• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons Original Charater and Story OOC (WIP Title) - CLOSED GROUP

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Might I say that I love how suited our dragons are to our characters.

Lol, My plan for Neteyla is for her to be caring and super protective. She'll probably be more open than Calder at first and push Calder to take a few risks/do things Calder might not necessarily think she can do. Neteyla is kinda her rock alongside showing her how to have fun when she isn't with her family (which is now just her two mischevious little brothers)

Tbh I'm more used to chat rps as well. Where posts could be one liners, or paragraphs. Forum RPs seem to work differently, and the pacing is much slower I've found

Tbh I'm more used to chat rps as well. Where posts could be one liners, or paragraphs. Forum RPs seem to work differently, and the pacing is much slower I've found
I started in chat RPs where you would just have the character talk and do actions, no paragraph long descriptions of how they feel or what the environment is like around them.

I started in chat RPs where you would just have the character talk and do actions, no paragraph long descriptions of how they feel or what the environment is like around them.
Yeah same. Here it feels like "Well..I just submitted my one post. Guess thats my RP for the day."

Not really to say I dislike it. It's just different. Especially when you take into consideration time zones, and availability between the RPers.

I like having the paragraph format, explaining how my character feels but sometimes its just tooooo much. anyway. Like I said, I'll try to tone my writing down a notch or two instead of just jumping in and typing a crap ton. sorrrrrrrrryyyyy

While I enjoy detailed RP. There is something about chat RP that's really engaging. You also get more emotionally attached to your characters more easily.

*in the sense that you can't actually type past a certain limit, so it forces you to write a little bit less than you could on this sort of forum. and if people are just talking and doing small actions/explaining how it feels it works out well. There's no real difference between here and there except our mode of thinking, I think. We can still write those smaller posts that some of us (im not sure if all of us do) like and make it more engaging, its just a matter of how we think.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Is Bean planning on coming back to the grand hall with his supplies? Its fine if he's not, i was just going to have Bolverk come back. Same to you PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , its fine if the whole group goes to meet up, I just wasnt sure that all. I'll try to keep the discussion with Bolverk short though lol.

Hey, y'all, I've come down with the flu (I think) and won't be posting tonight. If I feel better tomorrow you can expect a post, and I'll keep y'all notified if I'm going to be out of it for more than a day or two. Feel free to move on or take the reigns on Alana if you'd rather continue quickly

SilverFlight SilverFlight Is Bean planning on coming back to the grand hall with his supplies? Its fine if he's not, i was just going to have Bolverk come back. Same to you PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , its fine if the whole group goes to meet up, I just wasnt sure that all. I'll try to keep the discussion with Bolverk short though lol.
He is right outside the doors, but I can put him back in again if you like.

He is right outside the doors, but I can put him back in again if you like.

It's up to you 💜 I was only asking because Bolverk had told Bean hed bring stuff for him for the journey that's all. Lol. Of he's not there when bolverk wishes the group well it won't be a big deal, but they also didn't all decide on where and when to meet after they all got supplied and ready to go.

It's up to you 💜 I was only asking because Bolverk had told Bean hed bring stuff for him for the journey that's all. Lol. Of he's not there when bolverk wishes the group well it won't be a big deal, but they also didn't all decide on where and when to meet after they all got supplied and ready to go.
I assumed we were going to do the sendoff outside, my vision of dragons flying boldly into the sunset...or something. But if you're going to do the scene indoors I'll edit.

I assumed we were going to do the sendoff outside, my vision of dragons flying boldly into the sunset...or something. But if you're going to do the scene indoors I'll edit.

Nope that works perfect. We can run into everyone out doors. Hilt, Alana, and Calder still need to prepare for the journey I believe though

I'm waiting for Polik to post, right?

You don't have to if you dont want to. If we're all together thats one thing, but if the characters are separated a little bit I think its fine for you to go ahead and respond to the small group we've got going on. In terms of placement, Asta is at her "campsite", according to SilverFlight SilverFlight Bean is just outside the Grand Hall's doors, and you, Alana and I are inside the Grand Hall. My plan for my next post is to have Bolverk come back in and see everyone off, which means we can take it outside as well so that Bean can get the sigils/seals he requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back