• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds - selective

Science isn't about proving it isn't true, it's about proving it is. You go find a vampire to prove your theorem or you'll fail this semester. Chop-chop xD
Ur mistaken. I'm the teacher here. I do the blood stuff. I'm the captain now.

Oh dont. That's the stuff of nightmares how many eggs that vampire bitch laid. A whole castle full.

It's also the movie that has the best werewolves imo
okay imma watch it some time then! >:3 I do like me some werewolves

Look, just because you're into bloodplay doesn't prove you're a vampire or mosquito. So, prove that you are and I will acknowledge it, easy as that xD

Fluffykitty and I are gonna be making the Eldest Prince and their dragon mkay yall owo

Hi, are the roles updated and can we still join? (aka which roles are still free)

Potentially interested! Dragons are always awesome!

Could i snatch around 2 of any ofthese roles?

Knight Commander's Dragon
(Newly bonded) knight / dragon
Knight / dragon
Eldest (heir) / dragon

Could i snatch around 2 of any ofthese roles?

Knight Commander's Dragon
(Newly bonded) knight / dragon
Knight / dragon
Eldest (heir) / dragon
Knight commander has been made, eldest heir and her dragon are made, and newly bonded knight is made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back