• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

mochi bun

𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 ✩
Dragon Bonds OOC
dragon throne.jpg
Feel free to post any and all questions, concerns or ideas you have here!

Making a dragon. I don’t want to pick a role yet because I think it’s best to see who he would bond well with <3

Going to be taking a dragon shifter if you wouldn’t mind although I’d like to make a interesting take instead of breathing fire or controlling elements I wanted to have them basically be huge alchemy labs on the inside you know brew potions and spit em out like a mist or a projectile

Wouldn’t mind taking the role of newest dragon knight bound, but I would still like to play a dragon shifter I noticed in the lore that can happen and I would like to take that spot if anyone wouldn’t be to offended or want it more then myself

Someone already claimed the princess's dragon. You can still apply if you'd like– a role isn't guaranteed just because someone claimed it first. Avari Avari

I don't think there are roles to 'take' just yet? Since there isn't really a CS to fill in. There are a few reserved spots in the 'Roles' tab, so you can probably request one of those spots by asking Radical.

i think i may have got that the wrong way around, RoninN7 RoninN7 is the dragon lol
Oof, my bad, lol. ^-^

So? Umm... guess I take that role then? Idk I’m confused I got watch meme for two minutes
Someone already reserved the knight-in-training, but you can still apply. However, the knight's dragon role is still open if you'd be interested in that.

I have two ideas for dragons and I'm just like ahhhhh.
Ugh, that's the worst! Still, I know you'll make some excellent characters!

I have the character sheets up and will have my own posted by tonight so everyone has an example. Here's the link if people would like to get started!
CS here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back