• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragons in the West is Recruiting

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a game that is in danger of dying off due to players dropping out. It is using the Exalted 2.5 system, with Dragon Blooded characters getting ready to attend a wedding. I am hoping for one or two more people that are interested in joining in the fun. I welcome those with little Exalted knowledge that would like to expand their experience with the game. This particular game is more focused on the social side of roleplaying, with the occasional combat.

Anyone interested?

If you're willing to forgive my absence at the game start due to personal matters, I could brush that character idea off and finish it.

I am willing to open you a spot if you can keep up with the game.

A DB game sounds interesting... what's the story so far? Any character concepts that would clash horribly with the existing PCs and plot? Are we assumed to be Dynasts?

There is a treaty between the Realm and Wavecrest to increase Realm influence in the island chain, gain access to a freshly discovered vein of jade, and access to the military harbors of the islands. In order for this treaty to be finalized, a wedding must take place between a Dynast Dragon Blood of House Nellens to the prince of Wavecrest. The characters are all Dragon Bloods trying to make sure the wedding takes place without incident, since there are elements that don't want the ceremony to take place.

So, either Dynast or Outcaste... well, given the differences in chargen, it'd be kind of silly to not go with Dynast then, wouldn't it? ( ;) )

Standard starting chargen, I assume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back