• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Heidi ho! It's been a hot minute since I forced found some new pals to write with, so I'm here to offer you my first born child. There might also be some role play related stuff, who knows.

Stuff I should probably tell you before you sell me your soul:

• I'm an 18 and in my first year of college. I prefer to write with others that are 18+, but if you aren't it's not a deal breaker. You can't choose your age, after all. (If you could, I'd get to buy my own booze.) I do ask that you let me know beforehand, though.
  • Yes, that says college. Fun fact I'm an English major but like the worst one in existence. I just started this term, and have no idea what I'm doing. With that being said my schedule may be a little irregular. I try to reply once a day but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes I get out more than one. I just need you to bear with me schedule wise.
  • I will happily play either gender of character, but I will NOT just play whatever prince charming you want me to, and I don't like being backed into a corner when it comes to playing the male role. I'd like to receive as much as I give!
  • I prefer MxF pairings. Don't get me wrong, I love M// and F// but it's just not what I'm looking for right now.
  • Multi-para. No one-liners or semi pleeeease. No tea no shade, but I love details.
  • I'll also list a couple fandoms below, but in fandoms I will only do Canon x OC (with doubling) or OC x OC. I'm mostly looking for original plots though!
  • If I write with you, you're my dawg. My homie. My bro. My friend and pal. If you're looking for JUST an rp partner, we probably won't work. I wanna send you jokes 'n shit.
  • There will be a lot of listing in this thread, so I hope you like lists. Enjoy!
Alrighty, if you read all that and STILL want to purchase a car from me, let's get on to the plotting stuff! My role play cravings are stronger than my food cravings, and let me tell you, those are really strong. I've been binge watching dramas, so I'm on an angst kick right now. Most of the themes I'll list involve heavily dramatic stuff, so only proceed if you're willing to take the tea and D U M P it. I don't have any exact plots in mind for any of these concepts but I will put any ideas I have!

CRAVINGS
Slow Burn
- Enemy -> Friend -> Lover
- They hate each other. They have nothing in common. But there's... something there. Something neither of them will admit to, but both of them feel.
- One of them was deeply hurt by love in the past, and has vowed to never love again. Until they find someone who just might change their mind. Not that it'll be easy to do so.

Jealousy
- Tim likes Jessica, Jessica likes Bobby, and Bobby likes Tim. You know what it is, it's a love triangle. Or if we double up, it's a love square.
- Childhood best friends. One's in love with the other, and the other gets a new boyfriend/girlfriend. Cliche? Maybe. But I love cliches.

Dysfunctional/Broken Relationships.
- Married couple, someone has an affair or loses all their money or something like that. The emotions of trying to forgive each other and fix their marriage.
- A pair of exes run into each other after a long time apart and realize that the passion between them is still there. But can the nastiness of their breakup be forgotten?
- Something invloving drug addiction or mental health perhaps? (If those things trigger you, PLEASE mention it to me because I don't want to include any elements in the RP that will make you uncomfortable <3)

If all three of these concepts intrigue you, you might want to peek at the ULTIMATE PLOT, which combines all three.
This plot involves the three D's:
  • Doubling - NON-NEGOTIABLE
  • Dysfunctional Themes (the ones listed above, combined)
  • Detail
Muses A, B, C, and D are all university students. A B and C have been friends since back in high school, A and B since they were little kids. When the three meet Muse D, who is new and has no friends, they happily welcome them into their little circle. (They could be apart of some sort of club, even) Pretty soon after befriending D, it becomes clear that C and D don't see eye-to-eye... on literally anything. A B and D get along well, despite the differences of C and D. A has had a huge crush on B since they were kids, but only C knows. B, on the other hand, thinks they have a crush on D. C doesn't mind because they hate D... don't they?

In case that was confusing:
- There are four friends.
- Two of them have been close since they were little, and one is in love with the other, but the other has a crush on their new friend.
- The other two have the same friends, but don't like each other and argue constantly.
- Throw in some college events, family problems, romance and BOOM! You have some drama drama drama drama drama!

Wow, I hope that made sense.

Settings are important, yeah? I should probably include those? You're right, thanks for reminding me.
-- Medieval
-- Victorian
-- Modern
I don't like futuristic stuff or space stuff, I'm sorry!!

Also in my bag of tricks - some fandoms! Some of them are pretty obscure, fair warning. (remember canon x oc = doubling, oc x oc) Also, I don't like AU's.
BOLD = PLEASEEEEE

TV Shows:
Castlevania (the Netflix version, sorry)

Anime:
Durarara!
K Project
Hanesakeru Seishounen
OHSHC
Special A
Itazura na Kiss
Wolf Girl & Black Prince
(ask about other shoujo, I've probably seen it)

Video Games:
Dragon Age (Origins, II, Inquisition)
Fable 3
Nameless ~ The One Thing You Must Recall
Mystic Messenger

Kpop:
BTS
Got7
NCT
EXO
SEVENTEEN
MONSTA X
(also a variety of solo artists, DPR Live, DEAN, Jay Park, Loco, Crush, ZICO, Sik-K, pH-1, etc.)

Asian Drama:

Meteor Garden (YO IF YOU RP THIS WITH ME I WILL SUCK YOUR .. FINGER? IF THAT'S WHAT YOU LIKE? IDK GOTTA KEEP THIS PG)

hi there~
i'd love to rp bts, got7, nct, or seventeen with you! c:

I'm definitely down to write either a dysfunctional relationship or a slow burn or combine them. Not too big on doubling up as I've found it gets hard for me to keep track of several full fleshed out characters.

I'm definitely down to write either a dysfunctional relationship or a slow burn or combine them. Not too big on doubling up as I've found it gets hard for me to keep track of several full fleshed out characters.

That's totally okay! Doubling isn't for everyone lol. Shoot me a PM?

Heidi ho! It's been a hot minute since I forced found some new pals to write with, so I'm here to offer you my first born child. There might also be some role play related stuff, who knows.

Stuff I should probably tell you before you sell me your soul:

• I'm an 18 and in my first year of college. I prefer to write with others that are 18+, but if you aren't it's not a deal breaker. You can't choose your age, after all. (If you could, I'd get to buy my own booze.) I do ask that you let me know beforehand, though.
  • Yes, that says college. Fun fact I'm an English major but like the worst one in existence. I just started this term, and have no idea what I'm doing. With that being said my schedule may be a little irregular. I try to reply once a day but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes I get out more than one. I just need you to bear with me schedule wise.
  • I will happily play either gender of character, but I will NOT just play whatever prince charming you want me to, and I don't like being backed into a corner when it comes to playing the male role. I'd like to receive as much as I give!
  • I prefer MxF pairings. Don't get me wrong, I love M// and F// but it's just not what I'm looking for right now.
  • Multi-para. No one-liners or semi pleeeease. No tea no shade, but I love details.
  • I'll also list a couple fandoms below, but in fandoms I will only do Canon x OC (with doubling) or OC x OC. I'm mostly looking for original plots though!
  • If I write with you, you're my dawg. My homie. My bro. My friend and pal. If you're looking for JUST an rp partner, we probably won't work. I wanna send you jokes 'n shit.
  • There will be a lot of listing in this thread, so I hope you like lists. Enjoy!
Alrighty, if you read all that and STILL want to purchase a car from me, let's get on to the plotting stuff! My role play cravings are stronger than my food cravings, and let me tell you, those are really strong. I've been binge watching dramas, so I'm on an angst kick right now. Most of the themes I'll list involve heavily dramatic stuff, so only proceed if you're willing to take the tea and D U M P it. I don't have any exact plots in mind for any of these concepts but I will put any ideas I have!

CRAVINGS
Slow Burn
- Enemy -> Friend -> Lover
- They hate each other. They have nothing in common. But there's... something there. Something neither of them will admit to, but both of them feel.
- One of them was deeply hurt by love in the past, and has vowed to never love again. Until they find someone who just might change their mind. Not that it'll be easy to do so.

Jealousy
-
Tim likes Jessica, Jessica likes Bobby, and Bobby likes Tim. You know what it is, it's a love triangle. Or if we double up, it's a love square.
- Childhood best friends. One's in love with the other, and the other gets a new boyfriend/girlfriend. Cliche? Maybe. But I love cliches.

Dysfunctional/Broken Relationships.
-
Married couple, someone has an affair or loses all their money or something like that. The emotions of trying to forgive each other and fix their marriage.
- A pair of exes run into each other after a long time apart and realize that the passion between them is still there. But can the nastiness of their breakup be forgotten?
- Something invloving drug addiction or mental health perhaps? (If those things trigger you, PLEASE mention it to me because I don't want to include any elements in the RP that will make you uncomfortable <3)

If all three of these concepts intrigue you, you might want to peek at the ULTIMATE PLOT, which combines all three.

This plot involves the three D's:
  • Doubling - NON-NEGOTIABLE
  • Dysfunctional Themes (the ones listed above, combined)
  • Detail
Muses A, B, C, and D are all university students. A B and C have been friends since back in high school, A and B since they were little kids. When the three meet Muse D, who is new and has no friends, they happily welcome them into their little circle. (They could be apart of some sort of club, even) Pretty soon after befriending D, it becomes clear that C and D don't see eye-to-eye... on literally anything. A B and D get along well, despite the differences of C and D. A has had a huge crush on B since they were kids, but only C knows. B, on the other hand, thinks they have a crush on D. C doesn't mind because they hate D... don't they?

In case that was confusing:
- There are four friends.
- Two of them have been close since they were little, and one is in love with the other, but the other has a crush on their new friend.
- The other two have the same friends, but don't like each other and argue constantly.
- Throw in some college events, family problems, romance and BOOM! You have some drama drama drama drama drama!

Wow, I hope that made sense.

Settings are important, yeah? I should probably include those? You're right, thanks for reminding me.
-- Medieval
-- Victorian
-- Modern
I don't like futuristic stuff or space stuff, I'm sorry!!

Also in my bag of tricks - some fandoms! Some of them are pretty obscure, fair warning. (remember canon x oc = doubling, oc x oc) Also, I don't like AU's.
BOLD = PLEASEEEEE

TV Shows:
Castlevania (the Netflix version, sorry)

Anime:
Durarara!
K Project
Hanesakeru Seishounen
OHSHC
Special A

Itazura na Kiss
Wolf Girl & Black Prince
(ask about other shoujo, I've probably seen it)

Video Games:
Dragon Age (Origins, II, Inquisition)
Fable 3
Nameless ~ The One Thing You Must Recall
Mystic Messenger

Kpop:
BTS
Got7
NCT
EXO
SEVENTEEN
MONSTA X
(also a variety of solo artists, DPR Live, DEAN, Jay Park, Loco, Crush, ZICO, Sik-K, pH-1, etc.)

Asian Drama:

Meteor Garden (YO IF YOU RP THIS WITH ME I WILL SUCK YOUR .. FINGER? IF THAT'S WHAT YOU LIKE? IDK GOTTA KEEP THIS PG)
Is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back