• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age; The Revolution

Letting out a sigh, Manjano rolled his eyes before looking back at Cyrrel and looking him up and down. Blinking before looking away since his eyes had shifted down further than planned, Manjano said, "You're all good. As far as I can tell anyway." Shifting awkwardly on his feet, Manjano's horse whinnied before walking over to his side and nudging Manjano with his muzzle. Grinning softly at his horse, Manjano turned towards him and began petting his snout, making sure to pet him with the grain as opposed to against it.

Cyrrel nodded in content before pulling his body out of the water and shaking his wet hair, which plastered to his hair, "I hope my clothes are dry" Using his hand, he started to wipe the water from his pale skin. Turning away from Manjano, he picked up his clothes off the ground, first slipping into his underwear, once on, he used hand to check the dampness of his clothes. Finding them feasible, he stepped into his pants and slipped into his shirt. "A little damp, oh well" he shrugged before stretching, with one hand, he squeezed the water out of his hair, instantly, it started to spike out.

Arinito chuckled but at the mention of his demon, he looked away, "It's nothing" He assured, keeping his face looking away, with ease, he added, "It's just my wounds, don't worry your head about it, dwarf" He assured with a grin at the man, though his eyes weren't looking him in the eyes.

Manjano heard Cyrrel exiting the river and continued to pet his horse while he heard Cyrrel getting dressed. Once Cyrrel made his comment about his clothes being a bit damp, Manjano figured that meant he was dressed. Turning to look at him, Manjano saw that this was so and he coked his head at the elf when he saw his hair starting to spike out. It seemed a bit odd to Manjano since he'd never before seen an elf with spiked hair. All he could deduce was that perhaps he was a mixed race, or just had a rare hair trait.

Izayah shook his head and chuckled. "You do realize we are the same height, right? Also in case you didn't know...never mind can you get me my staff or do I have to go swimming again?" He asked, he knew the man was lying, but decided not to push him about it. 'Can't lie to a liar, well you can, but it's not easy.'

Arinito snorted, "I'm taller then you" He pointed out before shooting him a grin and saying, "Can I get a please?" He asked, before throwing his head back and laughing, he turned and started to wade across the water, his back to Izayah, like his chest and stomach, his back was covered in the same claw marks, though they didn't look self done like the rest, they were rather purplish black, like they were fresh, with deeper marks and straight lines, unlike the jagged, self done rest.

Cyrrel noticed Manjano's look and glanced at himself, wondering if he looked weird, "What is it?" He questioned, quickly adding, "I mean, you are looking at me like you curious about something, what is it?" he questioned, trying to figure out what the elf was looking at.

Manjano cleared his throat and then said softly, "How come your hair spikes like that? It looks...odd on an elf." He didn't understand it and he'd always been so curious about things he didn't understand.

He kept a straight face when he saw those marks. He had seen all the other as well, but didn't question them, especially after what he saw earlier. Though the marks on his back were different and Izayah couldn't stop himself. "How did you get those on your back?"

Cyrrel touched his hair, momentarily surprised before chuckling, "Oh, I imagine this must be quite strange to you, since most elves do not have hair like mine" He touched it fondly as it continued to rise up and spike out. "Way back in my family line, my great, great, great grandmother married a qunari, gave birth to a Qunari mix, because of the mixture, he only lived to be thirty, but that was long enough for a kid to come that was almost full elf, my great grandpa, and so most of our family has, interesting hair, though I have only a tiny bit of Qunari, it certainly has altered our hair" He chuckled, running a hand through it, "You should have seen my mother's hair, my father use to tease her that one day it was going to stab him in his sleep" A grin covered Cyrrel's face as he talked about his parents, his eyes sparkling.

Ignoring the question, Arinito reached the opposite bank and leaned out of the water, managing to bring the staff closer, he grabbed it without fulling leaving the water and waded back, when he reached the bank, he offered the staff up. "Here, your highness" He joked, with a smile as he handed the weapon to him.

Izayah took his staff and gave Arinito a questioning look. "Is that your way of saying talking about the demon is a no go? And seriously we are the same height. I noticed this earlier, so if you call me dwarf then you are calling yourself short" He said with a smirk.

Arinito ignored the dwarf comment and crossed his arms, "Fine, what do you want to know about Bane?" He questioned, in annoyed voice, before adding, "And to your other question, these" He indicated to his chest, "These are from when I try to fight him" The man turned around and added, "All of these" His hand brushed one and instantly he flinched, "Ow, f*ck" He muttered, keeping his hand further away from it, he pointed at them, awkwardly, "These are from other demons, let's just say while Bane was having his fun, he got into a lot of fights with other demons." He turned back to him and pointed at his neck and a long cut mark on his left shoulder, "These two are from my slave days, most of the little scars are when I misbehaved, this one" His finger ran along the one on his neck, "It was when I fought against my master, and he punished me by hanging me from the ceiling, what else would you like to know?" Though Arinito held an annoyed tone in his voice, he was rather frustrated that he had to talk about it. "Anything you want to know, ask now because you only get this chance once" Arinito warned with a warning tone.

Izayah blinked a bit and smirked. "You know princess if you didn't want to tell me you didn't have to. Believe me I hate questions as well. However if you are going to let me ask one." He stopped and turned his back to Arinito. 'What should I ask? His demon is named Bane, he sounds like a jackass, he already answered about all the scares." After a few seconds he snapped his fingers and turned around. "How old are you, where were you born and what is your favorite color?.... What? I couldn't think of anything else."

Last edited by a moderator:
Manjano gave Cyrrel a shy grin, amused by his family's hair history. It was interesting to know that the elf had a bit of Qunari blood in him. That was certainly a unique bloodline...and hair history. Hearing about Cyrrel's parents, Manjano chuckled and said, "Perhaps you should watch your hair as well then. You could very well stab yourself in sleep." His eyes twinkled with that of amusement, while he could also hear Cyrrel's tone of pride when he talked about his parents. Smiling at Cyrrel, Manjano added, "I'll bet your parents were wonderful people."

Cyrrel's face changed to a darker one, "Uh, yeah, sure" He mumbled, quietly, before changing the subject, "Man, Arinito must be pruning, what's taking them so long..." With a worried face, he groaned, "Oh, please tell me you aren't Arinito" he grumbled quietly. "I swear to the heavens that if Arinito is seducing him or they're having sex, I will knock his lights out" Cyrrel's hair was fully spiked again as he talked. "Damn mage" He muttered to himself.

Arinito looked mildly surprised before answering them all, "I am twenty eight, uh, born here in Kirkwall, um and..." He had to think for a few moments before adding, "Orange is my favorite color, it's a warm color, don't you think? Anymore questions?" He asked, unconsciously rubbing his scarred neck. He stopped and added, "It's fine, questions are annoying but they are usually required" He shrugged, "If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have offered" Arinito explained, casually.

Izayah placed his hand on his chin and shook his head. "I can't think of any other questions. Since I'm a nice person you can ask me some questions. Though I may be a smart ass" He said with a grin. "Also how long are you going to bath? If you keep it up you'll look like an old geezer."

Last edited by a moderator:
Manjano frowned at Cyrrel's change of subject, but decided against asking questions. If Cyrrel wanted to change the subject then he no doubt didn't want to talk about his parents. Blinking and then blushing at Cyrrel's comments about Arinito seducing or having sex with Izayah, Manjano stammered, "W-What?" He blinked at Cyrrel, taken by surprise at the current subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back