• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Basically it is sort of like unlocking their potential, but only in pieces as otherwise the potential would be like someone using Super Saiyan Beserk (so much / ki increases it would kill the wielder ), requiring it to be done in stages to eventually through training have access to their full potential sometime down the line . It would be called "Potential Released Stages" rather than "Potential Unleashed"

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Basically it is sort of like unlocking their potential, but only in pieces as otherwise the potential would be like someone using Super Saiyan Beserk (so much / ki increases it would kill the wielder ), requiring it to be done in stages to eventually through training have access to their full potential sometime down the line . It would be called "Potential Released Stages" rather than "Potential Unleashed"
Hmmmmm.... so like a mix of Kaioken and Potential Unleashed?

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Y'know what's funny? I planned on making a Majin at a later date, for the sake of plot. But... I think we can work something out in regards to your majin. Like the two are related in some way, besides being the same race.

I mean, Doburu's been to a lot of places, so there's more than enough reason to believe she interacted with other Majin on her journey.

I mean, that kinda stuff ain't much of a problem for me.

Cuz like I start my character creation process by finding the pics first and writing a character around them.

I've been churning em out like it's nothing.

I mean, that kinda stuff ain't much of a problem for me.

Cuz like I start my character creation process by finding the pics first and writing a character around them.

I've been churning em out like it's nothing.
I see... While I make characters around games I play, mainly RPGs. And the Majin I wanted to make was a Female Majin named Bluu (A character of mine from Xenoverse 2).

Now I play tons of RPGs too, many with all kinds of Character creation.
The thing is that I'm playing them on a toaster, so I couldn't use them for an RP even if I wanted to due to the graphics.

I might've done that more if I was able to upgrade.

But I actually like finding images first more... I dunno, more easy? I can't really say since I've never tried the other method.

Now I play tons of RPGs too, many with all kinds of Character creation.
The thing is that I'm playing them on a toaster, so I couldn't use them for an RP even if I wanted to due to the graphics.

I might've done that more if I was able to upgrade.

But I actually like finding images first more... I dunno, more easy? I can't really say since I've never tried the other method.
I play on Xbox, so it is somewhat easy for me

Alrighty everyone! All systems go! If you have not made your character yet, please do so as soon as possible! I am getting excited to see this start off well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back