• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age; The Revolution

Manjano instantly felt immense relief at the man's question about the healing man being a mage or not. If these two were mages then they'd have no problem getting along, at least not in Manjano's opinion. Watching the man dig around in his bag, Manjano gave a small smile to the healing man and said, "If you're a mage then I think we're all going to get along just swell." He made sure that his tone was that of one that was genuine, as he didn't want to scare off either of these men with him. Kirkwall was a bit aways and Manjano would feel safer if he were traveling in a group. Granted, he preferred his solitude, but traveling with others meant safety and protection from hunters and Templars.

Arinito didn't answer the question but looked at them suspiciously, "You're mages?" He questioned, not believing it, most people didn't waltz that fact around. "You shouldn't throw that fact around, either way, I was running from bounty hunters, not because I am a mage, but that fact does add to it." As he admitted being a mage, he used his uninjured hand to grab his staff, just in case.

(BRB)

"I never said I was a mage, I just asked if you were one." Izayah muttered. "I don't know you, but you can consider me a mage sympathizer." He then pulled out two potions, one potent healing and lyrium potion. "And before you ask no it's not poisoned." He said as he tossed the man the potions. He kept his ear out for to see if there were any hunters or Templars nearby. 'That will be two sovereigns.' He thought. ((Got to got soon))

Last edited by a moderator:
Manjano raised an eyebrow at the mage sympathizer, disappointed that he claimed to not be a mage. Oh well, win some, lose some. Glancing over at the other mage, Manjano said, "I am a mage, a creationist if you may." This said, he looked to his side, focusing what little mana he had left into creating a Mabari at his side. After a few seconds of sparkles gathering and a shining form taking shape, the Mabari was created. The dog looked up at Manjano calmly before regarding the other two men present. The Mabari cocked its head at them before sitting on its rump and barking at them. The Mabari was simply curious, not seeking to harm either of the men since Manjano wasn't giving off any feelings of fear or anger towards them.

Arinito's face softened slightly at the dog, he may have a soft spot for animals, "I am a shapeshifter and a b-" he stopped, maybe he shouldn't mention the blood magic part, "And a believer in the good of mages" He caught the potions and examined thoroughly, with a mutter, a blue spark left his fingers and swirled around inside both potions, there was a crackle from each potion and Arinito, still suspicious, opened both and drowned them, instantly, he grinned as the feeling of strength welled inside of him, for a moment his eyes flashed an intenser color, as quickly as the flash appeared, it was gone and Arinito was grinning from ear to ear. "Awh, much better!" As his strength returned, so did his loud personality. "Thanks man!" He patted the man on the back and stretched, though it caused a pain, it was small. "Man, that whole creation thing is f*cking awesome" He offered his uninjured hand out to the dog, as a sign of peace, "Handsome dog, I can do this..." Instantly, Arinito's body erupted into a light, and it changed shape. In his place stood a large, Bereskarn, large spikes broad from the back of the bear like creature and it stood up on it's back legs, and waved, with a rumble that sounded similar to a growl. Arinito's ears perked up and he spun around, landing on all fours, growling. An arrow flew from the trees and the bear knocked it away with ease, two more sped towards them and again, the bear knocked both away. "Looks like our little mage found some friends" The bear's growling increased heavily as the voice spoke, "Too late to stop him from getting his strength back but that was a nasty fall you took, are you okay" The voice taunted from the trees. Arinito let out a snarl but it's ears went back, "Oooh, is he gonna stand and fight this time? Or are you going to run" The man's voice continued to taunt; the bear took a step back, now rumbling rather then growling. The bear backed up a little more as the voice continued, "Didn't mean to interrupt your little threesome, but you have some escaped property in your midst~ There is a reward of 10,000 gold on that slave's head, if he's captured. We'll be glad to share if you give him up" The man held a sing song voice as Arinito backed up even more, ears pinned against his head. "Go on, run. I dare you, do it again" The voice challenged and Arinito let out a small whine before glancing behind it. The bear's eyes glowed, like when he took the potion, suddenly. the bear let out a snarl before, with glowing orange eyes, charged into the forest after the voices, letting out a terrible roar as it crashed through the underbrush.

"Ok his eyes glowed that's normal...like hell! That bastard is possessed or something." He exclaimed/muttered. "This isn't worth dying over, and now I lost two soverines." He slung his bag over his shoulder and started to walk off though he hesitated. "Hey elf! Are you going to help that man?"

Manjano furrowed his brows at the raging bear shapeshifter that had just charged into the forest. He still wasn't sure what to do, but felt like the raging bear was more than capable of fending off who ever was back there. Sighing, he looked over at the sympathizer and said, "Well, I still don't know your name." Manjano would feel more comfortable tagging along with someone if he at least knew their name. That's gotta be a good start to a relationship, right?

".....My name is Izayah." He said calmly. "Now are you going to help the mage or not? You are a mage correct? So why the hesitation?" He asked as he adjusted his pack. "I may give a hand, he owes me two soverignes. But maybe it would be best to help the hunters. That is quiet the reward." He said with a devious smirk.

Manjano narrowed his eyes at Izayah and said evenly, "Unless you want to deal with two angry mages, then I'd suggest you take the helping side on this matter." Glancing up at the destructive path the bear had left behind, Manjano could only guess where he went. Looking over at Izayah, Manjano said, "In case you didn't hear my introduction earlier, my name's Manjano. I'm going to aid my fellow mage. Are you with or against me?" Manjano's Mabari then stood up beside him, letting out a low growl at Izayah.

"*sigh* Can I remain neutral?... No? Fine I'll help, but he owes me two sovergines whether he likes it or not." He muttered. He once again adjusted his bag and followed the destructive path. "Also elf! If I die or get injured I'm blaming you!" With that he ran down the path till he heard yelling. He then slowed his pace and hide behind a tree so he could figure out his next course of action.

(^-^ Don't mess with a possessed guy~)

The bear was met by more arrows as he grew closer to the group, though the dug into his flesh, it didn't bother him as he was on the men too quickly. Grabbing one in it's large paws, it sunk it's teeth into the body, shaking him violently, the lower body flew out of it's jaws and smacked against the trees, the torn in half man fell onto the floor in front of the bear. The other archer fell onto the ground, backing up quickly; his hands shaking violently, another man and the leader raised their swords, "After him! He didn't fight back before!" The bear rushed the men, with ease, it smacked the leader into the tree before clawing the other swordsman, he fell back with a yell, just as he was about to finish him, a shaky arrow dug into his neck. Whipping around, the bear snarled, blood dripping from it's jaws before it grabbed an arm from the man under him; who was screaming, the hand was still gripped onto the sword as he approached the archer, dropping the arm.

The bear charged him, bloody jaws open; the man began screaming, "Help! HELP" He screeched, running from the bear. With a swipe, he caught the edge of the man, and his body went into a tree, "NO! NO! HELP ME, SOMEON-" The bear, pinning him down with one hand, ripped into his chest with it's jaws. The animal glanced up as he noticed the one armed man crawling away, swiping the dead archer into the trees, the body bouncing off a tree, laying face down. "Please! Please, don't, I'm sorry, please don't kill me, please" The man begged, crawling away from the bear but it was too late. The bear was on him, it grabbed him by his legs, easily taking in the man up to his waist and checking it's head back and forth, the man screamed and, with one arm, grabbed onto a knife on his upper hip, pulling it out he stabbed the bear in the muzzle repeatedly; it just kept shaking, finally, it stabbed right above the eye, nicking the eye, with a roar, he dropped the bleeding man, blindly backing up, roaring. With blood streaming over one closed eye, his muzzle was covered with his own blood and the men's.

The bear, snarling heavily, with one open glowing eye, grabbed the man's leg in his jaw and shook as hard as it could, like a rag doll, the man flopped around, the leg broke off the body and the dead man flew into the forest, back from where he came. With only one man left, he was propped against the tree, on his side. The bear's body glowed and Arinito appeared, a bad cut covering one eye and many marks in his face, he spoke, his voice much deeper then his normal one, he had a sadistic smile on his face. "Poor humans, look at you, your back is broken" He let out a dark, sadistic laugh as he approached the man, his knife in hand. "Even if I didn't kill you, it would take dark magic to even walk again" The demon possessing him let out another sadistic laugh, "Maybe I should chop off your legs, or maybe heal you so I can chase you like an animal, just like you did to me" The man was shouting now, in hystericals

"Damn... He still owes me two soverignes." Izayah muttered from where he hid. 'That poor sod is a goner even if he isn't killed here he will never walk or even move again.' With a sigh Izayah left his hiding spot and walked to the bear. He stood just out of his reach. "The poor bastard has had enough. So do you plan to explain what's going on with you?"

Manjano had swiftly and nimbly followed after Izayah into the forest, dismissing his Mabari en route to avoid making too much noise. Upon hiding behind cover, Manjano was horrified by what the shapeshifter did to the hunters. It was disgusting, morbid, and just downright messed up. He'd clearly lost his mind at some point in time. Upon seeing Izayah calmly making his appearance, Manjano quickly stood up from his cover and joined his side. Seeing the shapeshifter about to kill the last hunter, Manjano shouted, "Stop it! What the heck are you doing? This" Manjano then gestured to the mutilated limbs and bodies surrounding the shapeshifter "is why we're feared and forced to become Tranquil. You're not helping anything."

The demon ignored the men talking and crouched down in front of the leader of the hunters, twirling the knife in one hand, "I could send you to my old master~ How about that? Hmmm~ Maybe without your arms and legs? And a little note that reminds him what happened before~ The only reason I didn't kill him before is because my little owner of this body here, he didn't want me to~ But if he keeps sending people..." The knife was rammed into the leader's leg and he let out a small screech. "What? Does it hurt?" As he spoke, he dug the knife deeper into the leg. And the man screeched again, the leader was begging to the others, "H...Elp me please! He's a monster- AHHH!" The knife dug down the leader's upper thigh, "Me, a monster? You're the monster, do you know how long we suffered? How long we had to run. Even before you idiots?! And we're the monsters? Do you hear that? We're the monsters" He let out a cackle as he ripped the knife from the wound and stabbed down again, blood splattered against his face. "For 10,000 gold? HAHAHA! YOU WISH" He cackled, one eye shut as the blood streamed down his face, blocking his eye. "You... Think... I... Would... Let... Him... Run... Again?" With each word, he removed the knife and slammed it down into a different part of the man's leg. Suddenly, Arinito grabbed his face, letting out a yell as he grabbed his face in his hands, "No, stop. Don-" It was his normal voice but it changed, "They deserve it" The darker voice was back as he fell backwards, "Don't fight me!" He snarled, as he rolled over, on his knees, still holding his face, with his nails digging into his face. "You... Have to... Fight back... At... Some point" The deeper voice grunted, the bloody knife digging into the equally as bloody dirt. With a roar, he grabbed his knife and turned back to the leader, "YoU... THInk... YOu... CAn... AVOid... ThIS... DEATH?" He yelled, grabbing the knife and swiping at the man's face, a large cut across his cheek, "No! DO-" With one hand, he raised the man upright, till he was sitting upright. "You think... YOU CAN AVOid... OUr... JUDGEmenT..." His fist fell onto the man, again and again, a crazed look in his eye.

Izayah had enough. He brought out his staff and made tree branches surround the bear. "That's enough. He is suffering. If you still have a bloodlust then fight me demon." He said as he placed his bag away and sidestepped barley out of the demons reach.

Manjano gaped at the demon possessing the shapeshifter and how he began mutilating the defenseless man. Once Izayah secured the demon in place, or at least stopped him from exacting further damage on the man, Manjano rushed forward and summoned a horse at his side. The horse immediately began snorting and whinnying nervously at the sight of the demon. Knowing he needed to be swift before the horse bolted, Manjano carefully eased the injured man up before helping him to the side of the horse. Getting him onto the back of the horse was even harder, but Manjano managed to make it happen. Wasting no time, Manjano mounted the horse with the injured man in front of him so Manjano could prevent him from falling off. Manjano then had the horse trot to the edge of the clearing, making sure to keep his distance from the demon. While Manjano could easily just gallop to the city now, he'd made an acquaintance and wasn't about to just leave him behind.

The demon's eyes widened as his victim was taken, "NO! NO! STOP!" He screamed as the man ran off with his prey. "MY KILL" He roared, his body changed from human to a swarm of insects, that flew out of the trap, the second he was out, he shifted into a large, blighted Spider, it instantly scurried off after the horse, spitting globs of poison after the horse, though missing. Suddenly, he was human again and crashing through the underbrush, his skin was bubbling up like it was boiling water and he screamed at the burning pain. "NO! AH! MY PREY!" He screeched, as his hand reached after the horse. "LET GO OF ME, ARINITO, I WILL NEVER GIVE YOUR BODY BACK IF YOU CONTINUE TO FIGHT ME" The demon screeched and yelled, his hands the only thing he had control of. He pounded against the dirt, like a fussy child. "LET ME GO" He shouted again, his nails digging into his face. Instantly, the man could stand and again, became a spider, he covered the loss ground quickly but again, he shifted into a human, falling forward, "STOP IT" He screeched, clawing at his face, which was bubbling again, "I WILL KILL YOU-" His voice changed and for a moment, the body grabbed onto a tree, "Let me go! RUN MANJANO!" He shouted before he released the tree, and scrambling to his feet, "STOP FIGHTING ME, I AM THE OWNER OF YOUR SOUL" The darker, demonic voice screeched, crashing into a tree in his struggle to contain the body. Finally, he got control and chased after Manjano, "HE WILL DIE ANYWAYS" He screeched after the horse, "HE WILL DIE BECAUSE A WEAPON FROM THE FADE CAUSED HIS WOUNDS. YOU CANT SAVE HIM, HE IS GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS" He screeched after the horse, his knife in hand as he spun around back towards where the other man was. With his knife in hand, he walked back slowly, a grin lighting up his face.

"Idiot, another man possessed by a demon. I would ask your reasons, but I don't care." He said darkly as he got ready to fight. He hit his staff on the ground and enveloped the demon once again in branches though they didn't touch him, it sort of looked like a bird cage. Though this 'bird cage' was created with branches infused with lightning. "You move a inch and you will be fired beyond recognition, so I advise you to come to your senses!" Izayah shouted a safe distance away. 'He better not die. I will get those two soverigns.' He thought more worried about his money than his safety.

Manjano spurred his horse well out of the demon's reaches, continuing to stay a safe distance away from him. The horse's eyes were wide with fear, but Manjano kept a hand on the horse's neck to do his best at keeping its nerves calm. It was feeling the fear directly from Manjano even though he hid it well from everyone's view. Manjano had never encountered a demon before and it was morbid and terrifying at the same time. He wanted to help this man, but he seemed more like he was too far gone at this rate.

The demon looked rather unimpressed, with ease, he took his own staff out, careful to avoid the the fire before his bright orange eyes glowed brighter as his staff lit up. Surrounding him, a rainstorm of fire rained down, one large blast, hit the branches burning them, a second one hit, a few of the branches collapsed and the third one burnt the cage down. Stepping out, his one hand had his staff, the other his weapon, he gave him a grin before charging at him, he circled the man once before leaping towards him, his dagger in hand, he missed, though, but he gave him a grin at the close quarters. "YoU KNOw... THat iF..." He grunted, swiping at him again, "IF tHE DaGGeR CReatES A WOUnd, yoU wILL dIe fROm thE FADe's POISOninG" He warned with a grin, suddenly, he raised his leg, kicking the other in a stomach before backing up, "Do ME a FAVor aND dIE hERE" He let out a cackle when suddenly his eyes lost their glow and the man fell to the floor, again, scratching at his skin, the skin was bubbling up again, unlike before, which was only on his face, it spread down his neck and the demon let out an animalistic screech of pain as he ripped his shirt off, the bubbles were spreading down his chest and onto his arms. "STOP IT" He screamed in pain, his nails dug into the skin, leaving large claw marks, there were scars covering his body that also held scars from the man. "DON'T FIGHT ME" He screamed, his blood were dripping down his chest as Arinito struggled for control, backing up, he tripped over the lower body of one of the men, the bubbles grew larger and spread, till they disappeared down his pants. "YOU DON'T KNOW THEM, THEY ARE WORTHLESS, THEY CAN DIE" He screeched as he scrambled to his feet, "I CAN HURT YOU WORST" The demon screeched, his eyes were turning into a merge between yellow and orange, the demon grabbed onto the tree and slammed the body into it. Instantly, the orange took control and he let out a breathless chuckle, tilting his head in surprise, "You've gotten stronger, first time you've fought me this hard" His voice held a mixture of surprise and amusement, "But I still win" With a grin, he took his dagger and stabbed into his arm and instantly winced at the pain, he ripped the forearm open, the blood sweeping out and, muttering a spell, the blood started to move, it floated through the air and created a circle, the circle opened, slowly, taking more blood, and demons erupted from the blood portal. Two sirens, a group of demons. "Ah, it's been a while" He purred, as one of the demons circled his body, he ran his fingers along the wet 'skin'. "I've been so distracted with this body, I've forgotten about you" The other demon ran it's black hand along the wound and instantly it healed the heavily bleeding cut and the man hiding in Arinito's body grinned, "Good boy, go and kill him" he purred, pointing lazily at the man opposite him and the demons instantly charged him, the sirens following. The demon watched lazily, "Be careful with the sirens! They're claws have poison in them! If they leave any cuts, you'll die~" He had a sing song voice as he spoke, his skin was still bubbling; one of the sirens twirled around him and he ran his hands along her face, "Not you, doll" He purred, standing up, he was easily taller then her, "You need to go after a different man, there is a man and a horse with my prey that way-" The demon paused to lazily point before continuing, "Ignore the mage, but bring me the paralyzed man" He instructed and she nodded, one hand running along his cheek before she turned and flew into the trees. Disappearing among the trees

"Well.... F*ck." Izayah muttered as he raised his staff. 'This is what I get for helping... an being greedy... I guess.' He thought with a shrug before muttering a spell under his breath making two trees come alive and attack the siren or at the very least hold her. The two trees did their part and tangled the siren in a bunch of vines though it would only last a few second. He enveloped his hands in lightning and shot three blasts two aiming at her hands and the other her head.

The siren struggled heavily and, just as she freed herself, the bolt came for her, she barely managed to dodge the fatal head blast, but one hand wasn't so lucky. With a bleeding hand, she fled, following the scent of blood to find the other mage and paralyzed man.

Suddenly, Arinito was given control, slightly stunned at first, he noticed one of the sirens behind the man and instantly called out, "Freeze!" The demons froze in place, "Dismissed!" He added and the demons, instantly disappeared, his wounds suddenly felt worst and his hand clapped up against his eye. "Ah f*ck!" He cursed, spitting into the ground, blood was mixed with the saliva as he wiped the blood out of the way, his injured eye was fuzzy and colorless, "No, no" he whimpered, opening both eyes, the world was a mixture of color and black and white.

The siren was too far away to hear the summoner's commands and approached the two men on horses quickly.

Izayah glared at the man not giving a damn as to how injured he was. "Are you F-ing insane! Next time warn people when you are a blood thirsty demon!" He shouted as he walked up to his pack. He slung it over his shoulder and went back to the man. "I swear to F sakes." He muttered. "That elf is in trouble, if I bring you to him and you stop the demons?" He asked as he took out a weak healing potion and tossed it to him. 'Great there goes some more coin.'

Arinito's anger snapped, he spun around, ignoring the healing potion that splashed onto the ground, his eyes narrowed as he jabbed the man in the chest, "YOU THINK I WANT TO BE POSSESSED, CONSTANTLY HAVING THAT DEMON IN ME?" He yelled, pushing the man back with an obvious anger, "Do you know the pain of being controlled? No. You f*cking don't. Do you know what it's like to see someone controlling your body and life, and you have to watch it like a TV, unable to fight? I got that fucking thing when I was 15. I lost seven years of my life!" He didn't even realize he had his dagger in his hand, he was glaring at the man with one golden eye, his other eye forced shut by the blood. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOSE EVERYTHING AND WATCH SOMEONE RUIN YOUR LIFE?" His fist moved before he realized it, catching the man in the nose. Only once his fist collided with the stranger, was he aware of the anger bubbling inside of him. Arinito was glaring at the man with nothing but hate at this moment. He had never really thought or talked about the loss of his years. Without realizing, his voice was trembling, and tears spilled over, "At the my most vulnerable moment, I was taken control of. I was slave since I was twelve, and my master was about to rape me when the demon took me over. He ran away, getting this bounty of me. I could only watch him go through my memories, live my life. Do you know what that's like? No, you wouldn't, you're just this perfect f*cking guy with everything going for you. I went from being fifteen to twenty-two! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WENT THROUGH? TO WAKE UP AND BEING CHASED BY BOUNTY HUNTERS? FINALLY BEING ABLE TO MOVE MY FINGERS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS?" The tears fell harder as he took his frustration and anger out on the stranger, his fists were clenched so hard that he was bleeding slightly, his lip was quivering as he sniffed, trying to stop the tears. "I lost everything in seven years from someone else controlling me, I don't want him inside me, but he is there, and you put it on me that this was the first time that I ever tried to fight him so hard. Would it had been better if I had let those demons kill you? Watched them tear you apart? Would it had been better if I had let you die?" He snarled, spitting at the man before rubbing the blood out of his eye, he smeared the blood across his face as he backed up slightly. "I didn't. I saved your sorry f*cking *ss when I could have let them tear your soul apart." Suddenly Arinito became aware of his situation, he was shirtless, screaming at a man who could have easily died for him, though he felt ashamed, the man's words had cut and he needed to be put in his place. Falling silent, he wiped his teary eyes on his arm before turning away and grabbing his shirt and slipped into it. Once on, he grabbed his staff from the ground and licked his thumb, rubbing his eye wound with it, he stared at his hands, the knuckles were bruising from the punches on the bounty hunter's leader and the man just now.

Izayah held his nose and listened to the man. Once the guy stopped talking he rubbed his nose and punched the man in the cheek...hard. "You punch like a b*tch... Look I get it, I really do. I have seen this before, and hell I will help you free of charge. But right now that elf is being chased by not one but two of those sirens! After we help him you can tell me everything you need, I'm a surprisingly good listener when the situation calls for it. Now tell me, if I take you to the elf can you command does sirens to stop or do I need to kill them. Also I could have killed that siren, I've fought demons before and made them cry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back