• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons Original Charater and Story OOC (WIP Title) - CLOSED GROUP

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll get on to my post when I get the chance. Probably tonight when I'm at work seeing as I can't adjust text on my phone here

I hope I didnt do TOO much in that post. I felt like I overwhelmed myself. If you all would like me to edit it so its not as intense, I can.

KSMI KSMI Seabourne Seabourne PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss SilverFlight SilverFlight please forgive me. I dont have a real computer so I can respond. Well, I can respond on my phone but then that means I can't highlight or enbolden my dialogue. Plus I'm giving my husband a day off from the baby so I'll be lucky to catch a break. Tomorrow after 4 pm est I'll have my work computer and I can respond then. Again, sorry guys.

KSMI KSMI Seabourne Seabourne PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss SilverFlight SilverFlight please forgive me. I dont have a real computer so I can respond. Well, I can respond on my phone but then that means I can't highlight or enbolden my dialogue. Plus I'm giving my husband a day off from the baby so I'll be lucky to catch a break. Tomorrow after 4 pm est I'll have my work computer and I can respond then. Again, sorry guys.
Take your time :)

You don't have to be available 24/7! life gets in the way sometime, thanks for letting us know

Everyone here sums it up lol. Its fine. In the meantime I'll be trying out final fantasy 4. Takin' it ooold schoool

you're fine! no need to apologize <3

X3 I almost just apologized again. Its kind of in my nature honestly. Also, I'm going to try to shorten my posts to in the sense of... dialogue? I've noticed sometimes that when there's a lot of conversations going on it kinda gets... Confusing? or it gets confusing for me at least, I dont know if that confuses anyone else :x

I'll try to keep my posts on the short end as well. Just figured I'd dish out atleast one post with Hilt's first impressions of everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back