• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ira is totally going to be there watching Sabriel hit on some unsuspecting village girl...

"Excuse me miss... you do know he is over 600 yrs old... he isn't as youthful and energetic as he proclaims to be"

Not really, unless the age of consent is different in dragon culture.

Ira is totally going to be there watching Sabriel hit on some unsuspecting village girl...

"Excuse me miss... you do know he is over 600 yrs old... he isn't as youthful and energetic as he proclaims to be"
Sabriel: "Ira, must you ruin the mood? If you solely want my attention, you simply need to say so. Honesty doesn't turn me away as some may think" sighs and fans face with the fan he always carries

Sabriel: "Ira, must you ruin the mood? If you solely want my attention, you simply need to say so. Honesty doesn't turn me away as some may think" sighs and fans face with the fan he always carries
Omg I already wanna kill him. Good job lmao

"Ha... Sabriel... I've told you many times already... I do not share the same heightened libido that you obviously possess. I just sought to spare the young girl... Lord knows you've broken many young fragile hearts in your lifetime. Some of them never heal.. poor Mrs Faris... grew to a ripe old age of 80, still chasing after you... before she bit the dust" *places hand to brow* "humans don't live as long as we do... it would never work... why don't you find yourself a dragon" koala koala

Sabriel: smiles at new partner
Partner: "Yeah I hate him"
Sabriel: D:
Other dragons that have known him a while: "He really isn't what you think"
Sabriel, somewhere off in the distance talking to a young maiden who happened to pass by
Other dragons: ...

"Ha... Sabriel... I've told you many times already... I do not share the same heightened libido that you obviously possess. I just sought to spare the young girl... Lord knows you've broken many young fragile hearts in your lifetime. Some of them never heal.. poor Mrs Faris... grew to a ripe old age of 80, still chasing after you... before she bit the dust" *places hand to brow* "humans don't live as long as we do... it would never work... why don't you find yourself a dragon" koala koala
This scene is canon now. Ira really hit Sabriel's weak spot like that dang

Ira: "... and this is precisely why I begged the king and queen to make a collar big enough for this fool..."

I feel for the poor soul that has to inform Sabriel's Knight about his whereabouts..

Ira: "... well... I haven't seen him within the last 5minutes... so there is an infinite number of places he could be. May I suggest rounding up all the beautiful people in one location.. it might lure the rabid sexual predator out into the open. Of course, we will need at the very least one regiment of Knights to protect them from harm"

Whilst they may not be unwilling, the question still stands. Are they aware of the truth about you?

Deception to get some nookie is still a big No No.

Whilst they may not be unwilling, the question still stands. Are they aware of the truth about you?

Deception to get some nookie is still a big No No.
If you are referring to him hiding his dragon lineage, he doesn’t. I’m sure a horn or tail or two pop out at times when he’s caught off guard. He probably flaunts his dragon junk (not that junk lul) when he’s asked. “Yes, I know I am magnificent”

If you’re referring to his flirtatiousness, then yes deception lul

Ira shouting from afar: "He is old enough to be your great, great, great, great, great,great Grandfather!"

*flies away*

Well, frankly, I can't deny being interested in someone with literally centuries of experience. Let's do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back