• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons Original Charater and Story OOC (WIP Title) - CLOSED GROUP

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I prefer digital if only because I've been moving a lot and I don't have space for physical supplies.
That works for me. Maybe when I finish my OC, I can send the pic to you and you can draw the dragon beside her?

Sidenote: I haven't drawn too many male characters yet, but if you want I can try to draw your oc one of these days

Sure! I'll do my best. Is it an existing species? I can change the colours no prob.
No, to my knowledge this one will be custom. So far I believe it'll be boulder-class. Its ability will revolve around burrowing through the earth and having a horn ( or horns ) that can rotate like drills

No, to my knowledge this one will be custom. So far I believe it'll be boulder-class. Its ability will revolve around burrowing through the earth and having a horn ( or horns ) that can rotate like drills
Cool! Then I'll need as much description as possible. Pretend you're describing it to someone who can't see. And if you want you can hand me a sketch too.

Cool! Then I'll need as much description as possible. Pretend you're describing it to someone who can't see. And if you want you can hand me a sketch too.
For sure. When I finish my character, I'll hand you a sketch along with as much detail as I can think of. Thanks ^33^

Also I found my old website I'd created for Dragons do so I could grab the Spinetails info xD if any of you need the website to look into more information about the dragons, lemme know

Having a tough time drawing this char. I'll just fill out the profile sometime tonight, or tomorrow then insert the art later

Having a tough time drawing this char. I'll just fill out the profile sometime tonight, or tomorrow then insert the art later

That's perfectly fine :) the art doesn't have to be done before the sheet unless you want it to. And hey, if you change how the character looks after you've finished the sheet then it's fine, the character sheet is easier to change than the art.

Probably pretty soon. I'll get it set up as soon as I can. There are a few people who haven't yet edited and updated their character sheets after my first edit to the post, though the stuff they need to add isn't the most important. But yeah, I'll make the rp thread here pretty soon, just busy at work at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back