• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern DRAMA!!!!!!

Rosie_Valinti

A Flower Lover especially Roses.
Hello I am Rosie but go ahead and call me Rose or Ro.I am craving a major drama plan.I play as females so I am looking for two males or a male and female.It doesn’t matter to me,I am actually bisexual.

So I have a couple plots in mind so please bare with me.

Plot One:
Musa A is a new girl at Saint Mary’s College for the gifted.Muse B is the college prince a talented artist who finds inspiration everywhere.Muse C is the famous Rock star who all the girls fawn over.

But what happens when a simple girl who is the best violin player at the school catches the attention of both Muse B and C.

(I want to play Muse A.)

Plot two:
Muse A is a tough deliquient that smokes on school grounds and skips classes.Musa B is a shy girl who keep to herself mostly but when Muse A helps her out one night while she walked home from the library their relationship blossoms and they spend more time together.

(I want to play Muse B.)

If anybody has a different plot I don’t mind go ahead and tell me.

New idea!!!!!!!!

So Plot Three

Muse A who works as a party waitress meets Muse B and Muse C at a celebrity party.Both Muse B and C are celebrities and they are enemies but act like friends.Muse A accidentally dumps a pitcher of Water on Muse C after his friend touched her rear.Thus begins their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back