• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is it cool if I grab the Knight Captain?
Sounds good to me!

Can we code the CS?
Also can we post our wip cs? I just have history left >.<
Go ahead! I'll be coding my character sheets as well, but I just wanted to get the basic skeleton out there for everyone to have as a reference.

Ooof I really did come late to this- may I be the Izanagi ambassador? : o mochi bun mochi bun
Sure! I'll mark it down as reserved then. ^-^

How old would a young. Dragon be?
Late eighties to their early hundreds. :)

Sounds good to me!

Go ahead! I'll be coding my character sheets as well, but I just wanted to get the basic skeleton out there for everyone to have as a reference.

Sure! I'll mark it down as reserved then. ^-^

Late eighties to their early hundreds. :)
Alright. Almost done

I'm open for any dragon role :).

The queen may be out of his league though... as Ezarah may be too old for Ira. >.<

My guest ambassador will be a mute musician gal who communicates through ink and paper, but she carries a lute to add a proper tone to her words. Bold, passionate riffs are her favorite as she wants to be known as more than a "shy" mute- has a lot of will actually : 3c the role of her dragon is open

havent made her cs yet tho oof

Waiting on Radical to answer a PM so I can complete Sabriel's powers but he's more or less complete.

He flirts with everyone by the way LOL.

Waiting on Radical to answer a PM so I can complete Sabriel's powers but he's more or less complete.

He flirts with everyone by the way LOL.
Same, actually. I need to finish backstory too, but I'm curious about the parameters of the powers.

Should I change my OC's gender to avoid this encounter- definitely not xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back