• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons Original Charater and Story OOC (WIP Title) - CLOSED GROUP

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss SilverFlight SilverFlight then you two don't have to be chiefs if you don't want to. The last thing I want to do is make someone uncomfortable. Could be that you're a part of someone else's tribe and just join up alongside them. Or something else. You could do whatever you want. That's why I asked for people's opinion on what they wanted to do.

And we don't have to cement down one idea, you can be/do whatever you'd like. I'm not trying to force you or anything. I want this to be a group effort, even if I'm controlling the NPCs and enemies, I want you all to help shape the world and your characters, not the other way around.

We know. I like the idea though of us all being one trip. It will work. And Asta's family is nomadic so they can assimate to any tribe their is.

So we're ok with the idea of "many tribes have been mangled by the [MV], leaving younger dragonriders [our characters] to deal with the problem (or they volunteer for it) as well as unite the tribes." ? And then you can choose whether you'd like to take over your tribe as a chief OR be apart of someone else's and be a bit more loner-like/meek if you want. Does that work? We'd all end up apart of one singular tribe in the end, and we'd still all be a bunch of young adults adventuring to save the tribes, the dragons, and learn more about the world we live in.

Also, if you guys like, we can take it a bit slower and (sort of like race to the edge) try and set up "base" first, or deal with the dragons around us until we can get a whiff of the enemy.

I'm having a bit of a rough day, so if this is jumbled and doesn't make sense or you'd like to add your own opinion in, please do 💜

Last edited:
So we're ok with the idea of "many tribes have been mangled by the [MV], leaving younger dragonriders [our characters] to deal with the problem (or they volunteer for it) as well as unite the tribes." And then you can choose whether you'd like to take over your tribe as a chief OR be apart of someone else's and be a bit more loner-like/meek if you want. Does that work? We'd all end up apart of one singular tribe in the end, and we'd still all be a bunch of young adults adventuring to save the tribes, the dragons, and learn more about the world we live in.

Also, if you guys like, we can take it a bit slower and (sort of like race to the edge) try and set up "base" first, or deal with the dragons around us until we can get a whiff of the enemy.

I'm having a bit of a rough day, so if this is jumbled and doesn't make sense or you'd like to add your own opinion in, please do 💜
You typed that out really well, actually. IMO atleast. I'm down for this.

I just realized I gotta figure out WHERE I'm starting all of this. Lol, just give me a bit and I'll have it all for you, and tag you all as well. I'll also post the link to the thread here just in case the tagging doesn't work.

I think I'll stick you all in the "Grand Hall" where the remaining tribes will have had a conversation about what to do about the current threat. The meeting having ended, we can begin after that with the characters meeting up and such.

Neither can I! Im just trying to wrack my brain as to WHERE to start all of you while at work (where its slow at the moment)
Tbh..I can see us starting 2 ways.

- We can start at a Grand ha--... lmao. I see we're on the same page.

My plan is the meeting will have ended, that way all the characters can actively interact with each other. Also something to note for the players who are choosing their characters to be the new chief's of their mangled tribes, come up with a tribe name! For example:

Hiccup and the others are from the Harry Hooligan Tribe, Dagur from the Beserker Tribe, and then there's other tribes/groups like the Defenders of the Wing, the Wingmaidens (I think, I dont remember 100%), the Outcasts, etc. Come up with a name for your tribe.

I hope you're not doing all this at work

*coughs* No way. totally not...

Yes, I am. BUT. It's winter here. We're in a slow time. I was given the O.K. to go ahead and watch youtube or Netflix or work on whatever when I'm not busy, and I haven't been busy today (short from a few calls that interrupted my thinking process during that first initial post). I have a work computer, which is part of the reason I had an easier time typing it out. Though it took a while because I haven't had to think about my writing for a while so lol.

Im a front desk receptionist at a Time Share. So I sit at a computer most of the day, getting up to either assist a customer or do laundry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back