• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
koala koala Sorry to bug you again! I haven't seen any lore on where what type of dragon is most common, if they live in hives / groups / familes , etcetera. Is this free to decide for your dragon? I was personally thinking if it is free, that Wyvern collect in groups due to their smaller size as protection against larger predators? Like swarms?

koala koala Sorry to bug you again! I haven't seen any lore on where what type of dragon is most common, if they live in hives / groups / familes , etcetera. Is this free to decide for your dragon? I was personally thinking if it is free, that Wyvern collect in groups due to their smaller size as protection against larger predators? Like swarms?
There really isn’t a set lore. The focus is on the dragons relationship with the humans and political issues that arise during the time period so it’s pretty much up to you if you want a family and stuff. If it’s not okay with the GM, she’ll let you know and it’d be a minor change if anything

There really isn’t a set lore. The focus is on the dragons relationship with the humans and political issues that arise during the time period so it’s pretty much up to you if you want a family and stuff. If it’s not okay with the GM, she’ll let you know and it’d be a minor change if anything

Thank you! Then I'll just flil in the backstory and then the sheet is done. ^_^

Wait the RP's already started? Where's the RP thread! :O

Uhm- can I hear if my CS is accepted or not? ;A; And the Discord if I have been? 'cuz even if I'm accepted I have no clue how to start my first post in this RP . ;_;

Uhm- can I hear if my CS is accepted or not? ;A; And the Discord if I have been? 'cuz even if I'm accepted I have no clue how to start my first post in this RP . ;_;
The GM hasn't been around for a few days so we don't really know what's up. Radical is the one who handles accepting people so we can't help with that :(

The GM hasn't been around for a few days so we don't really know what's up. Radical is the one who handles accepting people so we can't help with that :(

Thank you for the response, that at least keeps me up to date hehe. :D

No worries! Hopefully radical comes back and you can hop in soon

I sure hope so! I have no idea how you all know where to start and who you know IC already and stuff though, I hope maybe that was decided through Discord because I'm at a loss. ;v; haha

For where to start I mostly just kinda randomly chose a place for Elaena, while for Namira I did "plan" her start with her partner. So it could go both ways, really. You can plan if you get yourself a partner, or you can just decide where you want your character to start.

Sorry since it's been radio silence for so long I'm out. >_< I'll take my char sheet out but if I can't I hope one of the DMs can. Have fun guys!

Sorry since it's been radio silence for so long I'm out. >_< I'll take my char sheet out but if I can't I hope one of the DMs can. Have fun guys!
Yeah most of us also left since the GM is gone. If you can't delete the post, just copy/paste the char somewhere and edit it out like I did

I would personally love to take over until the GM returns. Unfortunately, they didn't leave me with much to work with and I don't want to derail what they had planned. :<

I would personally love to take over until the GM returns. Unfortunately, they didn't leave me with much to work with and I don't want to derail what they had planned. :<

Understandable. Can't be helped really! Maybe something IRL came up idk. But since I was already a little confused how I would start in the RP this was just the second reason for me personally to bow out. ;v; But I really hope they come back soon and it picks up! It had/has so much potential and I loved the idea. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back