• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age; The Revolution

Manjano went rigid at the touch of the water form Cyrrel's skin and jumped forward a foot before staying rigid. Without looking at Cyrrel, Manjano stammered, "Y-you didn't do anything wrong per say." Running his hand through his hair nervously, Manjano hoped that Cyrrel would just let it be and walk away, though he had a feeling the elf was going to be persistent.

Cyrrel snapped his fingers, like he had just had an idea, "Is it because I am naked? Sorry, must be a turn off" He said with a chuckle, "I know how guys are." He added, giving the horse as he passed, he slipped into the water, with a small splash. "How about now? Better? Can you talk to me?" He asked with amusement in his voice, "I'm all in the water so you can look" He added, using his arms on the wet grass to hold him upright in the deeper water.

Manjano mentally face palmed before slowly turning to look at Cyrrel, his face burning with embarrassment. Running his hand through his hair again out of nervousness, Manjano stammered, "It's a bit b-better now." He still felt extremely awkward as his eyes flitted to Cyrrel's chest before he quickly averted his gaze again. It was too hard to try to look him in the face without seeing his chest as well. This was definitely not going to be easy for Manjano.

Izayah let out a sigh since he finished reading his book which had a very disappointing ending. He placed the book back into his pack and stood up. 'Antinio has been gone for a bit. Maybe I should check on him. Now that I think about it, he is badly wounded. Crap! he better not be floating with his face in the water! I don't care if he is dead! He better pay me my sovereigns!' Izayah thought as he made his way over to the bend. "Hey Princess! Are you still F-ing alive!" He shouted since he was unable to see him.

Arinito's eyes opened as he heard his name, choosing to ignore it, he closed them again, he was propped up against a rock, his upper chest out of the water but from stomach down, he was in the water, he absorbed the sunlight quietly, enjoying the birds behind him. He listened to Bane, which drowned most of his hearing out. Tilting his head back, he made a face of pain at the words that echoed in his head, 'They will betray you, you'll be alone again, they'll leave you when it suits them, did you hear the merchant? He only wanted money, he will leave you die... I will never leave' The deep voice spoke in his head, exploiting all of Arinito's insecurities and worries.

Cyrrel sent him a smile, "Sorry, you'll have to make do, sorry I don't have boobs" He joked with a chuckle before tugging at the grass with his long fingers. "What brought you to Kirkwall? Or at least the area surrounding it?" He questioned with curiosity. "Personally, I wanted to see the world but my clan didn't enjoy my fasination with the world, they would just have enjoyed watching the world die around them as long as they didn't get bothered by it" His voice filled with a different emotion then had shown before, as he finished, he shot the man a grin.

When he didn't get a response he had a bad feeling. 'Sh*t!' He thought as he took off his pack and placed it on the ground. He looked around and saw a bend in the river. He went over and spotted Antinio, though his eyes were closed and he appeared to be in pain. Without think he went over to him, which required him to go into the river since he was on the opposite bank and there was no other way across. When he approached he saw the mans chest raising and falling at your average rate. Izayah let out a small sigh of relief. "Damn it man! When someone calls you, you should F-ing answer!" He shouted a bit pissed that he was now soaked.

Arinito startled at the sudden shout, his eyes opening quickly, instantly he covered his ears as both the merchant and Bane shouted in his ears, "God, be quiet" He snapped to both of them, "My head, I hate when two people talk at the same time" He grumbled, rather grumpily, though no one was around them beside the two. "Why are you in the river?" He questioned, rather surprised and confused; "When did you get here?" He added, realizing Arinito hadn't heard or noticed him while Bane was talking.

(Lol, just realized Arinito doesn't know Izayah's name still o3o Gonna bother him about that in a second)

"...Are you ok...actually never mind that question." He muttered with a sigh remembering the demon in Arinito head. 'I still have no clue as to how I should react to that.' He thought before answering the question...sort of. "I saw a F-ing mermaid and I went to say hi, we had a dinner date and we were going to get engaged, but then I meet her parents and everything went downhill form there." He said as he rolled his eyes. "Why do you think? You didn't respond when I called you, and from a distance you looked dead, so I came here to make sure you weren't. And I got her less than a minute ago.

Arinito stared at him for second, "You had one date and got engaged? Too rushed if you ask me" He joked before leaning towards the guy with a flirty grin, "Ooh? Worried about me, are ya?" He purred with a mischievous grin, "When did that happen?" One hand leaned forward and brushed the hair from his eyes with the same grin, "I may be crazy, but I think you're becoming attached to me" His voice a bit lower, and huskier as he spoke.

"I wasn't even the one that proposed. Also she without a doubt used mind control." Izayah joked before Arinito invaded his personal bubble and made that comment. When he did Izayah blushed immensely and backed away, though this caused him to slip on some mud and fall back submerging his whole body into the water. He resurface in seconds splutter and coughing as he wiped his face. "The hell! I only came here to make sure you weren't dead! I don't like a sh*tface like you!" He exclaimed and backed away a bit (this time not slipping on any rocks). "And you are crazy, there is no may to it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Manjano blushed again at the boobs comment by Cyrrel and quickly stammered, "I-I'm not interested in women!" After his exclamation, Manjano felt himself blush even harder, his gaze now on the ground as he awkwardly kicked at some nearby weed. Hearing Cyrrel's questions, Manjano shrugged and said softly, "I left my family when I was younger and decided to live off the land and on my own. My companions have kept me company for years." Hearing Cyrrel's comment about his clan, Manjano shyly glanced up at him before saying, "Well, it should be your choice to explore the world if you like regardless of what other's think."

Cyrrel's head tilted at Manjano's exclamation, deciding not to comment on, he let Manjano talk, "Interesting, when I got here, I put out that I was good with swords and willing to do most jobs. Almost instantly, I was requested by a noble to protect him and his wife as they traveled, I ended up fighting about 8 guys at once, alone, and they loved me, they put in a good word and the man I am currently working for asked for me and I've done a few odd jobs between them but he pays good gold."

Arinito let out a snort of laughter, "You are really cute when you aren't playing the tough guy part" He teased, leaning back against the rocks, "You okay? Looked like a hard fall" He chuckled as he said that with a mischevious grin, "Oh, just realized, you never told me your name, what is it?" He requested with interest, "Did I even tell you mine? Arinito, nice to meet you" The mage introduced with a grin.

Manjano listened intently to what Cyrrel said, slowly feeling less awkward as the conversation went on despite Cyrrel still being naked. It at least helped that he'd gone back into the river. Raising an eyebrow at the mention of taking several men on at once, Manjano waited until Cyrrel was done speaking before he replied, "I've not been in too many fights myself. I've lived a rather secluded life in all honesty." Now that he thought about it, this rambunctious group was the most people he'd been around at one given time. While Manjano had enjoyed his peaceful years alone, he was content to finally get out and meet other people. The only thing he was truly aware of happening currently was the fact that people were enforcing that all mages become 'tranquil.' Manjano didn't fully understand what it was, but he knew for sure that he'd never agree to do it.

"I'm not doing a F-ing tough guy act." He muttered as he got out of the river. "I'm.... Izayah, traveling merchant and mage." He said as he laid on the bank. "F, I have to cross the river again...I'll do it later" he mumbled as he turned to his side and closed his eyes. He slowly dozed off and let the sun dry him off.

Arinito rolled his eyes before leaning back himself, instantly, as he closed his own eyes, Bane started to talk to him, 'Kill him, he'll betray you, destroy him, imagine how easy it could be. Rise out of the water, stand over him... Wrap your hands around his neck... Get rid of the body and exclaim to the others he went charging off... When he's alone... Take care of the other mage...' Shaking his head of the thoughts, he glanced over at the mage laying on the bank before responding to his suggestion, 'And what would we do with Cyrrel? He's been nothing but good to us' He opened his eyes and stared at the water. "Izayah..." He started, quietly before dropping it, falling silent.

Cyrrel looked very concerned for the elf, "Are you aware of what the mages are being forced to do? And that new group that's starting to rebel against the mage rules?" He questioned, softly, since he had a small connection to the rift, making him a Spirit Warrior, he was often mistook for a mage, even trying to be forced into the circle.

Manjano's facial expression became serious as he nodded and then said, "Yes, I'm fully aware of what's happening now with the mages and what we're being forced to do." Hearing about a rebel group though, Manjano's facial expression softened into more of one that was confused as he cocked his head and said to Cyrrel, "I've not heard of this rebel group before. I've only heard the biggest news, which was the tranquil thing with mages."

Izayah had actually fallen asleep, true he just laid down a few moments ago, but before he met everyone he had to fight off a bunch off slavers, so he was exhausted. As usual he had his nightmares, though after having night terrors for over 14 years, you get used to it...right? That's what he thought he ignored the screams and the demons, he ignored the betrayal and the hatred, he ignored the begging and the blood. In his dreams he was always on the sidelines watching something terrible happen, the brutal death of his father, the time he killed his 'friend', when the clan exiled, the time he slaughtered a family because he thought they betrayed him when they didn't. With every nightmare the same demon would be next to him making various offers. He always denied them, though so many were tempting.

Why do you continue to deny my generous offers? I can end your suffering, I can make these dreams stop, you would no longer have to worry about being forced to do something against your will. All you have to do is accept, that's it, no strings attached. Shut it demon, these dreams have no effect on me, hell, seeing these make me laugh at my pervious foolishness. Do you not know the saying demon? You can't con a con artist. So be gone, your voice is even more irritating then the man I killed earlier. Hahaha Let's see how long your bravado last, one day you will accept and you know it. Like hell.

During this nice conversation Izayah was far more calm in the dream then he was on the outside. He kept shifting and mumbling under his breath, and was lightly sweating. His face showed that he was in pain. He always hides this when he is awake but the dreams do take a toll on him. Not that he would ever admit it.

Cyrrel looked even more concerned, "Are you aware of Tranquil means? What they do?" His voice was quieter, he shuddered, he could remember when they tried to make him tranquil, running a wet hand through is hair, he glanced around, "You think those two are alright? I hope Arinito isn't..." Deciding not to finish his statement, he turned back to Manjano with a polite smile.

Arinito glanced over at muttering, staring at Izayah, he realized that he was asleep, "Hey, you alright?" he asked, poking the man, when he didn't awake, he repeated his message, "Yo! Wake up!" He pushed the man's sleeping body in a nervous fear, was he alright? "Hey, wake up, wake up" As he spoke, he kept pushing the man's sleeping body.

Manjano slowly shook his head as he said, "Not really...no." Seeing Cyrrel run his hand through his wet hair made Manjano blush again, but he quickly pushed the thoughts away as Cyrrel asked him if he thought the other pair was all right. Shrugging, Manjano said quietly, "I've no idea." Hearing Cyrrel trail off, Manjano raised an eyebrow at the elf, but decided against pushing him for answers. He'd either come across as rude or trudge on dangerous grounds, neither of which he wanted to do.

Izayah let out a small groan before his eye shot open. on instinct he got up and went into a fighting stance ready to attack anyone that would threaten him. When he it was just Arinito he relaxed before blushing and looking away. "What the hell man! Put on some clothes and why did you wake me? I was having a good dream." He said slightly angrily though was sort of relived that some one woke him from that nightmare.

Cyrrel glanced at the bend in the creak before looking at Manjano, "Man, you had a sheltered life, when they make you Tranquil, they forcefully cut off your link to the Fade and you lose yourself, you change, you become a puppet, you listen to what they say and forget everything that was apart of you." For a moment, a very serious look passed over his face; he leaned forward and spoke softly, "Don't ever become Tranquil, you would rather die. Trust me on that" Leaning back, a smile crossed over his face again. "So? Am I washed off?" He questioned, his hair was still red and he had random areas of blood on his face.

Arinito shrugged, "Hey man, you were all but crying, thought I'd help. Plus my clothes are back there" He pointed back to the bend before hopping back into the water, "You are rather blushy today, aren't you? Or is it because you see something you like?" He purred with a grin as he indicated to himself; his grin growing larger.

Izayah placed his hand on his cheek to see if he actually had cried, he let out a small sigh when it was dry. "Shut up! First off I don't cry. Secondly I'm not blushing I was laying in the sun so obviously I would be a bit red." He said honestly believing what he said. He let out a sigh and looked at river and saw his pack was still on the other side along with his staff. "Just great." He muttered as he shook his head. @AWarriorcat

Manjano listened intently to what Cyrrel said about becoming Tranquil. He made a good point, as it certainly sounded like nothing he wanted to do or get involved with. Hearing Cyrrel's whispered warning, Manjano nodded, understanding to an extent. He knew that his life revolved around his magic and that without it, he'd be a changed man. When Cyrrel smiled though, Manjano was swiftly brought back to reality and then blushed hard at Cyrrel's question. Manjano had temporarily forgotten Cyrrel's nudity thanks to their conversation, but now he'd brought it back up more or less. Blinking for a second, Manjano quickly glanced over Cyrrel's face and hair and said softly, "Um, no. You've got blood on your face and in your hair still." Manjano then imagined himself joining Cyrrel in the river to aid him in cleaning himself off, which consequently only made Manjano blush harder as he averted his gaze from Cyrrel.

Arinito followed Izayah's look and noticed his back, "Want me to get that?" He asked, no hint of sarcasm or taunts in his voice, "Unless you want to go for another dunk" He added, teasingly, with a grin, his eyes squeezed shut for a moment as Bane yelled in his head how easy it would be to kill him right now.

Cyrrel looked at Manjano in confusion as he looked away before shrugging it off and dunking his head into the water, scrubbing his hair and face underwater, popping up, he looked at the elf, "And now?" He questioned, trying to smooth his hair back as he talked, the elf glanced his body over, scrubbing at a spot of blood at his shoulder. "Am I blood free?" He questioned, turning in a circle, keeping his lower half out of sight with the bank

"Can you give me my staff? As much as I would love to meet another mermaid I think I'll pass." He joked. "Are you ok?" He asked when Arinito squeezed his eyes shut. "...Is talking about the demon a sore subject?" He asked wanting to know what he was dealing with exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back