• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age; The Revolution

"He was injured by other when i go to him, i tried to treat him to keep him alive but he fought back." He explained, he figured that there was no point lying to her. The giant was trouble enough even without her finding him out on a lie. What was more curious was he talking to herself. Kadan, he didnt know much about qunary culture though he heard the term before which made him curious. He saw some of the bood from his wound drip into the giant."I would be carefull with that... its kinda blighted."

Kularin took his arm in her hand and examined it, "Do not move" She instructed, before she began muttering, just soft enough where the Elf couldn't hear her, instantly the wound started to light up with a white light, as she continued muttering, it became ghostly white before crackling like fire, as she finished, it continued to glow, "It won't hurt but it shall itch, do not touch it, it will stop the process" She warned as she brought the wound closer to her, "Before you ask, no, not Mage." She responded, her eyebrows furrowed as she watched the wound, making sure it was working. "I am a Spirit Warrior, I have a small connection to the Fade that allows me to use it to my advantage, more so using it's inhabitants to help me. Templar's do not realize this difference though, I cannot use it to my every whim. For example, I did not heal you, I am having a spirit cleanse the poison" She used a finger to point at the outskirts of the wound, "That's why it's glowing" Kularin kept her hand on the male's arm and she glanced away muttering to herself, "Kadan, should I help both or neither? Mage had a spirit latched onto his soul... It is grinding onto his life, Kadan, should we help? Did he allow it? No, it was not a spirit, a demon... Despair demon... What despair did he have that called to such a strong one? Is he aware it follows? No, it was not apart of him, it's latched to him... What do we do, Kadan? If we don't help him, the demon could merge and kill him... If we help, demon may attack us or even worst, merge with him... Leave him... Under your wishes, Kadan... What of the Elf? Do we kill him?" There was a long silence from her as she stared into space, "You mustn't be so biased, just because he is an elf doesn't mean he is as perfect as you" She held a sharper tongue, like she's scolding a small child. "You must judge him for who he is" Kularin instructed; her eyebrows furrowed together before nodding, a dark expression clouded her face. "Understood, Kadan" Standing, her hand latched onto her sword, she pulled it out of it's holster and looked down at him with an almost shameful expression. With both hands, she held the sword up to the Elf's throat, "You..." She smiled, gently, lowering it with a chuckle, "Forgive me, my Kadan was always playful, we will not help you find the elf but we will aid you in any other thing you need, my Kadan and I have always had a soft spot for Elves; plus we've been rather bored recently, at least she has, apparently getting money is not entertaining." Without thinking, she ruffled the male's hair, "Oh, sorry, I used to do that to my Kadan, she was quite a doll, a Dalish Elf" Kularin explained with a soft smile.

As the last of the assassin archers fell, Elana turned towards the scene unfolding before her on the road. The dwarf and her guards were fighting quite viciously, and were holding off quite well. The dwarven princess even had the ability to summon a blight wolf, which was surprising and impressive. The average dwarf would've just charged in, ripping at people with their axes. Just goes to show how little Elana actually knew of these people. Just then, Elana noticed the girl patting her sides for missing weapons. She still had the crossbow, but she was not going to be able to pull it out in time. The assassin was rapidly approaching her, and Elana made a last-ditch effort to stop him. As his arm raised to bring down the killing blow, Elana's hands flew out and the assassin instantly froze in a casing of thick ice.

She leapt down onto the road and approached the dwarf. Minding herself in front of dwarven royalty, she pulled out a slight curtsy. "M'lady." She addressed politely. "It seems I passed by at a good time." She walked over to the assassin encased in ice and slightly tapped it to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. Elana could've killed him, but she always tried to avoid killing as much as she could. "May I ask what a dwarven princess is doing in these woods on the surface?" She remarked with a raised eyebrow in hidden curiosity. "I am Elana, by the way, your Grace."

Zanda opened her eyes as she was spoken too and noticed the elf, tapping at the class, she listened carefully before shooting the elf a grin, "Nice to meet you, Elana! I'm Zanda, thank's for saving my *ss back there!" Another woman dwarf ran to Zanda, fussing over her, "Are you okay?! Oh, your father would have killed us" When Zanda spoke to the elf, the butler groaned, "Princesses do not say such language!" She scolded before turning towards the elf and bowing deeply, "Please accept our largest thanks for saving Princess Zanda, please accept this reward" The butler ruffled through her bag before pulling out a large ruby and offering it to Elana. The princess rolled her eyes and shot the elf a grin, "Sorry 'bout these guys; for your questions-" The Butler gave Zanda a warning look but she ignored it, "Well, you see, Orzammar has this dumb rule where the Prince or Princess have to onto the surface and explore the world, once they have matured, they go back to officially become heir of the King or Queen, but should the heir die, then a person that's not from the royal blood line would be given the heir title. Those were probably my uncle's assassin's, he's-" The butler cut through with a sharp tone, "Princess Zanda! Your uncle is a kind man! Do not point such blame at him" She turned back to the elf, bowing her head deeply, "The kingdom of Orzammar has a law that if you are to become king or queen, you must past a test of maturity, you will be sent out into the surface world with only a bit of food, weapons and protection as well as bodyguards and a servant, you must survive on your own, once all the guards and servant agree you are mature enough, you go back home and you are ready to become king or queen if the current ruler dies."

Zanda stood behind the butler, mimicking her silently; the dwarf walked away from the two to pick up her knife, a beautiful weapon, with a sparkling blade. "Be more careful with that, Princess! That's an irreplaceable weapon!" Zanda groaned, "I didn't mean to lose it" She held a more annoyed tone compared to before, as she tried to pull an arrow from a body, with a grunt, she tugged harder and it ripped free but the suddenness knocked Zanda to the ground. The butler hurredly went to her helping her up, "Are you ok-" Zanda groaned again and wiggled out of her grip, "I just fell, calm down" She turned away to get her other arrows. The butler sighed before going back to the elf, "As you can tell, we are having problems with it, most journies take, a year tops, we've been on the road almost three years now." Turning to the elf she offered her hand, "I am Butler Thorny! Pleasure" She pointed to the guards, "Those are, Jagan-" The ginger man nodded, one hand was brushing his long beard, the other was on his axe. "Lorick" A gray haired man smiled at the elf, he was shorter and wider then the others, with large hands. "Hidahn" Another ginger waved, unlike the others, he was clad in full armor and he had many beads in his beard. "Wordlin" A wider man with black hair and hints of gray, he had a large scar on his face and merely grunted at his name "and Ademarol, our leader" The fattest dwarf waved, grunting slightly, he had horns coming from his helmet and had the longest beard, a long gray one. "Oh, and, Kalazda" The butler held a tone of dislike as the only other woman dwarf nodded with the only friendly smile at the elf.

"Huh...What clan was your kaidan... I was from the Imrae clan, we might have met in the past?"He asked unsure on what to say, as he tried to think of away to play the elf angle seeing it is the best way to elicit the qunary's help which would be considerable. He had precious few option while she was holding him, his arms held by her and he doubted him kicking would have any effect. He didn't like his helplessness especially when she put the sword on his neck.

Kularin's response was instant, "The Sabrae clan, such sweeties, really" She said softly before releasing him, "Her name was Kalya, blue hair and eyes, very pretty, the most beautiful woman, truly" She said with a sigh, she looked down, for a moment she was silent before giving him a smile, "I am Kularin." As she spoke, she started glancing around more. What was she hearing? A stick broke and Kularin spun around with her sword in hand, "You should go, little elf" She nudged the elf away from her. "It was a real pleasure to meet you" She pushed the elf out of her reach; she smiled softly, "Go on, be careful" Her eyes scanned over the trees as she kept her weapon hand.

"Sabrae... I met keeper Merethary, my mother and her were friends. She was wise keeper, her death was deeply felt by her." He said ignoring at first the call to leave for a moment before nodding. "I thank you for your help anyways." He said before walking on after his quarry, he was delayed to much already.

Kularin waved at the male until he went around the bend before turning with a smile, "Surprised, thought you gave up" In a response to her words, an arrow landed at her feet. "Of course" She raised her sword in a battle stance, "Don't hide, come and fight" She spoke softly, and as she said that, five Qunari's stepped out of the trees. Two with bows and three with swords. "Awh, my clan mates" She recognized four of the Qunari's and one of them spat onto the ground, "You are not a clan mate, you are traitor and you shall die" He raised his sword and charged at her with a yell, the other two warriors following. "Yes, yes, let's get this going" She waited till they were almost upon her before she attacked, she blocked the first blow and dodged the second, but they were fast, almost too fast. An arrow whizzed past her head but she tried to focus on the warriors. One blade nicked her arm and instantly stun, "You have resorted to poison to kill me?" Kularin questioned as her wound stung and burned, crackling softly. "Traitors must die" The leader grunted.

Elana couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the flustered bodyguards. Despite their finicking, they seemed to care a lot for Zanda. Elana widened her eyes when she was offered the giant, red ruby stone. She hadn't expected a reward for her actions. At least, not a reward of this size and value! She was too stunned to speak, and when she tried to resist, Zanda and her bodyguards had already continued on explaining their reason for being on the surface. She slipped the ruby into her pack, which now took up most of the space in her bag.

Listening to Zanda, she couldn't help but notice how similar dwarven politics was to Tevinter politics -- that is, if you want the crown, send an assassin. Although... that did seem to go for every other kingdom in Thedas, as well. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the butler, who introduced herself as Thorny, held out her hand for Elana to shake. She did just so, and Elana was introduced to the rest of the dwarven company, whom she all greeted them back with a polite smile and a nod. They all seemed to be quite gruff-looking and battle-hardened, and Elana felt small in their presence (despite being taller than them). Well, at least the female dwarves are nice. She counted them all, and there were at least 8 of them in total. Despite trying to catch up, she had a feeling she wasn't going to be able to remember all of their names. Suddenly, she remembered the job that she was meant to do. She had already collected her share of herbs, and it was time to return to the apothecary to collect her reward... not that she needed it that much anymore what with the giant ruby nestling in the bottom of her pack.

Elana followed the path with her eyes. The nearest city and the location of the Apothecary was in Kirkwall, which was where the path was leading to. After careful pondering, it seemed like it would be much safer to travel with the dwarves, who seemed to be quite friendly, than stray on her own. Who knows? The assassins are probably still out there, and Elana might not be able to stave them off if there was as many as there were just then. "May I accompany you on your journey? It seems that you are heading towards the city of kirkwall." She remarked, smiling. "We are fairly close to the streets already... It would be safer in a larger group." She gave a knowing smile to the company of six bodyguards, "I also have something I must return to someone from there." She patted her bag, which contained a bundle of freshly picked elfroots.

Zanda nodded, though Thorny looked like she wanted to say something different, "Of course! It's nice to meet someone that doesn't suffocate me with 'are you okays'." She turned, smiling at the taller woman, before she slipped the last of her arrows in her quiver and approached Elana, she patted the Elf's back; she, joking, said; "Welcome to the Orzamma Company" A grin covered her face as Thorny stood behind her, looking worried. "We're heading to Kirkwall ourselves, so you are welcome to stay with us as long as you wish!" She said with a grin before her face changed to a rather thoughtful look, "I'm gonna be stopping at the Hanged Man, maybe that ol' story teller, Varric is there, have you heard of him? Last time we were here, he was telling us stories of his time with Hawke!" The more Zanda talked, the larger the frown on Thorny's face. "Hanged man? That place is bad news" She warned and Zanda brushed her off, "It's fine, if Varric's there, I wanna show him how I've improved my crossbow" She was practically beaming as she talked about Varric. "That guy is my idol, he's so cool! Have you heard of him?" She asked, though she had asked earlier, she had kept talking not giving Elana time to respond.

Lea made her way through the forest, finally arriving on a path. Letting out a small sigh, Lea knew she needs to go to the nearest city or town to replenish her supplies after her latest contract. It was a success, but Lea had spent more resources than she normally liked to in order to be successful. Walking along the path, Lea saw an elf ahead in the company of dwarves. She'd not seen many dwarves in her life and so Lea felt intrigued by the sight of them. Knowing better than to try to make any acquaintances, Lea brushed past the group in silence and then continued o her way towards Kirkwall. Paying no heed to the dwarves or elf, Lea wondered if perhaps the elf was a mage. If she was, then Lea could potentially get a reward for turning her in, yet, that was not Lea's business currently. She needs to give the news of the completed contract so she could get her reward.

Manjano was on the path to Kirkwall, having just realized that he had little to no supplies left. He was literally living off the land now. Not that he didn't mind this, but his companions could only bring him so much food from their hunts and for only so long. His mana was mostly drained at this point and he really need to get some proper rest. As he continued along the path, he was suddenly surprised by a man that came jogging out of the forest, bumping directly into Manjano. Manjano exclaimed, "Woah, there friend!" He stumbled slightly before regaining his balance and then looking down at himself to see a hint of blood on his clothing now. His eyes widened and he looked at the injured man to ask him, "Are you injured, friend?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Izayah was walking down a path exhausted since he just escaped a group of slavers. "Damn it! That was the forth group I ran into this week!" He exclaimed as he tried to wipe off the mass amounts of blood that covered him. Most of the blood was dry, but unless you were blind it's easy to tell what he was covered in. 'I need to find a place to change my clothing. Ah! This should work. Annoying I have to use my own wares.' Once he changed he ditched his old ones and began to head to the next city. As he walked he saw someone limp towards him. He instinctively got ready to fight incase this was another trap, though he felt like that man was truly injured. @AWarriorcat

Arinito froze in spot as he noticed a man in front of him, "Are you kidding me" He groaned to himself, he kept a hand over the hole in his stomach, which was healing very slowly, "Hello, nice day-" He grimaced as a sharp pain ran through him before continuing, "Isn't it?" He asked, politely as he prayed the man wouldn't cause any trouble, the bounty hunter was probably behind him, he doubt the Qunari listened to him.

(@Lioness075 who is Manjano talking to?)

'Ok he isn't faking his injury that's for sure.' Izayah thought lower his guard slightly. "It is a good day, though it would be better if there were less injured people on the road." He said with a sad smile. "Sir you are bleeding terribly, and yes I know that is startling obvious. Why are you moving so much? You will only make your situation worse." @AWarriorcat

AWarriorcat said:
Arinito froze in spot as he noticed a man in front of him, "Are you kidding me" He groaned to himself, he kept a hand over the hole in his stomach, which was healing very slowly, "Hello, nice day-" He grimaced as a sharp pain ran through him before continuing, "Isn't it?" He asked, politely as he prayed the man wouldn't cause any trouble, the bounty hunter was probably behind him, he doubt the Qunari listened to him.
(@Lioness075 who is Manjano talking to?)
(He was referring to Arinito since he's injured, but this apparently went unnoticed by someone. >.> @Peaceswore)

(It's my fault really. I accidentally mistook Arinito for an elf. -.-)

( xD It's fine guys, you can notice him too ;) It's nice Arinito getting some notice xD I love how my most drama surrounding character, is the one getting noticed, like he has so much storyline around him xD You guys don't know what you are getting into)

Arinito shook his head with a forced smile, "I am quite fine" He lifted his hand to show the flesh slowly stitching together, "See, fine?" Though the wound was bleeding, it was healing, slowly, "That's what I get for deciding I can fly" He said, jokingly, his staff was caked in blood from the fall. "Manged to injury myself in the process. I need to get back to the city either way so it's fine" He assured

"I'm heading that way to. Allow me to help you. We are similar and a man this injured wouldn't be moving unless he is in danger. I can heal you up more...though it may cost you later." He said with a grin, making sure to whisper the last part to himself. He was too focused on the injured man to pay any attention to the elf that had appeared. @AWarriorcat

Manjano shook his head in amazement and then looked over at the other man present. Manjano looked him over once before returning his gaze to the injured man before him. Manjano frowned slightly and then asked the healing man, "What in the world happened that resulted in you trying to fly?" Realizing he should probably introduce himself before getting to know these men, Manjano added with a small smile, "Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself right away. I'm Manjano Sinciato. And you two are?" He looked between the two, waiting for a response. It was probably dangerous how trusting Manjano was of people, but he had some strange feeling that he'd have no problem getting along with these two. It was as if they all had something in common.

(Ah, dangit. We posted at the same time. >.<)

Arinito felted slightly overwhelmed from the two men talking to him, "Um, nice to meet you, Majano, and I'm fine, I heal remarkibly fast. I don't need others helping me when I don't need it" He assured, before answering Manjano's question, hoping they would ignore his lack of introduction, "I was being chased, decided that jumping off a cliff may be a good idea, and... Well, took a few more injuries then expected" He lifted his hand off the hole in his stomach and showed his other hand, the hole was bleeding heavily still but healing slowly and his opposite hand was bleeding with a blade wound from it. "My staff impaled me and my knife stabbed me" Arinito had a slightly down smile before covering his wound again.

Izayah could sense he was unwanted, but at the same time new this man would bleed to death before he fully healed at this rate. "Well if you are being chased I advise you to shut and move. Though if you are going to Kirkwall...looking like that is a good way to get caught by the Templars. I hate when others pry so I'll do little of it, there is a place near here that is obscured from view, you may want to rest there."

Manjano quietly listened to the two, noting that the healing man failed to introduce himself. In fact, both of them failed to do so. Finding his introduction to have been a failed attempt at seeming outgoing, Manjano resigned to return to his normal, quiet self. He was more comfortable this way anyhow. Manjano could clearly see the healing man's injuries though and knew that the other man made a good point. The healing man would surely turn many heads with his injuries and the blood on him and his clothing. He needed rest, some kind of bath, and fresh clothing. Manjano knew that clothing would most likely have to be acquired from Kirkwall though. Glancing between the two, Manjano asked, "Do either of you have extra clothing?" That could at least help resolve the healing man's attire problem.

Arinito shook his head, "No, I had a bag of stuff, but it ripped in the fig-" Quickly, he changed words, "Fall, it ripped in the fall" He shrugged, he kept glancing behind him as he talked, he looked very hesitant from the man's offer, "I don't know you two, or anything about you, you could be murderers and I would be agreeing to go into a cabin out of sight from the road, does that really seem like a good idea?" He questioned, his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Izayah shrugged. "True, to be honest if you did listen to me I would have called you a fool. And since I'm a nice person I'll help you out." He said before taking off his back pack. "It is ok for me to assume you are a mage that just escaped a hunter or Templar correct? Or are you a shepherd that saw something he wasn't suppose to?" He asked as he shuffled through his back in search of some potent potions. @AWarriorcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back