• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons Original Charater and Story OOC (WIP Title) - CLOSED GROUP

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, so if we go with the same tribe idea, how's this for a main plot:

Main Villain (MV for now) does something that indirectly separates our characters from the tribe. Burns down the village, kidnaps the chiefs children for ransom, what have you. Our characters take the grand oppotunity to make their way into the outside world, and band up to help save the tribe. Along the way to get what they want for MV, they find themselves getting asked for help on little side-quests, because they just have a heroic aura and plot reasons. After taking down many henchmen and letting MV slip out of their grasp a couple times, when it's time to bring the story to a close they have a big battle with MV and live happily ever after?

Main Villain (MV for now) does something that indirectly separates our characters from the tribe. Burns down the village, kidnaps the chiefs children for ransom, what have you. Our characters take the grand oppotunity to make their way into the outside world, and band up to help save the tribe. Along the way to get what they want for MV, they find themselves getting asked for help on little side-quests, because they just have a heroic aura and plot reasons. After taking down many henchmen and letting MV slip out of their grasp a couple times, when it's time to bring the story to a close they have a big battle with MV and live happily ever after?
Pretty much. Yeah. But it’s the journey that counts. At least we would have an end goal to reach now and a villain to fight. Perfect for a long running compaign with random encounters and small to large side quests.

Ok so we have:

Veils: Please gloss or skip over...
•sex
•extreme gore

Game Plan: We would like to see...
•a conflict (a villain most likely)
•a journey/goal
•some way to fix it
•young adult/mature themes for added sadness (lol dark stuff but also good stuff)

Name: We would like to call this game...
•Something. Well figure it out.

Also are all of us in the same tribe? We can be or don't have to be if you would like.
Idea #1 I've noticed most if not all of our characters are adults. Perhaps the villain did something that caused extreme casualties to many tribes. Whether through merit, bloodline, or simply being the last standing, our characters are the chieftains of our own tribes. At the start of the rp, the chiefs ( us ) come together and decide to unite the tribes into one large tribe, due to dwindled numbers and a looming greater threat ( villain ). We could build a village, or town from the ground up. Journey high and low to find any remaining tribes, explore each other's sub-plots, go on casual or plot-filled adventures and maybe conclude with a large-scale battle between us, and the villain.

Idea #2 --- TBA. Heading to bed

I really like that. I also think it will help me plan out things as we go ^^ awesome.

Idea #1 I've noticed most if not all of our characters are adults. Perhaps the villain did something that caused extreme casualties to many tribes. Whether through merit, bloodline, or simply being the last standing, our characters are the chieftains of our own tribes. At the start of the rp, the chiefs ( us ) come together and decide to unite the tribes into one large tribe, due to dwindled numbers and a looming greater threat ( villain ). We could build a village, or town from the ground up. Journey high and low to find any remaining tribes, explore each other's sub-plots, go on casual or plot-filled adventures and maybe conclude with a large-scale battle between us, and the villain.

Idea #2 --- TBA. Heading to bed

Ohsheet I really like the "everyone is a leader to their own tribe idea", what does every one else think? We can still do the whole MV destroys most of their tribe and such. KSMI that's a super sick set of ideas. And I can still use bits and pieces from everyone's thoughts to add to it all.

I never thought of Asta as a chieftain, considering that she is twenty but that would be cool.

Well the idea would be that our characters have basically been forced into the position due to the difficult circumstances. So even if they don't accept the title as chief, the remaining few members of their tribe would still consider that character to be the head of the mangled tribe.

Well the idea would be that our characters have basically been forced into the position due to the difficult circumstances. So even if they don't accept the title as chief, the remaining few members of their tribe would still consider that character to be the head of the mangled tribe.
Yeah. Thats the idea I got. Considering not everyone will want to make the calls, and such, once the tribes unite into one large group then the responsibility can fall to whom ever is willing. Can be one person, or a few. Afterwards anyone who doesn't want a leading role can go back to doing what they did before the major population loss.

Or

Once the tribes unite, each character can be held responsible for one topic. For example people who don't want to call the shots can be the leaders of agriculture, building, hunting, etc.

"Jill leads the hunts"
"Bill is the lead builder"
"Tom is lead for agriculture" kinda thing. Roles that don't hold you back from going out, and exploring, but also something you can use to generate RP.

Last edited:
Yeah. Thats the idea I got. Considering not everyone will want to make the calls, and such, once the tribes unite into one large group then the responsibility can fall to whom ever is willing. Can be one person, or a few. Afterwards anyone who doesn't want a leading role can go back to doing what they did before the major population loss.

Or

Once the tribes unite, each character can be held responsible for one topic. For example people who don't want to call the shots can be the leaders of agriculture, building, hunting, etc.

"Jill leads the hunts"
"Bill is the lead builder"
"Tom is lead for agriculture" kinda thing. Roles that don't hold you back from going out, and exploring, but also something you can use to generate RP.

And we make some sort of council of chiefs I like it. Awesome! Unless anyone has any issues with this, then I'll start the initial beginning post and thread tomorrow. SilverFlight SilverFlight Seabourne Seabourne PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss KSMI KSMI

sounds great! really looking forward to this, it's been a while since I've gotten really into a dragon rp

RP hasn't started just yet. Maybe you could switch, if you want?

Could do what I did. Create your dragon, but use an existing dragon picture as placeholder until you draw one, or have one drawn for you

By the way, the dragon your creating, does it have wings? I'm only asking because that's going to be crucial for adventuring around. If it doesn't have wings maybe think of how they can be incorperated.

Now that I'm caught up, I share PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 's sentiment, my character would normally never feel comfortable in a leadership position. I suppose I could do it but I'm feeling a little like the decisions I had already made about my character are being reversed. In all honesty, I believe we might be overthinking this for the beginning of a new thread.

By the way, the dragon your creating, does it have wings? I'm only asking because that's going to be crucial for adventuring around. If it doesn't have wings maybe think of how they can be incorperated.
Yeah it has wings. The drawing I make of it someday'll show it. Sorry about the confusion.

Now that I'm caught up, I share PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 's sentiment, my character would normally never feel comfortable in a leadership position. I suppose I could do it but I'm feeling a little like the decisions I had already made about my character are being reversed. In all honesty, I believe we might be overthinking this for the beginning of a new thread.
Valid concern. I've tried to pitch the idea without making it seems like everyone has to be a leader, or that its anymore complicated than it is. Nah. The idea is this

1. The RP starts with our characters in a room, discussing uniting into one tribe.
2. After the tribes unite, only the folks who want responsibility can take it. Infact if no one wants it we could have Elders of the Tribes who just lead offscreen while we go out and adventure.

Starting this way would A). Give us a reason to be together B). Be different from the regular band of Burke dragon riders in the series.

That being said, I don't actually mind something more simple. Like a more casual approach where everyone just starts in the same tribe, and all that then boom a villian shows up.

I'll roll with whatever people are most comfortable with. I just think my idea gives us all a unique way to come together, and an even bigger drive to kick the villian's behind.

I do. And considering how dangerous it is. I imagine Asta as a loner. Not anti-social but the type that doesn't really talk that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back