• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Veiled Dream

Ideals are peaceful, but history is violent.
Attemp 1.jpg

Dragon Ball Super
This is my Dragon Ball Super Roleplay! It will focus primarily on Goku, Vegeta, and Broly and the resurgence of enemies old and new. This is a group-oriented roleplay. After their titanic clash where Vegeta and Goku had to fuse to stop Broly's unchecked, inhibited and unrestrained rage and his massive potential. As new and old enemies seek new transformations and new forms, pushing our characters to their absolute limits!

Expectations:

1.) Post length must be at least three paragraphs. Between 5-10 sentences.

2.) You don't need excessive knowledge of
Dragon Ball.

3.) Broly will have his Saiyan tail even in his base form.

4.) If no females are selected they will be NPCs.

5.) Characters have a myriad of abilities and transformations.

Cast (Good-guys):

Gokū -
Vegeta -

Broly - Rainier Ashton Bernhardt
Gohan (Adult / Mystic) -
Trunks (Adult / Future) -
Goten (Adult) -
Piccolo -
Chichi -
Bulma -
Videl -

Cheeli (Saiyan variant) -

Cast (Bad Guys)
Janemba

Gokū Black -
Cooler -
Frieza -
Majin Buu -
Baby -
Omega Shenron -
Super Perfect Cell -
Jiren -
Toppo -
Super Android 13 -
Xicor -
Cumber -

Last edited:
Seems pretty interesting. I can play pretty much all of the villains listed tbh and I can play Vegeta, Goku, Gohan and piccolo.

King Sombra King Sombra

Hey, thanks for the interest--you can be just about anyone, though I will be playing the DBS version of Broly rather than DBZ. Although this iteration can actually fight. So think the way Broly was in Movie 8--but more inline with the back story and character qualities of DBS Broly.

So'd suggest either Vegeta or Goku as a main and a bad guy as a possible back up character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back