• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age; The Revolution

Manjano blanched and blushed at the same time when the elf and mage began undressing themselves without a care in the world for being seen. Turning away like Izayah did, Manjano had no idea what to do while they cleaned themselves off. Seeing Izayah nearby, Manjano noted his bloody nose and decided to see if he was okay at least. Walking up to Izayah, Manjano nodded at his face and then quietly asked him, "Hey, you okay?"

Izayah looked up at Manjano and titled his head in confusion. "Why wouldn't I be? F! My nose is still bleeding isn't." He once again wiped his nose with his sleeve to stop the bleeding. "Princess there socked me earlier, I guess there was a delayed reaction to me bleeding." He said with a shrug as he went back to his book.

Arinito had just thrown his clothes onto the bank when he realized something, "Um, Manjano, can you come here for a second?" Not waiting for him to come over, he leaned against the bank with a concerned look, "What happened to that paralyzed guy?" He questioned with a serious face. His arms crossed on the bank, "Because isn't he still on the ground back there?" His eyes glanced to where they came from before looking back at him.

Manjano blanched at this and then closed his eyes, summoning the horse again, though this time it appeared back where the injured man had been. Sending silent commands to it, the horse arrived not am minute later, with the injured man on its back. Manjano grinned and played it off as he said, "He was being kept safe with my horse." Glancing over at the injured man, Manjano wondered if he was even still alive after all he'd been through.

Cyrrel let out a loud laugh from behind his hand while Arinito nodded like he had expected this, "Uh-huh, and is he alive?" He questioned, watching the non moving man. The mage used the water to rub at the cuts on his his chest, there were scars covering his entire back, chest and neck, there was a line around his neck, like he had been hung or choked.

Izayah didn't give a damn about what was going on around him at the moment. He was to engulfed in his book. "It may be easier to just put the poor bastard out of his misery." He said his eyes not even glancing at the cripple.

Manjano blushed at Cyrrel's laughter, quickly walking over to his horse's side to avoid being seen in this embarrassed state. Raising an eyebrow at the man, Manjano promptly poked him in the shoulder, hearing a small groan escape from the man's lips. Not wanting to have to look at the two naked men, Manjano proclaimed, "He's alive." He then added under his breath, "For now." Frowning, Manjano noted that this man didn't stand a chance unless he got to a doctor and fast.

Arinito glanced at Izayah and hesitantly nodded, "It may save him a slow death, I would rather die then be paralyzed" He explained, feeling ashamed that he had caused that man the injury. Releasing the bank he sunk his head under water, enjoying the feeling of the water in his hair, just as he lifted his head from out of the water, he grinned, running a hand through his hair. Cyrrel did the same, and his naturally spiked hair plastered against his head, he looked very different with the hair sticking to his skull.

"I hope you know I'm serious about killing him." He said as he closed his book and stood up. He walked to the man and held out his hand. "Sorry man seriously, I personal have nothing against you, but it's going to be a b*tch trying survive with this injury." He said calmly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manjano then quickly swatted his horse's hindquarters, scaring it into galloping away from Izayah. The horse ran a good hundred meters away before it slowed to a trot and then stopped. It snorted and then turned its head to look at Izayah from a distance. Manjano glared at Izayah and said, "You don't have the right to choose if this man dies or lives." For this brief exchange, Manjano completely forgot about the two naked men in the river as his full attention was now on Izayah.

"He is a dead man walking. Actually scratch that he can't walk, so he is just a dead man. Think about it, he needs help to bath, eat or do anything, not to mention he is suffering hell right now. We will not make it to a healer in time, and the blade that injured the man was poisoned. His chance of survival is zero. Ask the man himself, if he would rather I end it now or he can suffer for... I say...half an hour to a hour before he kicks the bucket." Izayah said calmly not showing the slightest bit of pity.

Cyrrel yawned before wading through the water over to where the horse was and pulling himself out, his naked body shining in the light, "Hey" He pulled the man off the horse with ease, despite his small figure. Gently, he sat him down and, using his thumb, he forced the man's eyes open, "Hey, would you rather die slowly within the next hour?" He asked, slowly before lifting the man's chin up so he had to look at the elf, "Or have a quick, painless death?" He offered, running a hand through his soaking, dripping man. "Whatever you pick, you are going to die" The elf said seriously and the man groaned, his head tilted so they locked onto the mage in the water. "I want him to come 'ere" He muttered and Cyrrel glanced over, before nodding, "Do you want him to kill you?" The man didn't respond at first before whispering, "I want him to come 'ere" He repeated and Cyrrel shrugged and motioned the mage over. With obvious hesitation, he waded over and from the bank, "What?" The man motioned him over, and the mage looked even more hesitant, "Can you bring my clothes?" He questioned and Cyrrel rolled his eyes, "Get up and see what the dying man wants" He instructed and the mage groaned, pulling himself out of the water, doing his best to hide the more modest bits.

Manjano gaped as Cyrrel unceremoniously exited the river, as if not caring at all what people saw. Quickly turning away, Manjano felt his face burning and soon his horse companion shared the same feelings, whinnying in protest. The horse pawed the ground as Manjano's heart raced, his mind refusing to accept what he'd just seen. He soon heard the sound of the mage exiting the river as well and groaned to himself, wondering why these two seemed to be okay with being naked around people.

Once again Izayah blushed though this time it was a lot harder to see it. He didn't look at the two men, but at the dying one instead. 'If he chosses to live I'm not babysitting him." He muttered mainly to himself.

Arinito swatted at the elf, "Scram, I don't want to look at your dick longer then needed" He groaned and the elf shrugged before slipping back into the water. The mage stared at the dying man, "Um, yes?" The man was quiet for a moment, before speaking, "You have blood on your hand, mage" He spat, his voice getting louder as he spoke, "You slaughtered my men! Ripped them apart! And you paralyzed me! I hope you are torn up over this, I pray you have PTSD, I pray that when you go to sleep at night, you see our f*cking faces!" He was yelling at this point and Arinito backed up away from him, "I HOPE THAT DEMON TAKES OVER YOUR MIND AND KILLS YOU" He screeched and Arinito stared at him, as the man grabbed onto the horse, pulling himself up limply, like a doll, "I hope you suffer with the blood on your hands" One hand grasped onto a knife on his thigh and he swung at the mage, though missing, he crumpled from the movement of it. "And you are going to kill me, watch the life fade from my eyes, and you are going to think of me every time you close your damn eyes!" He growled, from the ground and Arinito was an edge away from the water, "I..." He started and the man, without listening, tossed the knife at his feet, "Kill me" The man snarled.

Izayah was getting ticked at the dying mans complaining. Without the slightest bit of hesitation he rasied his hand which caused a tree branch to shoot out of the ground and impale the man in the neck. He then snapped his fingers making the branch wilt into nothingness and walked away. "He was annoying me." Was all he muttered before going back to his book.

At the mention of Cyrrel's dick, Manjano nearly felt the onset of a nosebleed. What in the world was wrong with these two guys? Did they have no censorship? Shaking his head, Manjano was relieved to hear that the elf had returned to the river, though it seemed that the mage was still standing outside of the river since Manjano heard nothing of him entering the river. Hearing all of the shouting made Manjano wince, he could hear the anger and grief in the man's voice. Manjano's eyes then widened when he heard a strangled sound coming from behind him and whipped around to see a tree branch had impaled the man's neck. Eyes narrowing, Manjano instantly knew who had done that. He glared at Izayah for a moment, before realizing that the man just didn't care enough. Nothing Manjano said or did would get the man understand.

Arinito was quiet as entered the water, moving away from the group, he waded down the river, he needed some time to think. This wasn't the first man he killed nor would it be the last, but it felt like the biggest. The mage started into deeper water, the water now going up to his chest as he noticed a bend around the corner, perfect. Going around it, he glanced back, he couldn't see them and they couldn't see him. Stopping against the bank, he ran a tired hand through his wet hair. "I hate you, Bane" he whispered to the demon as he stared at the water.

Cyrrel watched the mage leave, with pity, he probably needed time. "Too bad, I had hoped that the guy would have been nicer, but oh well" He shrugged before he started scrubbing his face, "He'll be back for his clothes, don't worry" He added

Izayah watched the man leave, but didn't act on it. True he killed the man in a seemingly mercilessly way, but he was practically begging for death, and once you die it doesn't matter who kills you. "Poor bastard." He muttered though he wasn't talking about the man he just killed, but to the man's true killer.

Manjano sighed at the abrupt turn of events, mentally calling his horse to his side. His horse then promptly trotted over to him, slowing to a walk and then stopping directly in front of him. Manjano smiled at the horse before he began slowly petting its muzzle, receiving a friendly snort from the horse. Manjano chuckled at the response, thoroughly enjoying his companion's company for the time-being. Plus, this was helping keep him from thinking about the fact that the attractive elf nearby was bare-ass naked in the river.

Cyrrel watched the elf before wading to the side, "So the horse listens to what you want?" He questioned with interest as he watched the elf and horse interact. "That's pretty cool" He added with a smile. His eyes watched the horse and elf interact, "Manjano right?" He questioned, rubbing his pointed ear as he spoke, "What clan are you from?" He questioned with interest.

Manjano went rigid when Cyrrel joined his side, still naked as ever. What in the world was this guy's problem? With the threat of a potential nosebleed, Manjano struggled to keep his attention focused on his horse as opposed to the elf's naked body beside him, Manjano replied to his onset of questions, "Yes, the horse obeys my every command while I respect it for doing so. Yes, my name's Manjano, and I'm not from any specific clans. I was born in Brecilian forest to a family of four including my parents."

Cyrrel nodded, soaking in the responses, "Cool, I was born to a Dalish clan, that was pretty interesting" He shrugged before examining the horse with more interest, "May I pet him?" He asked, politely, as he really wanted to pat the horse. "If he's cool with getting a little damp" He added with a small chuckle, a smile on his face.

Manjano refused to look at Cyrrel, but nodded, his way of saying it was perfectly okay for him to pet the horse. This said, Manjano's horse then snorted as it shifted it's gaze to Cyrrel, oblivious to the big ordeal about him being naked. Manjano feigned intense interest in some herbs nearby while he left his horse to be pet by Cyrrel.

Cyrrel patted the horse softly, before noticing Manjano's awkwardness, he approached him before peeking over his shoulder, "What's wrong?" He questioned, as he peered at the herbs on the ground, "Did I do something wrong?" He questioned, in confusion, the water dripping off his skin falling onto Manjano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back