming?

Well…sorry I can’t answer that.

You wake up in a strange, yet familiar place and all you have is the basic memory of who you are now and the memories of yourself in the real world have disappeared. You might be an ordinary high schooler or a businessmen in real life, but in dreamland you are someone else. You have the memories, the appearance, the actions and even the attitude of the person you are now.

I don’t know why you’re here. Maybe it’s simply because of your imagination.

You are a creature in those stories, myths and legends. You used to live in peace, but there are rumours that hunters are appearing more often, which means that there are more threat to you. In this world, once you die, you won’t be able to wake up, ever. If you want to gain consciousness, you better survive in this world.

If you want to survive, you have to fight against the hunters and ,sometimes, other species, but it’s a little hard to fight when you don’t know who they are, since they might be the same species as you. You might have a high position, but the higher you are, the more threat you’re facing.

When will this end? I simply don’t know, but…

Can you survive this world?

This roleplay will be a Casual Role-play.

I’m not sure where this role-play is heading, but it was just an idea. Let me know if you’re interested or have any suggestions.​

I might join this one!

I have a suggestion... when they realize they are dreaming they can get out? You dont have to take my suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back