• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds - selective

Sure! I should have the lore page posted today that lists the nobility/noble roles you can take.

Any type of dragon! I'll have the types listed on the lore page (that I'll be posting tonight) but I'm sure whatever you have in mind will work.

Ahh good. I'd like to book the role of eldest princess if possible, I'll DM you my idea first tho!

Don't mind which role my Char has (assuming he gets accepted) :3

Wyvern ftw though :3

Radiiiicaaalllll <3 Consider me in. I will play a dragonshifter and I can double up on another role (probably human) if someone needs a partner

Last edited:
Me: Time to make a dragon that’s confident in his looks, likes teasing, and is kind of a pervert (depending on who my partner is though)

Last edited:
mochi bun mochi bun
Hi,
Pondering a history for a character I am working on and I've just got a couple questions regarding Dragonshifters.

What would be considered their 'base form'? I.e. Are they born as dragons with the ability to shift into a human or are they born humans with the ability to become dragons?
If Dragon shifters are born human, do they come from a specific location only?
Are there Dragon shifters who are considered just your 'everyday' civilian?

Confirmed Knight garbed in full armor from head to toe. Leave no openings for the pervert.

I'm surprisingly okay with this. Kind of interesting given the prospects of relationships. I wonder if the interspecies aspect is frowned upon or part of society.

Nope. Lore page is though. So I only have the general basics found in most cs's :3

Only has history left to work on :x
Also I imagine it’s dragon > human because radical mentions fledgling in the lore, which may refer to hatchling. Unless human babies are born and when they become competent they become dragons. Idk

Radiiiicaaalllll <3 Consider me in. I will play a dragonshifter and I can double up on another role (probably human) if someone needs a partner
Hey! Thanks for the interest! <3

mochi bun mochi bun
What would be considered their 'base form'? I.e. Are they born as dragons with the ability to shift into a human or are they born humans with the ability to become dragons?
If Dragon shifters are born human, do they come from a specific location only?
Are there Dragon shifters who are considered just your 'everyday' civilian?
01. Their base form as they develop would be dragons. However, as they mature, dragonshifters tend to lean more towards the human form. When they're born, they are born as dragons with the ability to shift into humans.
02. Dragons are usually born in the Isles of Galossi and travel to Yeomna when they come of age. It's a remote location that makes it difficult for outsiders to travel to the islands.
03. Dragonshifters are very rare so when they appear anywhere else besides the Isles of Galossi, they're treated like high-class citizens.

Hey! Thanks for the interest! <3

01. Their base form as they develop would be dragons. However, as they mature, dragonshifters tend to lean more towards the human form. When they're born, they are born as dragons with the ability to shift into humans.
02. Dragons are usually born in the Isles of Galossi and travel to Yeomna when they come of age. It's a remote location that makes it difficult for outsiders to travel to the islands.
03. Dragonshifters are very rare so when they appear anywhere else besides the Isles of Galossi, they're treated like high-class citizens.

Out of curiosity, why do they bond with humans to begin with? What do they get out of the relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back