• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons Original Charater and Story OOC (WIP Title) - CLOSED GROUP

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That's really frustrating, because I also tagged people too. I can't believe they still haven't fixed it, though actually, when I spoke to them about it they really didn't seem interested in correcting it.

I honestly may have been wrong? I dunno. I was checking it throughout the day. When I clicked my notifications I did see one from you, but it was almost like I'd already read it and I didn't remember seeing it earlier on

I honestly may have been wrong? I dunno. I was checking it throughout the day. When I clicked my notifications I did see one from you, but it was almost like I'd already read it and I didn't remember seeing it earlier on
Nah, this has been an on-going problem. They just don't really care to fix it I guess. :/

KSMI KSMI Seabourne Seabourne PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss SilverFlight SilverFlight it is best that we made this into an AU, makes it so timelines don't cross. It's just best this way. I'd even say that in the end some Vikings found out that they could befriend dragons either on their own or they hears of berks efforts (we can say berk is really far away and we heard of them from traveling merchants) this works best I think .p.

I was supposed to see it today! Unfortunately those plans got cancelled :'( i'm so excited, was it good?

It was good and that is allllllll I will say. Nothing more. Except I will say that maybe we should turn our rp into a novel and push it at DreamWorks for a tvshow

Lmao. I was so happy when I heard the 3rd movie was coming out on friday. I'll have to check it out sometime.

I am kind of wondering if Asta actually is the daughter of Odin, but that would delve into demigod terrority, and that's an entirely different genre.

Anyway, still waiting for the next post.

Sometimes I found myself wishing this was a life-action HTTYD series. Just imagine that. Also I found myself regretting not making a dragon of my own.

Instead I have to make a special variant of Whispering Death, one that doesn't have their tradtional weaknesses. Not that I can't work around the weaknesses but that they would be a hinderance to the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back