• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds - selective

That’s fair haha! But yes go ahead and make a cs. Like I said, approval isn’t guaranteed as this rp is selective and we’re getting full xD

Oooof is there even a good chance for me if I make a CS? or if others drop out or smth?

Oooof is there even a good chance for me if I make a CS? or if others drop out or smth?
Well, we have two unbounded humans right now (myself included). We have one dragon that is already approved and another dragon on the way. It’s up to you if you want to make it! There is also the chance that someone will drop too but that is always a possibility no matter what~

Well, we have two unbounded humans right now (myself included). We have one dragon that is already approved and another dragon on the way. It’s up to you if you want to make it! There is also the chance that someone will drop too but that is always a possibility no matter what~

I think it's a big enough chance! But I must ask, will both the human and I (whoever they will be and whenever this will be) have the choice to pair up or is it like 'the next free human is yours'? ;v; If I have a choice in it then I will start on a CS today or tomorrow!

I think it's a big enough chance! But I must ask, will both the human and I (whoever they will be and whenever this will be) have the choice to pair up or is it like 'the next free human is yours'? ;v; If I have a choice in it then I will start on a CS today or tomorrow!
It’s your choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back